Mirror Poems - Poems For Mirror
Poems about mirror. You can read the best mirror poems. Browse through all mirror poems.
The Mirror - Poem by dino evans
Once upon a long ago, my youth was wild, and free...
The mirror saw a life that stretched ahead...
But now, reflection shows my life, thats left in back of me...
The memories are still there, in side my head...
The past love, and the happiness, of days and years I've spent...
Are there with all I've done, and what I've lost...
I've paid for time I've lived, and the mirror takes the rent...
And tired eyes see all of what it's cost...
The image of a man who is still the man I was...
Though time has changed the look of who I see...
Time will take its toll on youth, I know this all because...
This mirror has shown all of this to me....
Looking at myself I see not, what others see..
All the ones who've known me all this time....
I notice all the changes, that have slowly come to me...
Though can't be seen inside this lonely rhyme...
Like seasons change from spring, into summer, on to fall...
The mirror shows the change in me as well...
Standing silent, silver glass reveals, reveals it all...
To me, and some things I don't want to tell...
But I must give myself, to what time will bring me now...
And thus, brings to us all in time, you'll find...
The mirror opens up to us and changes us somehow...
But still, I feel the same, inside my mind...
Maybe I could take time back, make it different, or would I? ...
Change this life I've lived without you there...
I don't know what is right, it tells me nothing, but oh, why...
Reflection shows me just a cold, blank stare..
Seeing things my eyes have seen before, from years ago...
Memories flood my mind, but leave me here..
Being, but not being, is what the mirrors show...
Reflections hold in nothing but my fear...
I find that I'm two men now, one that looks, and one looks back...
The glare that blinds, so I turn from the light...
And as I do the room will fade to dark, and then to black...
But one man stands there waiting, through the night...
And in the morning, I can see, I'm different overall...
It happens to my face, and without thinking...
No words are spoken, spirit broken, days and years will fall...
I weep with tired eyes, those left unblinking...
Am I the man outside the glass, or one who's locked inside...
Old age has not left questions any clearer...
So I just look back at myself, where loneliness resides...
My youth is lost inside this dreadful mirror....
dean evans 3-27-08
Poems About Mirror
- 1. The Mirror , dino evans
- 2. Mirror Mirror , Kyra Burns
- 3. Left Community , Taher Shemaly
- 4. Deja'Vu , Tony Cox
- 5. Mirror Here Mirror There , nick trager
- 6. Mirror On The Wall , Tarra Pyne
- 7. The Mirror , Alex Lewis
- 8. The Mirror , Alan Buckholtz
- 9. Shadow Of A Mind , Barry Reiter
- 10. Mirror Mirror On The Wall , Tiffany Tootsiepop
- 11. Beautiful Freakery , Richard Holman
- 12. Mirror Of Life , Doris Dzameshie
- 13. The Wind Beneath My Wings , Susie Sunshine
- 14. All She Wants To Do Is Be Free Mirror , Alyssa Howell
- 15. A Break Up , Samantha Francis
- 16. Do You Think I See You In The Mirror , Susie Sunshine
- 17. Reflections , Evelyn Macdonald
- 18. Walking Past My Mirror , shateeka williams
- 19. On The Other Side Of The Mirror , Rowving Smith
- 20. Clear... , Kenzie Lynn
- 21. Reflection , Angel Amarante
- 22. Night Mirror , John Vogel
- 23. Reflections , Shane Abrams
- 24. Looking Glass , Jhakii Lempert
- 25. Ghost Love , Jake S
- 26. Between Me And My Mirror , Reason A. Poteet
- 27. Reflections , lucy roxana lardy
- 28. Mirror, Mirror , Vasco M. Resendes
- 29. Broken Luck , Jessica Popham
- 30. To The Fairest Of Them All , Gloraly Gomez
- 31. Secret Mirror , joelstine gonzaga
- 32. The Old Mirror , Nikki Addleton
- 33. Eyes , Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
- 34. Creature Within The Glass , Andi Jakobs
- 35. I Lost My Inocense.. , sushmita tripathi
- 36. Mirror , Nightshade Starlight
- 37. Wisdom From The Mirror , Champs Ulysses Cabinatan
- 38. Another Side Of Myself , Madeson Snyder
- 39. Mirror Mirror , Zanele Mavuso
- 40. Oh Mirror! , Kishor Pathak
- 41. Old Mirror , Joe M. Funkhouser
- 42. Mirror, Mirror , Katherine Rhodes
- 43. Mirror , Symone Raven
- 44. The Lying Mirrors , Olivia Thimes
- 45. In The Mirror , Lenny Orlando Camacho
- 46. Broken Mirror , Siegfried OheneSidza
- 47. Mirror , jayne carpenter
- 48. An Image On Mirror , Ali Rahimi
- 49. If My Friend Were A Mirror , Hannah Rose Bicknell
- 50. Human...Human , Holly M. Doyon
New Mirror Poems
- Mirror On The Wall, Joyce wolayo
- Mirror, Mirror?, Chelsie Satterwhite
- Mirror, Samra Haq
- Mirror Mirror, Shannon Strauss
- Mirror, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mirror, amira ismail
- Mirror, Mirror, Emily Millyard
- Looking In A Mirror, Jessica lee Workman
- A Small Black Mirror, David Fallis
- Mirror, Mirror, Daniel Warner
- carpe diem