Marriage Poems - Poems For Marriage
Poems about marriage. You can read the best marriage poems. Browse through all marriage poems.
85.Love- is it a Buisness Deal...
I used to believe
Is not a
It does not
Profit and loss
It was for keeps
Joys and grief
Things have changed
On the marriage certificate
Sign a pre nuptial contract
At the first
Sign of a crack
What do you expect
When from beginning
Its survival was suspect. read more »
Tho’ marriage is a gamble, we must take;
Some blissful moments it gives which look great;
Two horses pulling cart- ’tis worth the stake,
Than facing singly, life’s perilous bait. read more »
87.The Purpose Of Marriage
Marriage is a bandage given
For two souls to fuse together.
If it happens without a marriage,
Then marriage is redundant. read more »
88.Will You Marry Me? Do You Love Me Really? , Said She Innocently/ Love Marriage
Making you dream about marriage,
Where have you been brought to,
Making you dream of the home, settlement and peace? read more »
89.Marriage And Divorce
If marriage is a fortune,
Then divorce is a misfortune:
Failure at one of the greatest
Attempts in life. read more »
90.Solemnity of marriage.
The finest moment of a life
The great moment of joy
The truthful moment of pride
The moment of marriage it felt. read more »
For centuries, marriage has been
Men and women tying the knot.
Same sex marriage - oh God, a sin!
Polygamy still has a slot. read more »
92.Haiku on Marriage
Take the marriage vows and keep together
Through the changing fortunes of your life.
Resolve to take the ups and downs whatever
And walk into the future - man and wife! read more »
94.You May Have Obtained Nama
You may have obtained nama, but without Rama
Your title of Vaishnava is barren like a cradle in a childless home
Or a marriage procession without groom! read more »
Marriage is a legal binding,
A societal commitment
And a seal of option.
Loss of freedom and birth of boredom. read more »
96.Marriage and morals.
Marriage and morals
Thoughts ever in serious
Both the humans respects
One is a tie up between the two read more »
New Marriage Poems
- Marriage Steps or Stairways, Dorsey Baker
- Marriage and morals., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Solemnity of marriage., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Shashi Tharoor, Your Novels Interest Me .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Limerick 4 (Praise Under Suspect), Paul Sebastian
- Marriage is a symbol of, gajanan mishra
- Aching Common Sense, Heidi Lynn Staples
- A PRETTY MARRIAGE OF OUR TIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- into how many parts would you divide the.., Nikhil Parekh
- after marriage, Nikhil Parekh
- Marriage?, Anand Vivek
- Will You Marry Me? Do You Love Me Really.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Marriage Of Convenience, Dorsey Baker
- The Purpose Of Marriage, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sex before Marriage?, Marvin Brato Sr
- A 9-month Scam, Margaret Alice Second
- MARRIAGE WISE, Philo Yan
- Marriage Means...?, Ima Ryma
- The Hour Of Marriage, Valentine Mbagu
- The Real Facts On Marriage -II, Nash Thomas
- The Real Facts On Marriage -I, Nash Thomas
- The Mystery Of Marriage, Valentine Mbagu
- Is marriage a problem, gajanan mishra
- Pious union, gajanan mishra
- DREAMS NIGHTMARE FANTASY AND REALITY, juslaine lareine jls
- To dilute divorce law, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Marriages are semi-happy., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- In heaven, or hate driven, Aniruddha Pathak
- Marriage, Arti Chopra
- A Mistake In Marriage, Jamiu Olanrewaju
- SAME SEX MARRIAGES, Suzae Chevalier
- Oh! The Marriage, Thomas Davis
- Alankar(Decor) -43, Indira Renganathan
- ' Marital Affair ', Marvin Brato Sr
- Love, Kylie Jordan
- Marriage Mystery, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Marriage, gajanan mishra
- Man And Woman, Speaking And Listening, Raj Arumugam
- Compatibility In Marriage, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- A Marriage Of Two Is For Love That Is True, Bikramjyoti Kashyop
- MARRIAGE, Nana Sampson
- Oh what a gift, Michael Wamalwa
- Marriage Vary, S.D. TIWARI
- Love Or Marriage, Uttam Biswas
- Marriage And Divorce, Walterrean Salley
- Lives Tied In New Family Bonds, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Wedding, Mark R Slaughter
- MARRIAGE, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Human Trafficking By Marriage, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- At the Altar, Mark R Slaughter
- Oh! The Marriage, Thomas Osborne Davis
- Time And Ill Timed Marriage, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- fences and fidelities, RIC S. BASTASA
- I'm Blest, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Wife to Be (Petrarchan Sonnet), Mark R Slaughter
- BEFORE AND AFTER MARRIAGE!, Ramesh T A
- my friend from chicago says bless you (r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- my friend from chicago says bless you, RIC S. BASTASA
- On Marriage., Azriel Dreams
- MARRIAGE, Narayan Chandra Samal
- Divorce, Mark R Slaughter
- Single & Free, Donielle Smith
- A Marriage And Life Of Human Beings!, Ramesh T A
- Is marriage a joy?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Brief Note On Marriage!, Ramesh T A
- The word “Divorce” never exists, Bhavani Polimetla
- Marriage, hasmukh amathalal
- Love and Marriage, Jay P Narain
- This Eternal Marriage, Isaac Maliya
- Marriage, Phil Panebianco
- Equal partnership, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Marriage Certificates, Edward Kofi Louis
- MARRIAGE COULD BE SO SWEET OR REALLY SOUR, Sam Arjomandi
- Buried, Edward Kofi Louis
- carpe diem