Marriage Poems - Poems For Marriage
Poems about marriage. You can read the best marriage poems. Browse through all marriage poems.
Marriage contract was eaten by Judge’s cow
Still every night you give away golden key
Golden colour of the keys gather rust day by day
Our dreams also become fade gradually
Leaves of the contract move in the belly of Kazi’s cow
Eyes of you and mine reads ancient history
Come, let’s sign a new marriage contract
So that I become your and you mine
The leaves of life oscillate in water
Pain-stricken mind destroys all the pains. read more »
122.Love- is it a Buisness Deal...
I used to believe
Is not a
Business deal. read more »
Tho’ marriage is a gamble, we must take;
Some blissful moments it gives which look great;
Two horses pulling cart- ’tis worth the stake,
Than facing singly, life’s perilous bait. read more »
124.This Eternal Marriage
This eternal marriage
It is one of force, of no choice
One of irresistible destiny
How can we get divorced forever? read more »
125.The Purpose Of Marriage
Marriage is a bandage given
For two souls to fuse together.
If it happens without a marriage,
Then marriage is redundant. read more »
126.Will You Marry Me? Do You Love Me Really? , Said She Innocently/ Love Marriage
Making you dream about marriage,
Where have you been brought to,
Making you dream of the home, settlement and peace? read more »
127.Marriage And Divorce
If marriage is a fortune,
Then divorce is a misfortune:
Failure at one of the greatest
Attempts in life. read more »
128.Solemnity of marriage.
The finest moment of a life
The great moment of joy
The truthful moment of pride
The moment of marriage it felt. read more »
For centuries, marriage has been
Men and women tying the knot.
Same sex marriage - oh God, a sin!
Polygamy still has a slot. read more »
Take the marriage vows and keep together
Through the changing fortunes of your life.
Resolve to take the ups and downs whatever
And walk into the future - man and wife! read more »
131.You May Have Obtained Nama
You may have obtained nama, but without Rama
Your title of Vaishnava is barren like a cradle in a childless home
Or a marriage procession without groom! read more »
132.Marriage and morals.
Marriage and morals
Thoughts ever in serious
Both the humans respects
One is a tie up between the two read more »
New Marriage Poems
- Marriage Steps or Stairways, Dorsey Baker
- Marriage and morals., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Solemnity of marriage., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Shashi Tharoor, Your Novels Interest Me .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Limerick 4 (Praise Under Suspect), Paul Sebastian
- Marriage is a symbol of, gajanan mishra
- Aching Common Sense, Heidi Lynn Staples
- A PRETTY MARRIAGE OF OUR TIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- into how many parts would you divide the.., Nikhil Parekh
- after marriage, Nikhil Parekh
- Marriage?, Anand Vivek
- Will You Marry Me? Do You Love Me Really.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Marriage Of Convenience, Dorsey Baker
- The Purpose Of Marriage, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sex before Marriage?, Marvin Brato Sr
- A 9-month Scam, Margaret Alice Second
- MARRIAGE WISE, Philo Yan
- Marriage Means...?, Ima Ryma
- The Hour Of Marriage, Valentine Mbagu
- The Real Facts On Marriage -II, Nash Thomas
- The Real Facts On Marriage -I, Nash Thomas
- The Mystery Of Marriage, Valentine Mbagu
- Is marriage a problem, gajanan mishra
- Pious union, gajanan mishra
- DREAMS NIGHTMARE FANTASY AND REALITY, juslaine lareine jls
- To dilute divorce law, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Marriages are semi-happy., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- In heaven, or hate driven, Aniruddha Pathak
- Marriage, Arti Chopra
- A Mistake In Marriage, Jamiu Olanrewaju
- SAME SEX MARRIAGES, Suzae Chevalier
- Oh! The Marriage, Thomas Davis
- Alankar(Decor) -43, Indira Renganathan
- ' Marital Affair ', Marvin Brato Sr
- Love, Kylie Jordan
- Marriage Mystery, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Marriage, gajanan mishra
- Man And Woman, Speaking And Listening, Raj Arumugam
- Compatibility In Marriage, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- A Marriage Of Two Is For Love That Is True, Bikramjyoti Kashyop
- MARRIAGE, Nana Sampson
- Oh what a gift, Michael Wamalwa
- Marriage Vary, S.D. TIWARI
- Love Or Marriage, Uttam Biswas
- Marriage And Divorce, Walterrean Salley
- Lives Tied In New Family Bonds, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Wedding, Mark R Slaughter
- MARRIAGE, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Human Trafficking By Marriage, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- At the Altar, Mark R Slaughter
- Oh! The Marriage, Thomas Osborne Davis
- Time And Ill Timed Marriage, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- fences and fidelities, RIC S. BASTASA
- I'm Blest, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Wife to Be (Petrarchan Sonnet), Mark R Slaughter
- BEFORE AND AFTER MARRIAGE!, Ramesh T A
- my friend from chicago says bless you (r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- my friend from chicago says bless you, RIC S. BASTASA
- On Marriage., Azriel Dreams
- MARRIAGE, Narayan Chandra Samal
- Divorce, Mark R Slaughter
- Single & Free, Donielle Smith
- A Marriage And Life Of Human Beings!, Ramesh T A
- Is marriage a joy?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Brief Note On Marriage!, Ramesh T A
- The word “Divorce” never exists, Bhavani Polimetla
- Marriage, hasmukh amathalal
- Love and Marriage, Jay P Narain
- This Eternal Marriage, Isaac Maliya
- Marriage, Phil Panebianco
- Equal partnership, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Marriage Certificates, Edward Kofi Louis
- MARRIAGE COULD BE SO SWEET OR REALLY SOUR, Sam Arjomandi
- Buried, Edward Kofi Louis
- carpe diem