Poem about marriage. You can read the best marriage poems. Browse through all marriage poems.
337.The Real Facts On Marriage -I
Marriage is a chance,
Invented by a Priest,
A, Satirist social reformer,
To make a free man in chatting,
And to make his thought in charm.
Marriage is a chain,
Invented by a prisoner,
A, Sadist prisoner,
To put a free man in jail,
And to put his thought in chains. read more »
Sugar and spice and everything nice
Marriage is it what Love entice?
Some say it's a roll of the dice
Other would find it just suffice read more »
339.Marriage and Divorce
Marriage and Divorce
All marriages are different
Some full of love or full of hate read more »
Wishing, waiting, kissing
Chocolates, dating, marriage, growing read more »
341.Secrets In A Marriage
Secrets causes one to mistrust
The love doesn't feel the same anymore
Instead of feeling happy
You feel lonely and sore read more »
342.BOYS WILL BE BOYS
on a t shirt
saving his jacket
for winter days read more »
Lycius and Lamia
in their palace,
above the public, read more »
Some say I have changed
that I seem to understand
so much more than I did before
I don't think so read more »
345.Why I Stayed
The way you look, how you sound, the way you move your lips.
That's why I stayed
You try and try to work it out, 'He can change'
you tell your self. read more »
Whether you are beaten or spoiled, fed or starved, kept in squalor or kept pleasant, a cage is still is a cage. Nora is like a bird unable to fulfill its potential for she is a bird caged in her own marriage. Externally Nora is a creature to be adorned; internally she is a bird yearning to explore her full potential beyond the bars of her marriage. In a society governed by the conjectures of men Ibsen undoubtedly asks; to what extent have we sacrificed ourselves for the sake of social customs, and to protect what we think is love? The union between Nora and Torvald is nothing more than an illusion, and she nothing more than a doll within Torvalds's house. This ideal marriage of Torvalds's is simply a romanticized fantasy; love attainable in only dreams, and poetry. A doll's house by Ibsen displays 3 fundamental viewpoints of marriage; one of sacrifice, one of fantasy, and one of true love in doing this the audience can understand the struggles and triumphs of marriage shown through the eyes of every Nora in every social and economic class. read more »
347.zz 118 Open marriage
Open marriage, how soon it comes apart,
regardless of what anybody says.
They claim free lovers can preserve one heart.
But who could counterfeit love’s offices read more »
Most little girls dream of being a
grown up mommy some day.
They play dress up.
Some dream of being a bride read more »
New Marriage Poems
- Marriage and morals., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Solemnity of marriage., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Shashi Tharoor, Your Novels Interest Me .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Limerick 4 (Praise Under Suspect), Paul Sebastian
- Marriage is a symbol of, gajanan mishra
- Aching Common Sense, Heidi Lynn Staples
- A PRETTY MARRIAGE OF OUR TIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- into how many parts would you divide the.., Nikhil Parekh
- after marriage, Nikhil Parekh
- Marriage?, Anand Vivek
- Will You Marry Me? Do You Love Me Really.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Marriage Of Convenience, Dorsey Baker
- The Purpose Of Marriage, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sex before Marriage?, Marvin Brato Sr
- A 9-month Scam, Margaret Alice Second
- MARRIAGE WISE, Philo Yan
- Marriage Means...?, Ima Ryma
- The Hour Of Marriage, Valentine Mbagu
- The Real Facts On Marriage -II, Nash Thomas
- The Real Facts On Marriage -I, Nash Thomas
- The Mystery Of Marriage, Valentine Mbagu
- Is marriage a problem, gajanan mishra
- Pious union, gajanan mishra
- DREAMS NIGHTMARE FANTASY AND REALITY, juslaine lareine jls
- To dilute divorce law, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Marriages are semi-happy., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- In heaven, or hate driven, Aniruddha Pathak
- Marriage, Arti Chopra
- A Mistake In Marriage, Jamiu Olanrewaju
- SAME SEX MARRIAGES, Suzae Chevalier
- Oh! The Marriage, Thomas Davis
- Alankar(Decor) -43, Indira Renganathan
- ' Marital Affair ', Marvin Brato Sr
- Love, Kylie Jordan
- Marriage Mystery, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Marriage, gajanan mishra
- Man And Woman, Speaking And Listening, Raj Arumugam
- Compatibility In Marriage, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- A Marriage Of Two Is For Love That Is True, Bikramjyoti Kashyop
- MARRIAGE, Nana Sampson
- Oh what a gift, Michael Wamalwa
- Marriage Vary, S.D. TIWARI
- Love Or Marriage, Uttam Biswas
- Marriage And Divorce, Walterrean Salley
- Lives Tied In New Family Bonds, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Wedding, Mark R Slaughter
- MARRIAGE, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Human Trafficking By Marriage, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- At the Altar, Mark R Slaughter
- Oh! The Marriage, Thomas Osborne Davis
- Time And Ill Timed Marriage, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Try Harder, Richard Noggin
- fences and fidelities, RIC S. BASTASA
- I'm Blest, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Wife to Be (Petrarchan Sonnet), Mark R Slaughter
- BEFORE AND AFTER MARRIAGE!, Ramesh T A
- my friend from chicago says bless you (r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- my friend from chicago says bless you, RIC S. BASTASA
- On Marriage., Azriel Dreams
- MARRIAGE, Narayan Chandra Samal
- Divorce, Mark R Slaughter
- Single & Free, Donielle Smith
- A Marriage And Life Of Human Beings!, Ramesh T A
- Is marriage a joy?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Brief Note On Marriage!, Ramesh T A
- The word “Divorce” never exists, Bhavani Polimetla
- Marriage, hasmukh amathalal
- Love and Marriage, Jay P Narain
- This Eternal Marriage, Isaac Maliya
- Marriage, Phil Panebianco
- Equal partnership, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Marriage Certificates, Edward Kofi Louis
- MARRIAGE COULD BE SO SWEET OR REALLY SOUR, Sam Arjomandi
- Buried, Edward Kofi Louis
- carpe diem