We live our lifes in the present.
but why must we look at the past. read more »
230.Behind The Sadness
Behind the Sadness of your loss,
I hope you find the memories.
The memories in which holds her life.
Her life lay with you, read more »
231.LET ME REMEMBER
Wrap me up in memories.
Tie me with a bow.
Keep me wrapped up tightly
so my memories never go. read more »
232.Remember The Fallen
They held in the grasp of death's clutches.
All they did ask for...
A memory of the fallen read more »
Every memory of you sleeps in me.
At times I wake in them
and then you're mine again. read more »
Get the purpose it is
performance, and much,
much faster. read more »
I knew that i can forgot you but i never knew that my heart will deceive me this way.
I am not even in your memory but my memory is full of yours. sometimes cause happiness and sometimes pain. But i never learned to come out from them. Your memory burns and broke my heart again and again. From where and doing what can i erase read more »
236.Memory (Old Piece)
I'm a figment of thought
I'm a fantasy
I'm lost in the past
I'm a memory read more »
Memories from the past
They kick me in the ass
Good and bad read more »
238.Don't Look Back With Anger
How could this world sleep
When so many are just like me
Forgotten and confused
The people I loved, changed read more »
239.Just one Memory
The time you gave to me may have only been temporary,
But memories of you can be held in my heart forever.
I long for your touch,
I long for your love, read more »
Nights are made of dreams and stars,
memories that last because you didn't go to the bar.
Smiles make men weak,
and for you its an easy feat. read more »
New Memory Poems
- Memory most valuable., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Facts on memory.., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Memories, Tony Adah
- Memories, anujan raja
- Spatial observance, Life's poetry! !, madhumitha murali
- A memory in a watch, nicholas sardinha
- Memories, O Souvenirs, Hebert Logerie
- Lost Memories, Ronald Chapman
- Memory, The Astronomer
- Memory is basis of everything., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- untold, ademola oluwabusayo
- I Understand, Savon Csr
- Cache, Juliet Languedoc
- Memory, Koyes Ahmed
- Memory, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Memories Are...., Nicole GravellPellerino
- memories that hurt, obed obser
- Remembrance, Clark Ashton Smith
- remember, darlpande aly
- Just A Memory, Enternal Broken Rose
- The Dream Within The Memory, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Darker Memories, Abhijeet Kadam
- Memories, sallam yassin
- Nostalgic Memories, Yozora Saegusa
- Chinomnso, oluchukwu ifechukwu
- Delicate Memories, Roilynn brown
- Memory's Past, Lonnie Hicks
- Goodbye Christmas Tree, Jim Yerman
- Memories, Dr John Celes
- Memories, Anonymous Retard
- Memories, Lucky Luthra
- Memories., Fatima Latif
- Those Were the Days, Maia Padua
- The memory of memories, nader baheri
- Compounded Memories of Life, Benjamin Wampler
- Locked in Memories, Mohini Gurav
- The Memory of Japan, Tim caffery
- Memories, Tiana AllSmiles
- Everywhere You Look, Lyn Paul
- My Terminal Call, Daniel Kyle
- Streetwalking, Charles Timothy
- Puzzles of Memories, Edward Lim
- Look Back, david kush
- Love Memories, kalpana shah
- Memories i can't erase., Unforgiven Secrets
- Family Album, Shqipe Prence
- Your Birth, Rasul Raessi
- Storing Memories H B Syllable Count 2-.., Heather Burns
- Sweet Feelings, ramesh rai
- Memory Lane, persian khushi
- A Lovely Memory, Heather Burns
- Emanation, Erin Thomas
- Memories, DAVID werts
- Yesterday A Memory, Heather Burns
- My New Existence…, Cosmic Dreamer
- Wondering Blames in Flames, Adeosun Olamide
- A Weak Memory- How to Overcome? ., Nash Thomas
- Song Title Memories, Heather Burns
- Haiku Rotten Apples Fall, Jonathan ROBIN
- Your Memory, PRADIP DASGUPTA
- Stardust Memories, Robert Wynn
- Memories Of Us, Kamalendu Menon
- Unforgettable, Ellen Mendez
- Memories, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- O Memories Despite of Your Bitter Taste!, Sossi Khachadourian
- Memory Lane, Tiger Lily Love
- Memories, Pam mpita
- Freedom's Memorial, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Memories, Amanda Shelton
- Memories, Kelsey Martinson
- Like Me, Kelsey Martinson
- Memories, haley harper
- Haiku 13.9, Leonardo Diaz
- ME, NEDRA WILSON
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem