Nature Poems - Poems For Nature
Poems about nature. You can read the best nature poems. Browse through all nature poems.
John The Odd - Poem by Francis Duggan
With other children games he did not play
When they played football he would steal away
To take short walk or rest in shade of tree
He felt happy in his own company.
He did not have sporting hero as a god
And other children called him 'John the odd'
And other put down names like idiot and fool
But he ignored their taunts and kept his cool.
He loved Nature and Nature was his friend
And his leisure hours out with Nature he spend
And 'twas Nature first taught him to be a poet
And to her children his first rhymes he wrote.
He wrote of Nature's creatures living free
The birds of song who live on bush and tree
The animals that live on land and sea
He loved Nature and her huge family.
From their schooldays men recall John the odd
They say he went to join his Nature God
One morning he left home for far away
And none know of his whereabouts today.
With other boys he did not play football
And those who went to school with him recall
That with Nature he spent his leisure time
And 'twas Mother Nature who taught him how to rhyme.
Comments about John The Odd by Francis Duggan
Poems About Nature
- 1. John The Odd , Francis Duggan
- 2. A Song Of Nature , Francis Duggan
- 3. Nature Is Not A Fool! , Edward Kofi Louis
- 4. Nature , Angel A. Lockwood
- 5. A Progress To A Philosophic Poet! , Ramesh T A
- 6. Purifying Nature , gajanan mishra
- 7. Hopeful Shades Can Never Die , Rohit Sapra
- 8. Divinity Of Nature. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 9. There's Far More To Nature , Francis Duggan
- 10. That Warm Island Submerged -那 .. , starseven0 starseven0
- 11. I'M Always Learning From Nature , Francis Duggan
- 12. You Great Goddess Of Nature , Francis Duggan
- 13. I Do Love The Goddess Of Nature , Francis Duggan
- 14. In This Duality Of Our Reality , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 15. From Our Every Walk In Nature , Francis Duggan
- 16. An Open Secret! , Ramesh T A
- 17. Blinded By Ignorance , hasmukh amathalal
- 18. Song Of A Nature Loving Man , Francis Duggan
- 19. My First Lessons In Nature , Francis Duggan
- 20. Spring's Laughing And Smiling Face , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 21. Those Sea's Waves , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 22. Nature Is Friend , gajanan mishra
- 23. When Snow Falls Anytime , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 24. Southlands In The Year 3000 , Francis Duggan
- 25. The Last Rhyme Woman Of Gippsland , Francis Duggan
- 26. We Act As If We Are Important , Francis Duggan
- 27. Nature's Secrets , Francis Duggan
- 28. Mother Nature She Will Survive , Francis Duggan
- 29. One Of The Great Mysteries Of Nature , Francis Duggan
- 30. I Long For A Place , Francis Duggan
- 31. The More Others Try To Control Us , Francis Duggan
- 32. So Much To Learn Of Nature , Francis Duggan
- 33. For Some , Francis Duggan
- 34. She Is The Last Poet Of The Mountains , Francis Duggan
- 35. When I Will Be Long Gone , Francis Duggan
- 36. My Wonderment Of Nature , Francis Duggan
- 37. Of Life And Of Nature , Francis Duggan
- 38. There Is A Fraser Canyon , Aldo Kraas
- 39. The Miser And His Grave Avarice , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 40. Kiss Me Not , gajanan mishra
- 41. Farewell To The Poets And Poetesses Of N.. , Francis Duggan
- 42. The Deceased Poets Of Nature , Francis Duggan
- 43. Each Creature In Nature , Francis Duggan
- 44. Arguably John Clare , Francis Duggan
- 45. Nature Is Great! , Ramesh T A
- 46. The Less I Know I Know , Francis Duggan
- 47. A Blue Moon! , Ramesh T A
- 48. Old Tom The Bushman , Francis Duggan
- 49. On Nature I Should Dwell , Francis Duggan
- 50. A Great Miracle! , Ramesh T A
New Nature Poems
- When The Black Dog Comes Stalking, Terry Dawson
- Baboons, Terry Dawson
- The Sad Ballad Of Mopane Jack, Terry Dawson
- A Prayer At Dawn, Terry Dawson
- The Myth Of Keeping Universal Time (Opin.., Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- We Are Scent Of Nature, Aftab Alam
- An Adolescent's View Of Nature, Chris Chen
- The Troubadour Of Dawn, Terry Dawson
- Pollution And Nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Letter To Nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- carpe diem