Poem about marriage. You can read the best marriage poems. Browse through all marriage poems.
205.They Were So Very Different
And who can blame the husband and who can blame the wife
Their marriage doomed for failure it could not last for life
They were so very different so different in every way
The ways of love not easy as some are known to say.
She the aspiring artist and he a fan of sport
And in her work he never encouraged her and offered her support
Their love bloomed for a few years and died so suddenly
They both live separate lives now and each other seldom see.
And when they meet just a brief meeting such as hello or good day
They find that to each other they don't have much to say
Her art is her great passion he has his football team
Their marriage doomed for failure from early on it did seem.
Their two years of marriage did not bring children that does not seem too bad
In their case the family court need not resolve parental disputes between mum and dad
Love between them blossomed for a brief while but that was in the past
And like 'tis said few things in life do ever seem to last. read more »
206.In Their Marriage Vows
Through bad times and good times they'd remain as man and wife
In their marriage vows they vowed it would be for life
On their wedding day some five years ago
But from each other far apart they did grow read more »
207.One's Addictive Behaviour
To alcohol he lost his young daughter and wife
He says they were not wrong to walk out of his life
For addictive behaviour the price one must pay
And he is one person who sees it this way. read more »
she is a doctor and he is a lawyer
looks like they are sweet after three years
compatible, super, she says read more »
We look for read more »
210.love ***** TILL MY LAST BREATH
I have a pledge
to you my dear
a solemn promises
I always keep read more »
211.# Can Not Be Perfected #
is commitment read more »
212.bearing her sorrows
how she carries
her own sorrows of marriage
lifting her skirt and putting read more »
A moonlit evening
they plighted their troth.
Before the altar, yes, both
took a marriage oath read more »
214.KNIFE 3- Divorce
Fidelity, loyalty easier said than done
Promoted by the institute of marriage
Difficult when pledged to only one
Alas, for fickle hearts a disadvantage read more »
</>Worrisome holiday under a window
One man one eye
Marriage under cage
Coagulate blood under skin bleed it read more »
New Marriage Poems
- Marriage and morals., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Solemnity of marriage., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Shashi Tharoor, Your Novels Interest Me .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Limerick 4 (Praise Under Suspect), Paul Sebastian
- Marriage is a symbol of, gajanan mishra
- Aching Common Sense, Heidi Lynn Staples
- A PRETTY MARRIAGE OF OUR TIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- into how many parts would you divide the.., Nikhil Parekh
- after marriage, Nikhil Parekh
- Marriage?, Anand Vivek
- Will You Marry Me? Do You Love Me Really.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Marriage Of Convenience, Dorsey Baker
- The Purpose Of Marriage, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sex before Marriage?, Marvin Brato Sr
- A 9-month Scam, Margaret Alice Second
- MARRIAGE WISE, Philo Yan
- Marriage Means...?, Ima Ryma
- The Hour Of Marriage, Valentine Mbagu
- The Real Facts On Marriage -II, Nash Thomas
- The Real Facts On Marriage -I, Nash Thomas
- The Mystery Of Marriage, Valentine Mbagu
- Is marriage a problem, gajanan mishra
- Pious union, gajanan mishra
- DREAMS NIGHTMARE FANTASY AND REALITY, juslaine lareine jls
- To dilute divorce law, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Marriages are semi-happy., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- In heaven, or hate driven, Aniruddha Pathak
- Marriage, Arti Chopra
- A Mistake In Marriage, Jamiu Olanrewaju
- SAME SEX MARRIAGES, Suzae Chevalier
- Oh! The Marriage, Thomas Davis
- Alankar(Decor) -43, Indira Renganathan
- ' Marital Affair ', Marvin Brato Sr
- Love, Kylie Jordan
- Marriage Mystery, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Marriage, gajanan mishra
- Man And Woman, Speaking And Listening, Raj Arumugam
- Compatibility In Marriage, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- A Marriage Of Two Is For Love That Is True, Bikramjyoti Kashyop
- MARRIAGE, Nana Sampson
- Oh what a gift, Michael Wamalwa
- Marriage Vary, S.D. TIWARI
- Love Or Marriage, Uttam Biswas
- Marriage And Divorce, Walterrean Salley
- Lives Tied In New Family Bonds, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Wedding, Mark R Slaughter
- MARRIAGE, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Human Trafficking By Marriage, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- At the Altar, Mark R Slaughter
- Oh! The Marriage, Thomas Osborne Davis
- Time And Ill Timed Marriage, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Try Harder, Richard Noggin
- fences and fidelities, RIC S. BASTASA
- I'm Blest, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Wife to Be (Petrarchan Sonnet), Mark R Slaughter
- BEFORE AND AFTER MARRIAGE!, Ramesh T A
- my friend from chicago says bless you (r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- my friend from chicago says bless you, RIC S. BASTASA
- On Marriage., Azriel Dreams
- MARRIAGE, Narayan Chandra Samal
- Divorce, Mark R Slaughter
- Single & Free, Donielle Smith
- A Marriage And Life Of Human Beings!, Ramesh T A
- Is marriage a joy?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Brief Note On Marriage!, Ramesh T A
- The word “Divorce” never exists, Bhavani Polimetla
- Marriage, hasmukh amathalal
- Love and Marriage, Jay P Narain
- This Eternal Marriage, Isaac Maliya
- Marriage, Phil Panebianco
- Equal partnership, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Marriage Certificates, Edward Kofi Louis
- MARRIAGE COULD BE SO SWEET OR REALLY SOUR, Sam Arjomandi
- Buried, Edward Kofi Louis
- carpe diem