Poem about memory. You can read the best memory poems. Browse through all memory poems.
The nights are cold and long when you are not here
The only thing that exist in my heart and soul,
are the hours of memories from our days gone past.
For those memories which remain forever within me
Keep the fire lit in every beat of my broken heart
and the life within my soul alive.
With out these memories I could not survive
the darkness of my dreams each night.
Nor could I begin to live in the essence of time
that surrounds every second of my most cherished memory.
These memories are of everything to who I am,
and what I have become.
So with each breath I take, my thoughts are of you,
and from you my moments become my ever lasting memory
of a love that still exist within each hour of my reality.
Written in 1998 read more »
Oh how sweet the sound,
They drive away the loneliness,
When know one is around. read more »
375.THOSE ELUSIVE MEMORIES
- THOSE ELUSIVE MEMORIES -
As I go out walking
Through the darkness of my house, read more »
I don't know how to begin.
The words have faded from view.
Will the words come tomorrow?
Tomorrows fade all too fast read more »
You could give
Her a white padded room
And she wouldn't care.
Anything she would do read more »
Every memories you have are precious
Happy ones, sad ones, angry ones, and foolish ones
But they mean 2 things in general
They show what you've gone through read more »
379.Hold On To The Memories
Memories are sometimes the only thing a person has
Because sometime in our life, we all lose someone we love.
And sometimes a memory is all a loved one has to leave us
When their time comes. read more »
Another night goes by another night that I miss you,
I know that I have to forget you,
Cause you and me could never be,
But after loving you the way I did I just can’t put you behind, read more »
This love I feel is a memory
But this memory of love is loved
For it’s a truly lovely memory
Of us two, who have loved read more »
Sometimes I feel losing my vision
A travel to the darkest of dungeons
I was trying to find thing of some kind
I travel with peace…reached that masterpiece read more »
383.Memories of You...(a song)
Whoa oh yea!
I look up,
Into the cloudy skies...
And, see your face read more »
Those buried memories
Surges high in the wake of reverie,
Speaking to me with silent power
A whisper not, but read more »
New Memory Poems
- Memory most valuable., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Facts on memory.., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Memories, anujan raja
- A memory in a watch, nicholas sardinha
- Memories, O Souvenirs, Hebert Logerie
- I Understand, Savon Csr
- Memory, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- memories that hurt, obed obser
- Darker Memories, Abhijeet Kadam
- Memories, Anonymous Retard
- Memories, Tiana AllSmiles
- Streetwalking, Charles Timothy
- Puzzles of Memories, Edward Lim
- Your Birth, Rasul Raessi
- Storing Memories H B Syllable Count 2-.., Heather Burns
- A Lovely Memory, Heather Burns
- Memories, DAVID werts
- Yesterday A Memory, Heather Burns
- Unforgettable, Ellen Mendez
- Memories, Pam mpita
- Freedom's Memorial, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Memories, Kelsey Martinson
- memories, Onalethuso Petruss Ntema
- Memories, Sammje Peltier
- Memories Won't Go Away, Dragon Crenshaw
- I Wanna Love You, Sherry Painter
- Hope against hope, Dom Hunt
- Memory (Thy Shall), Alicia Meyers
- Sigh, Jessica Lindsey
- Memories, Justin John Gibson
- Memories, Adam McKim
- Memories, Erica Santana
- Memories Of You, Rupa Rani Kudumula
- Memories, Matthew Holloway
- Chain Of Broken Memories, Matthew Petranovich
- Memories, Khushbu Kedia
- A Long Term Memory I Have, Shyama Mohapatra
- Shadow of My Memory, Cyrus Diaz
- Memories, Orlando Belo
- Suddenly A Memory, Heather Burns
- *The memory river*, Dwi utami
- memories, Jes Sommer
- Making Love With Memories, Mark R Slaughter
- 03/2010..........Memories, fawzia zie
- Memory, Mark R Slaughter
- Faded Memories, Hayley Foster
- Strolling down memory lane, taran burke
- Memories, dee anderson
- THOSE MEMORIES, Carolyn Ford Witt
- Cellophane Spirit: Improvisation 10 19 .., Lee B. Mack
- MEMORIES OF YOU....., JOSE MURGUIA
- The Soldier (memorial day memorial day m.., Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Memories Come and Go, sherif monem
- Im here not sure why, Rosalita Fernandez
- Lake Memories, Marilyn Lott
- My Memory Seems To Fade In Iraq, Philip Lore
- Memories In Iraq, Philip Lore
- Memories, John Gregoire
- memories of pain, johnny clark
- Memory, Nicole Edwards
- in the making of 'memory', kite remedy
- Memories..., Sad Truth
- These Memories, Starr Downing
- but a memory, chip reed
- Wounded By Destiny, Dakshu Chadha
- My Memories, Ralph Acosta
- ~♥ loving memories~♥, Breanni McDuffey
- A Memory Shall Flow, M Rene Riel
- Memories, Morhardt Carmen Mencita Mono ..
- Forget, Anne Rhitak
- Have a Nice Day, David Harris
- Memory of You, Heather Huff
- Memories, Dennis Walker
- My Memories, lizzy Sydney
- carpe diem