Marriage Poems - Poems For Marriage
Poems about marriage. You can read the best marriage poems. Browse through all marriage poems.
217.Marriage In God’s Eyes
A wife, by God, was given to me, bound together by God at the start,
In the union of Holy Matrimony, separated never, till death do we part.
In marriage, ordered by God above, brought together to become one,
Led by The Spirit and God’s Love; being held together by God’s Son.
A mate from God, for me to cleave; a partner from Him for all my life,
Placed by my side, never to leave, my dear friend indeed, is my wife.
A helper always to be by my side; in ups and downs, through all time.
A relationship never to be denied, for I am my wife’s and she is mine.
Marriage has been instituted for all, through The Creator’s own decree,
Decreed by God before man’s fall, as the means for building a family.
For the man shall leave his family, and a woman shall leave her home,
And then together the two shall be, through God a family of their own.
Marriage, was God’s first institution, for the caring of God’s very own,
As this was The Lord’s resolution, so man would not have to be alone.
Man and woman formally knit together, through a Decree of The Lord,
Bound as couple by God forever; one union that is not to be ignored.
In each marriage, that is bound by God, in each and every walk of life.
He shall lead you with staff and rod, when together you lean on Christ.
For as The Lord and our Creator, God knows just how lives can mesh,
And with Jesus as your sustainer, you’ll be certain to remain one flesh.
(Copyright ©11/2007) read more »
She's been through a messy divorce case and single now she will remain
And she feels she's had it with marriage and she'll never marry again
She tried her best to save her marriage at least she gave it her best try
And from her past mistakes she has learnt like they say 'once bitten twice shy'. read more »
219.The Things That Some Women Put Up With
There is more to life for any woman than being a faithful and a devoted wife
To a selfish and egotistical fellow until the last day of her life
To one who remains as a rude teenager in his behaviour who uses her as his sexual toy
She cares for him and for their children whilst the good life he seems to enjoy. read more »
220.The Old Pair There
The old pair there they seem so very happy and they are two who've never sought renown
Raised on the same street they were childhood sweethearts and they raised their children here in their Hometown
Still so much in love and they in their late sixties they walk in the Town Parkland hand in hand
And others unhappy in their third or fourth marriage us human beings are hard to understand. read more »
221.Still you believe marriages are heavenly....
Our only daughter is our pride
Graduated in flying colours without a guide
Won a seat in Management, as she so did decide
Went ahead with a programme in marketing side read more »
222.what did you say?
did you say that you married for the wrong reasons?
he, for his handsome face and bulging muscles
beneath that corduroy pants, her pleasure
she, for her delicate curves and porcelain skin read more »
most of my friends who went to Chicago
on care giving jobs
finally left for good the marriage
they had in the Philippines, read more »
224.A Regular Aussie Bloke
The woman that he married with her new lover having sex
But he does not feel angry in any way with her the one he calls his ex
Though to him she was unfaithful such is life he does say
The past is the past and life goes on and that was yesterday read more »
225.dinner for three
she is a doctor and he is a lawyer
looks like they are sweet after three years
compatible, super, she says read more »
226.They Were So Very Different
And who can blame the husband and who can blame the wife
Their marriage doomed for failure it could not last for life
They were so very different so different in every way
The ways of love not easy as some are known to say. read more »
227.In Their Marriage Vows
Through bad times and good times they'd remain as man and wife
In their marriage vows they vowed it would be for life
On their wedding day some five years ago
But from each other far apart they did grow read more »
228.One's Addictive Behaviour
To alcohol he lost his young daughter and wife
He says they were not wrong to walk out of his life
For addictive behaviour the price one must pay
And he is one person who sees it this way. read more »
New Marriage Poems
- Marriage Steps or Stairways, Dorsey Baker
- Marriage and morals., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Solemnity of marriage., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Shashi Tharoor, Your Novels Interest Me .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Limerick 4 (Praise Under Suspect), Paul Sebastian
- Marriage is a symbol of, gajanan mishra
- Aching Common Sense, Heidi Lynn Staples
- A PRETTY MARRIAGE OF OUR TIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- into how many parts would you divide the.., Nikhil Parekh
- after marriage, Nikhil Parekh
- Marriage?, Anand Vivek
- Will You Marry Me? Do You Love Me Really.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Marriage Of Convenience, Dorsey Baker
- The Purpose Of Marriage, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sex before Marriage?, Marvin Brato Sr
- A 9-month Scam, Margaret Alice Second
- MARRIAGE WISE, Philo Yan
- Marriage Means...?, Ima Ryma
- The Hour Of Marriage, Valentine Mbagu
- The Real Facts On Marriage -II, Nash Thomas
- The Real Facts On Marriage -I, Nash Thomas
- The Mystery Of Marriage, Valentine Mbagu
- Is marriage a problem, gajanan mishra
- Pious union, gajanan mishra
- DREAMS NIGHTMARE FANTASY AND REALITY, juslaine lareine jls
- To dilute divorce law, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Marriages are semi-happy., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- In heaven, or hate driven, Aniruddha Pathak
- Marriage, Arti Chopra
- A Mistake In Marriage, Jamiu Olanrewaju
- SAME SEX MARRIAGES, Suzae Chevalier
- Oh! The Marriage, Thomas Davis
- Alankar(Decor) -43, Indira Renganathan
- ' Marital Affair ', Marvin Brato Sr
- Love, Kylie Jordan
- Marriage Mystery, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Marriage, gajanan mishra
- Man And Woman, Speaking And Listening, Raj Arumugam
- Compatibility In Marriage, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- A Marriage Of Two Is For Love That Is True, Bikramjyoti Kashyop
- MARRIAGE, Nana Sampson
- Oh what a gift, Michael Wamalwa
- Marriage Vary, S.D. TIWARI
- Love Or Marriage, Uttam Biswas
- Marriage And Divorce, Walterrean Salley
- Lives Tied In New Family Bonds, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Wedding, Mark R Slaughter
- MARRIAGE, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Human Trafficking By Marriage, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- At the Altar, Mark R Slaughter
- Oh! The Marriage, Thomas Osborne Davis
- Time And Ill Timed Marriage, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- fences and fidelities, RIC S. BASTASA
- I'm Blest, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Wife to Be (Petrarchan Sonnet), Mark R Slaughter
- BEFORE AND AFTER MARRIAGE!, Ramesh T A
- my friend from chicago says bless you (r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- my friend from chicago says bless you, RIC S. BASTASA
- On Marriage., Azriel Dreams
- MARRIAGE, Narayan Chandra Samal
- Divorce, Mark R Slaughter
- Single & Free, Donielle Smith
- A Marriage And Life Of Human Beings!, Ramesh T A
- Is marriage a joy?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Brief Note On Marriage!, Ramesh T A
- The word “Divorce” never exists, Bhavani Polimetla
- Marriage, hasmukh amathalal
- Love and Marriage, Jay P Narain
- This Eternal Marriage, Isaac Maliya
- Marriage, Phil Panebianco
- Equal partnership, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Marriage Certificates, Edward Kofi Louis
- MARRIAGE COULD BE SO SWEET OR REALLY SOUR, Sam Arjomandi
- Buried, Edward Kofi Louis
- carpe diem