Mirror Poems - Poems For Mirror
Poems about mirror. You can read the best mirror poems. Browse through all mirror poems.
325.Between Me and My Mirror
Mirror, mirror, the answer please
sound it with your softest voice.
I deal, dear Face, with expertise.
Ask on, I fear you'll not rejoice.
Mirror, are there gray hairs dancing
in among my blackest blacks?
Face, I see your foes advancing.
They're waving little silver plaques
in bold print, revealing loudly:
Gray hairs never, ever quit.
Gray is in, wear it proudly.
Lie not, dye not, give up, submit.
Mirror, mirror, the answer please
What are my best alternatives?
Face it, gray is not some disease
for treatment nor preventatives.
Glaring roots and ghastly color
will leave you appalled with regret
Let gray come, life could be duller
thank God, you're not bald, not yet. read more »
326.Glass mirrors and shards
I am looking down through glass mirrors and shards
shards of what could and would have been a better life
As a kid I used to play with mirrors trying to get that infinite reflection
But now I only wish i cold pull them apart read more »
327.In The Mirror
I place my self before the mirror
Press my palms in reverence
I reflect on the reflection
My essence projected back at me read more »
328.the metaphor of the mirror and the light
there is this face
in the mirror and it is talking to the body
to remind its skin
that it is real, read more »
329.The Guy in The Mirror
Who is this guy in the mirror?
Why is he looking at me?
Why is he staring at me?
Why is he ogling at me? read more »
330.Mirrors Can Produce Images, But not The object
We all acknowledge easily,
but almost forget quickly,
that we are mirrors bright,
if we are bright, it is due to light! read more »
331.A Broken Mirror
A broken mirror is my heart
You shattered and tore it apart
Now I know not what to do
How can I stop loving you read more »
332.A Broken Mirror
I looked into the mirror one day
And saw what I've never liked to see
I saw all of my flaws that day
And every last one of my insecurities. read more »
333.Mirror-Collaboration With Unique Princess
When l look in the mirror, I don't know who l am anymore Trying to find my place and forget her face, which l try to please, wanted her to stay, but she couldn't stay because she was never there Physically or metaphorically..When she looks in the mirror l don't know what she sees player or angel fell for an angel and found a player, she pushed Yahweh aside and l did the same, her love left but mine still remains for the God has given me the name...l never thought this will happen to me, read more »
334.War Against The Mirror
Have you ever look inside a mirror
Cried from horror
Cried from disappointment read more »
I thought that I was handsome but my mirror never lies,
So when I look into it now I always close my eyes.
If I can’t see the wrinkles and the road-maps disappear,
This knowledge is exciting and I have nought to fear. read more »
look myself in the mirror
damn i'm looking fine
it doesn't get no better
checkin this hot figure read more »
New Mirror Poems
- MIRROR, Samra Haq
- MIRROR MIRROR, Shannon Strauss
- Mirror, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- MIRROR, amira ismail
- Haiku: Mirror Mirror, Dariel Grey
- Mirror, Mirror, Emily Millyard
- Mirror! Mirror! (Song), Alyssa Diane
- Mirror, Mirror, Daniel Warner
- Mirror Say Mirror See, Amber Griggs
- Mirror, Tiff Murphy
- Mirror, Mirror on the wall, Jose Valencia
- Personal Universe, Philo Yan
- Mirror upon mirror, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Mirror Mirror, Madhuri Sawant
- Beautiful Freakery, Richard Holman
- Mirror (new), Abdul Wahab
- Reflection, Ann Cassie
- Mist on the Mirror..., Vikrant Jog
- Broken Mirror, adheez van der beanthz
- Mirror Mirror, Stevie Taite
- Mirror, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Mirror, Mirror On The Wall, Tina Chan
- Magic Mirror, Anon E Mouse
- Mirror, Lovely Girl
- Broken Windows Shattered Mirrors, Anonymous Ghurl
- MIRROR (II), Abdul Wahab
- Mirrors, Candymarie Nevin
- Mirror Mirror On The Wall 2, Saiom Shriver
- Things are not what they seem, Eugene Robbe Timson
- Mirror, J.W. Frogg
- Mirror, Abdul Wahab
- Mirror, Sabrina McIntyre
- Oh Mirror, Lailani L.
- Think Mirror Mirror Don’t You, Ken e Hall
- Mirror, Mirror, Jason Hedrick
- The Mirror, renu Vig sharma sharma
- A Look in The Mirror/Imagery in Poetry, Life in a Poem
- In the mirror I stand, Jacob Hill
- Mirrors, Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
- Mirror, AJAYA BOHIDAR
- In The Mirror, Lizzie Resendiz
- The picture, Lawrence s. Makola
- Mirror, mirror, Jessica Robert
- Useless mirrors, Anirudh Induchudan Anirudh I ..
- Haunting reflection's, Noorie Ali
- Mirror, Pieter Engelbrecht
- Let go of your worries, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- Ugly, Mark R Slaughter
- Mirror Mirror, Gemma O' Hanlon
- Mirror, amanda de la cuz
- ' The Mirror... ', MoonBee Canady
- The Mirror Struggled, Mark R Slaughter
- Tearful Eyes, Mark R Slaughter
- Mirrors, Brittany Buffington
- Mirror Mirror - Mirror Me!, John Knight
- FANTASIES OF A MIRROR PART-1, Leonard Rebello
- Reflection, Rising Morning Star
- VOODOODED LIPS, Dr. Sakti P. Chakravorty
- The Glass in the Glass, William F Dougherty
- The Mirror Tells The Tale, Payyton Egerstaffer
- The girl in the mirror, Lillie Ellis
- Mirror, Mirror, Bloody Fibber, Mark R Slaughter
- A Mirror’s Just Clutter, Stanley Cooper
- Déja Vu, Adg
- Innocent Mirror, Mehreen Mujeeb
- MIRROR, chidubem okeke
- Broken Images, Distorted Views, Ralph Acosta
- Mirror Mirror, Camilla Ghosh
- Mirror, abdul razaq
- Pain is Beauty..., Carmen Roebuck
- Hall of Mirrors, Elyse Elwood
- Untitled, Analla Maple
- Reflections, David Taylor
- Mamma's Reflection, Isabelle Cooper
- carpe diem