Marriage Poems - Poems For Marriage
Poems about marriage. You can read the best marriage poems. Browse through all marriage poems.
337.In heaven, or hate driven
God bless use-before expiry date,
Marriage knots no more of Pearly plait
Be, but of two short years!
Not being bubbly beers,
The froth lasts a short span; so’s knot’s fate!
The law makers in Mexico are toying with the idea of
passing a controversial legislation that puts a two-year
expiry date on marriages. How should we in India react?
We, with a rising divorce rate in our metros, say Mumbai,
where two out of five marriages fail, where as in Gujarat’s
Ahmedabad, contract marriages are not unknown, the
institution of marriage is perhaps crumbling fast; ‘till
death do us part’ seems like anachronism, as live-in
relationships are being accepted widely.
But who am I to sit in judgment of what others do?
For now, let me live with this Limerick.
- Happenings | 04.10.11 | read more »
339.Burton & Taylor
Burton was questing
Liz happy to be
the clash of these currents
produced the marriage casualty. read more »
340.How to Keep the One You Love in Marriage
-Treat her nice
-Love + bedroom = marriage
-Bedroom – love = disaster
-Attraction by eye only will doom one from the very start read more »
341.Cherry Stones for Kate
Tinker, Windsor castle,
Tailor, Savile Row,
Soldier, head of regiment,
Sailor, Heave-ho. read more »
Marriage is a carriage,
Life spent ina barrage. read more »
343.Whatever Happened To
Whatever happened to love and peace on earth
Did we give up
And found something more of worth
Did we forget read more »
Punch in any number,
But before you do,
Let me insinuate some things to subtract, add, multiply, & divide. read more »
345.Where has the mother, father, kid, and happy family gone?
Where is the love the mother gave her child when it was first born?
Where is the genuine positivity that saved us from despair?
Where is the peacefulness that helps the tired man fall asleep at night?
Where has the mocking laughter gone when a kid thinks about marriage for themselves? read more »
I remember you told me you Love me.
I use to think you was lying to me.
I remember the first time we kiss it was just like magic.
I remember like it was yesterday. read more »
347.Two Philosophies Of Marriage
I overheard a conversation between two men, both a few years older than me
One said he was 87, the other 83.
They were talking about marriage and I inched in closer, thinking it would be nice read more »
Your reticence speaks that all
What you never reciprocate at all.
Though you are tied with someone else,
My love is fixed and never grows less. read more »
New Marriage Poems
- Marriage Steps or Stairways, Dorsey Baker
- Marriage and morals., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Solemnity of marriage., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Shashi Tharoor, Your Novels Interest Me .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Limerick 4 (Praise Under Suspect), Paul Sebastian
- Marriage is a symbol of, gajanan mishra
- Aching Common Sense, Heidi Lynn Staples
- A PRETTY MARRIAGE OF OUR TIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- into how many parts would you divide the.., Nikhil Parekh
- after marriage, Nikhil Parekh
- Marriage?, Anand Vivek
- Will You Marry Me? Do You Love Me Really.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Marriage Of Convenience, Dorsey Baker
- The Purpose Of Marriage, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sex before Marriage?, Marvin Brato Sr
- A 9-month Scam, Margaret Alice Second
- MARRIAGE WISE, Philo Yan
- Marriage Means...?, Ima Ryma
- The Hour Of Marriage, Valentine Mbagu
- The Real Facts On Marriage -II, Nash Thomas
- The Real Facts On Marriage -I, Nash Thomas
- The Mystery Of Marriage, Valentine Mbagu
- Is marriage a problem, gajanan mishra
- Pious union, gajanan mishra
- DREAMS NIGHTMARE FANTASY AND REALITY, juslaine lareine jls
- To dilute divorce law, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Marriages are semi-happy., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- In heaven, or hate driven, Aniruddha Pathak
- Marriage, Arti Chopra
- A Mistake In Marriage, Jamiu Olanrewaju
- SAME SEX MARRIAGES, Suzae Chevalier
- Oh! The Marriage, Thomas Davis
- Alankar(Decor) -43, Indira Renganathan
- ' Marital Affair ', Marvin Brato Sr
- Love, Kylie Jordan
- Marriage Mystery, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Marriage, gajanan mishra
- Man And Woman, Speaking And Listening, Raj Arumugam
- Compatibility In Marriage, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- A Marriage Of Two Is For Love That Is True, Bikramjyoti Kashyop
- MARRIAGE, Nana Sampson
- Oh what a gift, Michael Wamalwa
- Marriage Vary, S.D. TIWARI
- Love Or Marriage, Uttam Biswas
- Marriage And Divorce, Walterrean Salley
- Lives Tied In New Family Bonds, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Wedding, Mark R Slaughter
- MARRIAGE, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Human Trafficking By Marriage, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- At the Altar, Mark R Slaughter
- Oh! The Marriage, Thomas Osborne Davis
- Time And Ill Timed Marriage, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- fences and fidelities, RIC S. BASTASA
- I'm Blest, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Wife to Be (Petrarchan Sonnet), Mark R Slaughter
- BEFORE AND AFTER MARRIAGE!, Ramesh T A
- my friend from chicago says bless you (r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- my friend from chicago says bless you, RIC S. BASTASA
- On Marriage., Azriel Dreams
- MARRIAGE, Narayan Chandra Samal
- Divorce, Mark R Slaughter
- Single & Free, Donielle Smith
- A Marriage And Life Of Human Beings!, Ramesh T A
- Is marriage a joy?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Brief Note On Marriage!, Ramesh T A
- The word “Divorce” never exists, Bhavani Polimetla
- Marriage, hasmukh amathalal
- Love and Marriage, Jay P Narain
- This Eternal Marriage, Isaac Maliya
- Marriage, Phil Panebianco
- Equal partnership, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Marriage Certificates, Edward Kofi Louis
- MARRIAGE COULD BE SO SWEET OR REALLY SOUR, Sam Arjomandi
- Buried, Edward Kofi Louis
- carpe diem