Ocean Poems - Poems For Ocean
Poems about ocean. You can read the best ocean poems. Browse through all ocean poems.
Take A Lesson From The Ocean - Poem by Blessing Ekpe
Sitting by the ocean of life,
Here i know am not ordinary.
I have got heaven inside
As i romance with the energy that
Surges out from the waves of the tide from the ocean.
Questions surges out from within
Have you ever felt stuck between ages and stages?
Have you ever felt stuck between faces and places..?
Have you ever felt stuck between courage born out of crisis?
Have you ever felt stuck between friends born out of enmity..?
Have you ever felt stuck between moving ahead and quitting..?
Do not be in a hurry to answer these questions
Take your time, ponder over it all.
Remember to always take stock.....
No one can change their yesterdays,
No matter how terrible they may have being
Update your life and this is now
You must completely remodels the things that you can,
And tell the rest of it to go play in the traffic.
The mighty ocean teaches so much,
Yet only few people take advantage.
It is where many songs have been written.
It is where many lives have been lost.
It is a place of battle and celebration, crisis and conquer.
It's rushing tides speak to my soul.
It just flows and brings to the shore those things that it chooses
And hurls them out of the land
As if it were evicting certain objects and snatching others.
Perhaps that is why the ocean has persevered so long.
It knows how to release somethings and grasp others.
If you are going to survive and survive real good,
Take a lesson from the ocean.
Poems About Ocean
- 1. Take A Lesson From The Ocean , Blessing Ekpe
- 2. Our Empty Sea , Marc Awodey
- 3. Devovt Rhapsodies , John Abbot
- 4. The Ocean , Rebekah Morgan
- 5. Progeny , Hrushikesha Mohanty
- 6. Ocean Existence , Shea Arender
- 7. Treatisewfgsp , Parme Hice
- 8. In The Hopes , Linda Lane
- 9. Ocean Of My Blood , OVERLORD DON MANUEL IHCAKEYNO
- 10. Lament For Atlantis , Phillip Ellis
- 11. My Love For You Is The Desire Ocean , Natasa Tocuc
- 12. The Beauty Of Merger , Sanjeev Kumar
New Ocean Poems
- Adoration, Kewayne Wadley
- The Ocean, oskar hansen
- Ocean Holds Life, Rohit Sapra
- Ocean Has So Many Expressions, Rohit Sapra
- Reborn, Asavri Dhillon
- My Ocean, Happy Place
- Tsunami Aftermath- Lividly Living Corpse, Nikhil Parekh
- Titanic-The Ship Of Immortal Love And Dr.., Nikhil Parekh
- Turbine Turns, Andreas Embirikos
- Missing In The Ocean, gajanan mishra
- carpe diem