Mom Poems - Poems For Mom
Poems about mom. You can read the best mom poems. Browse through all mom poems.
A War Going On In My Mind - Poem by Pauline Lejeune
I miss everything. I miss my house, I miss my habits in this house, I miss my room, I miss my dog, I miss my sister, I miss my mom.
Even if at that time, I didn’t realize how unhappy and depressive I was. Now being three years later, looking back at my whole life, I realize that things were bad. But seeing me now, three years later, even more unhappy and depressive, even if everyone is telling me that I look better, I look happier, nobody knows what’s going in my mind. Nobody knows how deep I am hurt. How my past is ruining my life.
And that’s why I would do anything to get my life back.
I have a war going on in my mind. I can’t decide. I hate my mom so much for giving me the childhood she gave me, for hitting me, for telling me I was ugly, for telling me I was fat, for not being there when she should have, for never telling me she loves me, for not being a normal mom, for not fighting for me and my sister, for influencing me in a negative way about everything I thought, for thinking that everything was always about her, for never listening to me when I was trying to say what I was feeling, for choosing other people above me. Every time it gets better, it seems like she is there to ruin everything. Because when I make a decision in my life about her, she is there to make me change my mind.
But I can’t live without her. I always keep going back to her. And that’s why I can’t decide.
I am the person I am today because of her. When I think about myself, I think about someone fat, ugly, who does not believe in herself, who feels alone even if she has people who she loves around her.
I don’t trust anyone. I keep all my secrets for me. I am now unhappier than I was three years ago, even if my mom promised me three years ago that everything was going to change. It was going to change in a positive way. I was going to get better, we were going to get better, together.
While reading why I hate my mom, I started crying. It made me realize why I am so unhappy. I would like her to disappear from my life, but I can’t because she is my mom. That’s why I keep going back to her, because she is my mother.
My mom acts like an egoist, like everything is always about her.
But it’s not.
I want it to be about me for once.
Just about me.
Thank you so much *i***, for being such an adorable dog.
For listening to me every night.
For giving me hugs when I was crying.
For being there when I was feeling alone.
Comments about A War Going On In My Mind by Pauline Lejeune
Poems About Mom
- 201. A War Going On In My Mind , Pauline Lejeune
- 202. A Mother's Day Poem For Lang Nguyen- - , Natasa Tocuc
- 203. Mom And Dad(Free Verse) , cyrel oregano
- 204. The Lonely Girl With The Broken Heart , samantha hauck
- 205. Main Jo Tha Mom Ka Putla , imnt alive
- 206. A Poem To Mom , Vidi Pudinkz
- 207. Circles And Scribbles , Drew Burke
- 208. What'D I Do , Jack E Miller
- 209. Don'T Make Eye Contact , Yoni Dvorkis
- 210. When Day Is Done , Viola M. Crider
- 211. Super Mom , anita miles
- 212. On Your Birthday, Mom , Lozaan Khumbah
- 213. My Mother Didn'T Have A Mom , Susie Sunshine
- 214. Missed Mom Like Never Before , Meetika Srivastava
- 215. My Mom Didn'T Have Mother Or Father , Susie Sunshine
- 216. It's Not Fair , Patricia Panos
- 217. Words To Mom When I Was A Teen , Kathleen West
- 218. Can Anyone Really Say That They Knew Som.. , Susie Sunshine
- 219. A Mother's Love But Love Is Just A Word , Susie Sunshine
- 220. Mother , Dheeraj Arora
- 221. Car Crash , Tammi Lane
- 222. Thank You Mom ^_^ , Tripsha Ghosh
- 223. The Birthday Candle , Karin Elizabeth Martin
- 224. Those Old Black And Whites , Pene Burkey
- 225. Mom , shaina quereshi
- 226. Tv Dinners , Paul Christopher Henry
- 227. M. (My) O. (Old) M. (Mom) , Harold R Hunt Sr
- 228. One Last Question...... , Ritika Abigail
- 229. Mom , Geet Asher
- 230. A Mother's Day Poem For Lang Nguyen , Natasa Tocuc
- 231. ♥ My Angel, My Mom♥ , Jean Evans
- 232. Mom , Rebecca Succes
- 233. My Mom Has Gone , Ken Nye
- 234. Wandering Aimlessly , Alexandra Connell
- 235. Thank You Mom For Everything , Adriane Coles
- 236. A Little Boy Thanking His Mother , Garvitkumar Choraria
- 237. My Mom , Ashish Gutgutia
- 238. A Daughter's Journey , Portia Lane
- 239. Mom, , Riene Leanter
- 240. Mom N Dad , kitz d budding poet
- 241. La Naval De Manila, My Mother , Randolfh Bunag
- 242. I Miss My Mom , samphors vuth
- 243. Happy Birthday: A Letter , Ashley Seymour
- 244. Mom Where Are You Why Have I Never Met Y.. , trevor adams
- 245. Words Can Kill , Anonymous Poetry
- 246. My Mom Is... , burpsn farts
- 247. Daughter To Mother , Jenay Brown
- 248. The Baby's Laughter , Dead Ducky
- 249. She's My Valentine.....Mom , Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas
- 250. Didn'T Get To Know You! Wrote This For M.. , Krystal Munoz
New Mom Poems
- Black Day, irza sheraz
- Death Of An Innocent, Anonymous
- Dear Mom! Please Come Back, Raj DEVAN
- Direct Departure, Tayyab Ijaz
- M. (My) O. (Old) M. (Mom), Harold R Hunt Sr
- Garden Of Love -Mother, Seema Chowdhury
- Mom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Mother, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Love My African American Mom, Cheryl Butler
- Skunk From No Where [a Comic Collab.., Bri Edwards
- carpe diem