Nature Poems - Poems For Nature
Poems about nature. You can read the best nature poems. Browse through all nature poems.
25.Beauty and the Beast
Nature is beautiful, quiet, and serene,
nature is the forest, with its many shades of green.
Nature is the birds, welcoming in the dawn,
nature is a calf, struggling to its feet as soon as it is born.
Nature is a salmon, swimming against the stream,
nature is a volcanic geyser, venting off steam.
Nature is a beast, kicking up a storm,
nature is the trees, all bent, and broken, looking so forlorn.
Nature is lightning striking the ground,
nature is a forest fire, consuming all around.
Nature is a tornado, with its screaming roar,
nature is a tidal wave, washing every thing ashore.
Nature can be a beauty, and nature can be a beast.
~ Tango ~ read more »
26.Why submit to nature?
Why do we submit to nature’s sway?
Consider it casual and attention not pay,
The Sum always rise with powerful ray,
Heat waves may burn skin mid-day, read more »
27.Too Much of a Good Thing
‘Too much of a good thing may be bad'
As the old cliche' goes
So always do things in moderation
Just like The Lord of Heaven knows read more »
28.God's Gift - Nature...........
When the beautiful morning comes
The rays of rising sun kiss her
When the garden of nature open its heart
The garden of flowers hugs her to welcome read more »
human nature, mother nature,
enough of your torture.
safely nature, easy nature,
play your game, read more »
30.A Country Path in Late Spring
The path of mossy ground nestled
In between maternal hedgerows,
That overgrew atop, dimming down
The brilliance of the day. read more »
Around the hub, the galaxies turn
Pinwheels scrubbed, in magnetic urn
Gravity attracts, while motion glides
Equal force acts, to sustain the rides read more »
Nature is mighty
Nature is strong
Nature is usually always right
Nature is rarely ever wrong read more »
Dawn blushed – betrayed her waking sky
To gently break another morrow fine.
Night waned – the black receding – highland
Reaching for the early morning wine. read more »
34.Will People Still Continue To Sabotage Their Own Mission?
How nice was to see the love of the pigeon!
How tasty was the fruits of every season!
Now the nature is not fresh but full of poison read more »
Often I marvel at Mother Nature
And its unique adventures
It has in stock for us
I have to say Mother Nature is the boss read more »
Controlled by ego, driven by want,
dogged by desire, blinded by guile,
fail to see most of life’s attractions,
Unseen natures, beauty, charm, style, read more »
New Nature Poems
- We are scent of nature, Aftab Alam
- Collaring the Elephant, Terry Dawson
- The Troubadour of Dawn, Terry Dawson
- Mother Nature's Natural Groundskeeper .., Blu 1 Blu 1 (Rio de Janeiro)
- When Nature's Mourn, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Pollution and nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Courageous Girl (about a blind elephant), Terry Dawson
- A Hardworking Wind, Terry Dawson
- The Skeleton Coast, Terry Dawson
- A Bounty Concealed, Terry Dawson
- The Elephants (revised), Terry Dawson
- The Beauties Of Nature, swasti jain
- Creation, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Why the 'Y', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Solar Flare, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Fusion - fission: energy of the stars, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Mother Nature, gabriel iglesias
- Nature's Winter Garden, D. S. Jones
- Willow Weeps, Heather Burns
- A Fallen Leaf, Heather Burns
- The Nature 2, Sir. Shaheer Ahmed
- The Butterfly, Terry Dawson
- The Nature's Return...! !, VARSHA SINGH
- Give Us Gold for Fusion, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Super Nova (a star is born), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- A NEAT Comet, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Heliosphere of Flux, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- A Wicking Tree, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Changing Colors, Heather Burns
- Death Of A Dolphin, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Nature 1, Sir. Shaheer Ahmed
- Sonnet 59: When you consider nature all .., David Wood
- Fibonacci Fallen Leaves, Heather Burns
- Dreams 3, Morgan Michaels
- Nature and Us, John Eziekel Cagape
- Who are we?, gajanan mishra
- The Northern Front (the January- Februar.., Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Universal Motion, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Flare Baby Flare, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Angel of Death, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- nature, piyush raj
- It's In The Water!, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Time To Pray, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Solar Furnace, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Stormin' Mornin', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Nature, Jessica lee Workman
- Nature's blessings Spring, Morhardt Carmen Mencita Mono ..
- Will People Still Continue To Sabotage T.., Abdul Wahab
- Does Life Thrive If The Nature Is Not Go.., Abdul Wahab
- >>Nature, Abdul Wahab
- Surroundings-23, Indira Renganathan
- Too Much of a Good Thing, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Fail Safe Safely, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Headlines 1966, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- An Important News Bulletin, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Time of Shoddy, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Nature, Chirag Kapoor.
- Nature Rejoice, Ellie Mabin
- HUMAN NATURE BLUES, Aldo Kraas
- Master of the Universe, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Thirteen Lines, Mark R Slaughter
- Mist Upon the Placid Morn, Mark R Slaughter
- Remnants Left Behind, Heather Burns
- Cloudless Day, Heather Burns
- Caring For My Garden, Heather Burns
- Our nature, Mthoko Mpofana
- Gaia’s Plan, Mark R Slaughter
- The Gifts of Life and Pollution, Melanie Jackson
- A Country Path in Late Spring, Mark R Slaughter
- Dawn, Mark R Slaughter
- *925 EMERALD BIRTHSTONE OF MAY, John Knight
- Swing High, Sweet Child., Nate Orvis
- Tortured Nature, Ronald Jay Fiesta
- A Sign From Nature, Francis Duggan
- carpe diem