Mom Poems - Poems For Mom
Poems about mom. You can read the best mom poems. Browse through all mom poems.
109.Comedy poems_ part 1_ skunk from no where
Matt came home after a 72 hours camp, he was tired,
He throw his bag a way, ding…dang…Dong, …it felt on the bed
He said: mom, what do we have for lunch?
His mom answered: if you won't wash your socks, you will take a punch!
Then her mom picked the phone up,
Dialing a store: can you please bring masks for us? We live on 11 block, on the top
The salesperson asked: oh, I have brought some for your neighbors,
Is any problems occurring there?
Matt mom answered with shame: ah...…I think a skunk has attacked,
Now he, oh, I'm sorry IT is at our house back…
At this moment Matt voice spread at the house:
Mom, I think I got a sickness, my socks smells worse that my blouse
Her mom answered with fear, dear, what are you saying I can't hear you,
The salesperson heard their conversation: Mam, who the skunk has attacked to?
Matt's mom wanted to say it's nice, but incorrectly she said ice,
The salesperson answered: wow, I should call the firefighter, they are so wise...
At this moment Matt shout: mom I can't breathe…
She answered: keep it down and talk less!
Then she told the salesperson: no, I can handle it,
I was just confused quite a bit…
Just bring me the masks,
Do your duty and task!
She hurry to rescue Matt,
When she arrived she said: This idiotic camp. Wow look at that….
Matt said with pain: mom…the socks can't be took off,
I think I should say a nice goodbye to this life….
Then they heard the house's bell,
Matt's mom rushed out of that hell.
Then a man who wore astronauts' cloth appeared,
'MRS. JO JO, the whole neighborhood is empty, he said...
'Now tell me where is that skunk?
Mrs JO JO pointed out and said: what is that tank?
He said: here your masks, and that tank is for supporting,
I think this skunk came from heaven and it could have wings….
Matt's mom said: yeah you are right, the skunk had wings and set,
Salesperson said with cheer: I have Federal jets..
'Eagle 101, the target ran a way,
You can chase it all day…
Mrs. JO JO said: I only asked masks,
I thought it should be a simple task
She shut the door
At the moment matt said: mom call an ambulance
Mrs JO JO did it at once
TO be continue……. read more »
110.Days that have gone
As I looked back, its not yet very far
I can still have a prominent glimpse
Days when i used to make paper boats
And used to knit with them lots of dreams read more »
111.My Heroine Mom!
Yes! She is my heroine mom
She is my heroine mom.
Who led me through the right path read more »
Moms are very special,
They are there to tell you to do your homework.
They give you your lunch because you forgot it. read more »
Mom is beautiful when she holds her babe closed in her arms.
Mom is lovable when she nurture her child.
Child is grateful when she holds her aged mom's hand.
Years passes by but the relation of mom child is evergreen. read more »
114.Happy Mother's day
Thank you Mom
is the three priceless word
I dedicate it to my Mom.
Mom is the three letter word read more »
115.Sacrifice for a loaf of bread..... (...for all those who lost their life starving for food....)
My mom used to have me close and tight over her waist
and for the whole day we used to be under sun's face
I don't know why mom keep on knocking at car door's on the road
besides most of the people from inside stare at her and scold read more »
116.(018) Blessed by God (Haiku)
A new born baby
Cries loud, entering this world
Responds to Mom’s touch read more »
117.In the Words of a Child
My name is Aaron, and this is my head,
I’m a good boy, that’s what my mom said,
This is my nose, it has two holes, read more »
A girl lived somewhere in the world of maternal love,
And she slept on her mother’s lap as serene as a dove.
Her mom when caressed her fore-head with her gentle hands,
All her pain smoothened and did flow like by wind the soft sands… read more »
When i was a child
i used to think
but used to think read more »
Mom Mom i love you so much
Mom Mom I will Always remember you read more »
New Mom Poems
- Death of an Innocent, Anonymous
- my mother, qayoom sofi
- Heart of Gold, Dane Monteforte
- Conversation b/w me and my sweet mom, Salim R Javed
- M. (MY) O. (OLD) M. (MOM), Harold R Hunt Sr
- Mom, I love to see you, gajanan mishra
- Y/.. One more cup, Aufie Zophy
- Garden of Love -Mother, Seema Chowdhury
- A Mother, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dear Mom, I'm Sorry, Hailey Stump
- Adhoudha (A Sandwich) سندويتشة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- TV Dinners, Paul Christopher Henry
- Like Mother Like Daughter, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Mom - An Angel, Sharon Leesha Edison
- Heroine Mom, Stylist Mom, European Mom, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Why Am I?, Prathamesh Salvi
- Logical reasoning, Vishal Sharma
- Mom, Geetha Jayakumar
- Marmalade jar, sallam yassin
- Mother Love, Jay Leonard
- Mom’s Ma, Max Richard
- For Me Mother Is The World, sallam yassin
- Exploding In Temper Tantrums - (REVISED), Margaret Alice Second
- I LOVE MY MOM, Sumit Ojha
- Dear Mom, Krystal Shearer
- Wonder, Tierra Bradley
- A Poem to Mom, Vidi Pudinkz
- I LOVE U MOM! ! !, Chirag Kapoor.
- Mom, kaila james
- Mom,, Riene Leanter
- How A Mom IS, Manaal Shams
- Mom, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Open The Door - IV, ramesh rai
- Missed Mom, Craig Anderson
- ' My Mom', Jenny MORETTER
- MOM, Rebecca Succes
- 041611H never give to mom again, Manonton Dalan
- 041611G mom doesn't like way i write, Manonton Dalan
- 041611D mom at shoe store, Manonton Dalan
- 041611C riding with mom, Manonton Dalan
- Thank you Mother, Alisha Ricks
- my mom, joan s. zhu
- ...Little Angel..., Deyanira Yari Rodriguez
- Mom, Geet Asher
- Gourmet vs the Usual, Champs Ulysses Cabinatan
- Mom I'miss You Mom, Dwi utami
- MY QUEEN I LoVe YOU…, Glamorous Enigma
- you're the best mom!, ivy joy finez
- Don't mix drinking and driving., rakesh rampariya
- ~ THE PARTY ~, Emma Jane Rae
- Mom n dad, kitz d budding poet
- I Love You Mom, Cora Dewitt
- It's not fair, Patricia Panos
- Scared and Couragous, Desiree Brown
- Hey mom, Black Rose
- Babies, Moms, Memories and Aromas, David Whalen
- Moms, Traci Peace
- My MOM, Ashish Gutgutia
- My mom is..., burpsn farts
- ice.angelxxx poem, Jamie Drake
- To my Mom, Praveen Baid
- Life, joelstine gonzaga
- ONE LAST QUESTION......, Ritika Abigail
- Mom & You, James Mond
- Sorry Mom, Rishi Menon
- Seven Billion You, Ershad Mazumder
- I SHOULDVE LISTENED, gaby pineda
- MOMS, marissa olson
- Mom, Grant Baker
- What is a Mom?, C L Escamilla
- Mothers’ Day,2008, Dr John Celes
- the day i met you, jamaya ewing
- My Mom, Ashwin KrishnaA(6 yrs)
- Mom, junior Sinchi
- carpe diem