Mom Poems - Poems For Mom
Poems about mom. You can read the best mom poems. Browse through all mom poems.
Ice.Angelxxx Poem - Poem by Jamie Drake
I went to a party Mom, I remembered what you said.
You told me not to drink, Mom, so I drank soda instead.
I really felt proud inside, Mom, the way you said I would.
I didn't drink and drive, Mom, even though the others said I should.
I know I did the right thing, Mom, I know you were always right.
Now the party is finally ending, Mom, as everyone is driving out of sight.
As I got into my car, Mom, I knew I'd get home in one piece.
Because of the way you raised me, so responsible and sweet.
I started to drive away, Mom, but as I pulled out into the road,
The other car didn't see me, Mom, and hit me like a load.
As I lay there on the pavement, Mom, I hear the policeman say,
The other guy is drunk, Mom, and now I'm the one who will pay.
I'm lying here dying, Mom. I wish you'd get here soon.
How could this happen to me, Mom? My life just burst like a balloon.
There is blood all around me, Mom, and most of it is mine.
I hear the medic say, Mom, I'll die in a short time.
I just wanted to tell you, Mom, I swear I didn't drink.
It was the others, Mom. the others didn't think.
He was probably at the same party as I.
The only difference is he drank and I will die.
Why do people drink, Mom? It can ruin your whole life.
I'm feeling sharp pains now, pains just like a knife.
The guy who hit me is walking, Mom, and I don't think it's fair.
I'm lying here dying and all he can do is stare.
Tell my brother not to cry, Mom. Tell Daddy to be brave.
And when I go to heaven, Mom, put 'Daddy's Girl' on my grave.
Someone should have told him, Mom, not to drink and drive.
If only they had told him, Mom, I would still be alive.
My breath is getting shorter, Mom.
I'm becoming very scared.
Please don't cry for me, Mom.
When I needed you, you were always there.
I have one last question, Mom,
before I say good bye.
I didn't drink and drive,
so why am I the one to die?
Comments about Ice.Angelxxx Poem by Jamie Drake
Poems About Mom
- 201. Ice.Angelxxx Poem , Jamie Drake
- 202. Homework Stinks , Rachel DerbornMaguire
- 203. Everything Mom , lillypop joke
- 204. A War Going On In My Mind , Pauline Lejeune
- 205. A Mother's Day Poem For Lang Nguyen- - , Natasa Tocuc
- 206. Mom And Dad(Free Verse) , cyrel oregano
- 207. Main Jo Tha Mom Ka Putla , imnt alive
- 208. The Lonely Girl With The Broken Heart , samantha hauck
- 209. A Poem To Mom , Vidi Pudinkz
- 210. Circles And Scribbles , Drew Burke
- 211. What'D I Do , Jack E Miller
- 212. Don'T Make Eye Contact , Yoni Dvorkis
- 213. A Mother's Love But Love Is Just A Word , Susie Sunshine
- 214. When Day Is Done , Viola M. Crider
- 215. Super Mom , anita miles
- 216. On Your Birthday, Mom , Lozaan Khumbah
- 217. Missed Mom Like Never Before , Meetika Srivastava
- 218. My Mother Didn'T Have A Mom , Susie Sunshine
- 219. My Mom Didn'T Have Mother Or Father , Susie Sunshine
- 220. It's Not Fair , Patricia Panos
- 221. Tv Dinners , Paul Christopher Henry
- 222. Mom , shaina quereshi
- 223. Those Old Black And Whites , Pene Burkey
- 224. The Birthday Candle , Karin Elizabeth Martin
- 225. Words To Mom When I Was A Teen , Kathleen West
- 226. Can Anyone Really Say That They Knew Som.. , Susie Sunshine
- 227. Car Crash , Tammi Lane
- 228. Mother , Dheeraj Arora
- 229. Thank You Mom ^_^ , Tripsha Ghosh
- 230. M. (My) O. (Old) M. (Mom) , Harold R Hunt Sr
- 231. One Last Question...... , Ritika Abigail
- 232. Mom , Geet Asher
- 233. Mom , Rebecca Succes
- 234. A Mother's Day Poem For Lang Nguyen , Natasa Tocuc
- 235. ♥ My Angel, My Mom♥ , Jean Evans
- 236. My Mom Has Gone , Ken Nye
- 237. Thank You Mom For Everything , Adriane Coles
- 238. A Little Boy Thanking His Mother , Garvitkumar Choraria
- 239. My Mom , Ashish Gutgutia
- 240. A Daughter's Journey , Portia Lane
- 241. Wandering Aimlessly , Alexandra Connell
- 242. My Mom Is... , burpsn farts
- 243. Words Can Kill , Anonymous Poetry
- 244. Mom, , Riene Leanter
- 245. Mom N Dad , kitz d budding poet
- 246. La Naval De Manila, My Mother , Randolfh Bunag
- 247. I Miss My Mom , samphors vuth
- 248. Happy Birthday: A Letter , Ashley Seymour
- 249. Mom Where Are You Why Have I Never Met Y.. , trevor adams
- 250. The Baby's Laughter , Dead Ducky
New Mom Poems
- Mom: A Gift Of God, Krishnakumar Mishra
- I Am Cold Mom, sadi basaran
- Black Day, irza sheraz
- Death Of An Innocent, Anonymous
- Dear Mom! Please Come Back, Raj DEVAN
- M. (My) O. (Old) M. (Mom), Harold R Hunt Sr
- Garden Of Love -Mother, Seema Chowdhury
- Mom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Mother, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Love My African American Mom, Cheryl Butler
- carpe diem