Narrative Poems - Poems For Narrative
Poems about narrative. You can read the best narrative poems. Browse through all narrative poems.
Love - Poem by Hayley Lewis
An indiscernible power turns and rallies us towards our lifes end
Be it strength, courage, weakness,
The driving force of every action,
A depth behind the shadows,
A force of will, narrative of the heavens,
A mere belief, a memory of presence,
A sweet tangible sound, a feeling.
Delve deep into the core,
Sanctuary will rise up and ease away the edges.
The earth swells, and falls,
An erotic life swift beyond our comprehension.
Lore of past misconceptions,
Founder of me, essence of me, future of me
Set your sail back to my heart.
A belief, barely a whisper without stone,
A fanciful illusion, fragile in the doubting air.
Tidal in the frozen essence of pre-mediation,
Little dream, sweet innocence,
Purity becomes you,
Warmth and desire become you,
I will tighten my grasp; still you slip through my fingers.
My heart shrinks under my madness,
Pillars of strength bend and buckle.
Wrench apart the glue that binds me.
My God, I destroyed your holy grail,
The gift you gave I let fall,
I'm helpless to stop the spirits fleeing.
They mock my decreasing humanity.
I lay still under the sky he lovingly gave,
Each breath gives the soil chance to reject me.
Lash your ropes about my leaden shoulders,
I am not worthy so take me.
Only release would be unfitting to my deceit.
My immortal soul in bound here.
Repentance is not a possibility.
To the hills, I hint at my lament.
To the rain, I plead for cleansing.
To the earth, I beg a sweeter decent than I deserve.
My aura extends its feeble hope,
A helpless party desperate to keep itself inside,
To the course of time I cry.
For what I have lost was my reason not to die.
Comments about Love by Hayley Lewis
Poems About Narrative
- 1. Love , Hayley Lewis
- 2. Move , Soumita Sarkar Ray
- 3. America 101 , Curtisj Johnson
- 4. The Day We Said Goodbye , Emelita C. Smith
- 5. Dog Days , michael hogan
- 6. Jack Brabham , Ron Price
- 7. What Is Left Unsaid , Josephine Collett
- 8. Na Tian Piet's Sha'Er Of The Late Sultan.. , T (no first name) Wignesan
- 9. Matrix , Sudeep Sen
- 10. The Stone Pickers (A Conversation With .. , Patrick Lodge
- 11. Athens Shall Burn For The 3rd Time , Joseph DeMarco
- 12. The Paradox Of The Jewish Youth , Hannington Mumo
- 13. From Malady To Remedy , Ali Rahimi
- 14. Shahid, Come And Witness , feroz rather
- 15. The World Series Of Poker , David Floren
- 16. Romancing In Dispair , Norden Lama
- 17. Situation At Hand , Wilfred Mellers
- 18. New Principal , Angela Capella
- 19. I Open A Vein And Rain , Linda Marie Van Tassell
- 20. All For His Sake , Jayatissa Liyanage
- 21. Caraid , Littlewing28 EstherP
- 22. The Letter (Iii) , Jacqui Thewless
- 23. Glancing Back At Never , Sarah Cohen
- 24. Eternity By And By , Obed Akuma
New Narrative Poems
- _7 Erato Epilogue (Narrative), Irresistible Erato myMuse
- All-Knowing Author (Rev.), Margaret Alice Second
- Hotel Lautréamont, John Ashbery
- Crossman, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Question! ?, Frank Okoth
- From....Ll, Morgan Michaels
- *****finding The Mother, sathya narayana
- Narrative, Juliana Spahr
- Lingua Franca, Sylvia Perry
- Psalm With A Phrase From Beckett, Rick Barot
- carpe diem