Mom Poems - Poems For Mom
Poems about mom. You can read the best mom poems. Browse through all mom poems.
When I was young my mom, like most women, donned a hat when she went out.
They say this tradition originated in the Bible...and who am I to doubt?
My mom had a collection of hats she stored in boxes under her bed.
So many different kinds of bonnets to sit atop her head.
Moms of today are different they go out with their heads bare
But one thing they share with Moms of the past are the many hats they wear.
If we tried to count the hats they don...we couldn’t...they go on indefinitely
Perhaps one way to approach it...would be alphabetically.
Moms are Accountants, Babysitters, Chauffeurs...They do what Doctors, and Electricians do
They are Farmers, Governors, Housekeepers, and Ice cream makers too.
They are Janitors, Kitchen and Laundry workers, and Maids who clean the floor.
They are Nurses, Optometrists, Painters and Quality control inspectors at the store.
They are Receptionists, Seamstresses, and Teachers...they can Upholster that sofa or chair
They are Valets, Washroom Attendants and X-Ray technicians...they show up anytime and anywhere.
They are Yard engineers and any Mom I know is also a keeper of the Zoo
That’s 26 different hats they wear...26 different jobs that all Moms do.
Moms are the original and still the best multi-taskers the world has ever met.
In fact, I didn’t run out of hats for them...I ran out of alphabet.
I guess it’s a good thing each job doesn’t have a hat that sits atop Moms head
For there wouldn’t be enough room to store them in boxes under their beds.
They are visionaries, they are cheerleaders, so much of our existence they adorn
Yet they had no experience as a mother until their own children were born.
Because it was at that miraculous moment, not in any Epistle, Gospel or psalm
When they smiled at their baby and realized for the first time......’I’m a a Mom.’
For that is the hat that encompasses the rest...the hat we call motherhood
And I must admit, if I say so myself, you Moms make that hat look good.
So Moms, here’s to a wonderful Mother’s Day as this poem bids you all adieu
For all the many hats you wear...our hats are off to you. read more »
The rent was do
I had no clue
My mom could'nt pay
They sent us away read more »
i hope everything gose will
i hope your going to be around
i hope you can see her grow
i hope that your going to be fined read more »
329.life sucks and then you die
330.My Dream My Daughter
My darling daughter you came and stood by my bed
You said mom it's ok, don't be sad
I'm ok you see, I am whole and free
God said for me to tell you that he will take care of me read more »
My mom is #1
My mom is not #2
My mom is hip and cool
Whenever I see her face I smile. read more »
Hello, dear invading soldiers
Oh, soldiers of killing and destruction
Are you thinking about your ageing mom
Beloved wife or fiance? read more »
333.Christine Rice (Mom)
Happy mothers day,
to a mom who knows exactly what to do and say,
from rushing me around the town,
to when im feeling down. read more »
335.dare to compare
Gonna compare the two who do i choose?
My mom was there off and on, read more »
336.Merry Christmas, Mom
You made me see this wonderful world
You taught me whats right and whats wrong read more »
New Mom Poems
- Death of an Innocent, Anonymous
- my mother, qayoom sofi
- Direct Departure, Tayyab Ijaz
- Heart of Gold, Dane Monteforte
- Conversation b/w me and my sweet mom, Salim R Javed
- M. (MY) O. (OLD) M. (MOM), Harold R Hunt Sr
- Mom, I love to see you, gajanan mishra
- Y/.. One more cup, Aufie Zophy
- Garden of Love -Mother, Seema Chowdhury
- Mom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Mother, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dear Mom, I'm Sorry, Hailey Stump
- A Mother's Day poem for Lang Nguyen- -, Natasa Tocuc
- A Mother's Day poem for Lang Nguyen, Natasa Tocuc
- TV Dinners, Paul Christopher Henry
- Ma, Asif Andalib
- Like Mother Like Daughter, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Mom - An Angel, Sharon Leesha Edison
- Oh! Mom Oh! Dad, shivani sudheer
- Heroine Mom, Stylist Mom, European Mom, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Why Am I?, Prathamesh Salvi
- Logical reasoning, Vishal Sharma
- Mom, Geetha Jayakumar
- Marmalade jar, sallam yassin
- For Me Mother Is The World, sallam yassin
- Exploding In Temper Tantrums - (REVISED), Margaret Alice Second
- We will make graveyard, Aftab Alam
- I LOVE MY MOM, Sumit Ojha
- Dear Mom, Krystal Shearer
- Wonder, Tierra Bradley
- A Poem to Mom, Vidi Pudinkz
- Mom, kaila james
- Mom,, Riene Leanter
- How A Mom IS, Manaal Shams
- Moms Chronicles, Tebogo Errol Hlahla
- Mom, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Open The Door - IV, ramesh rai
- I Don’t Understand Mom And Dad, Raj Arumugam
- O My Bangladesh Of Gold - Original By Ra.., Asif Andalib
- Missed Mom, Craig Anderson
- ' My Mom', Jenny MORETTER
- MOM, Rebecca Succes
- Thank you Mother, Alisha Ricks
- my mom, joan s. zhu
- Mom, Geet Asher
- Mom I'miss You Mom, Dwi utami
- MY QUEEN I LoVe YOU…, Glamorous Enigma
- you're the best mom!, ivy joy finez
- Don't mix drinking and driving., rakesh rampariya
- ~ THE PARTY ~, Emma Jane Rae
- Mom n dad, kitz d budding poet
- A Letter To My Mom, Clara Odelia Ciutara
- It's not fair, Patricia Panos
- Scared and Couragous, Desiree Brown
- Hey mom, Black Rose
- Moms, Traci Peace
- My MOM, Ashish Gutgutia
- My mom is..., burpsn farts
- ice.angelxxx poem, Jamie Drake
- To my Mom, Praveen Baid
- main jo tha mom ka putla, imnt alive
- ONE LAST QUESTION......, Ritika Abigail
- Mom & You, James Mond
- Sorry Mom, Rishi Menon
- Seven Billion You, Ershad Mazumder
- I SHOULDVE LISTENED, gaby pineda
- Late Night Mom, Scarred Unknown
- Mom, Grant Baker
- What is a Mom?, C L Escamilla
- Mothers’ Day,2008, Dr John Celes
- the day i met you, jamaya ewing
- My Mom, Ashwin KrishnaA(6 yrs)
- Mom, junior Sinchi
- rip mom, milouse dacius
- carpe diem