Ocean Poems - Poems For Ocean
Poems about ocean. You can read the best ocean poems. Browse through all ocean poems.
13.The Ocean's Song
We walked amongst the ruins famed in story
And saw the boundless waters stretch in glory
And heave in power.
O Ocean vast! We heard thy song with wonder,
Whilst waves marked time.
"Appear, O Truth!" thou sang'st with tone of thunder,
"And shine sublime!
"The world's enslaved and hunted down by beagles,
To despots sold.
Souls of deep thinkers, soar like mighty eagles!
The Right uphold.
"Be born! arise! o'er the earth and wild waves bounding,
Peoples and suns!
Let darkness vanish; tocsins be resounding,
And flash, ye guns!
"And you who love no pomps of fog or glamour,
Who fear no shocks,
Brave foam and lightning, hurricane and clamour,--
Exiles: the rocks!" read more »
The fountains mingle with the river,
And the rivers with the ocean;
The winds of heaven mix forever
With a sweet emotion; read more »
15.Sonnet I: Unto the Boundless Ocean
Unto the boundless Ocean of thy beauty
Runs this poor river, charg'd with streams of zeal:
Returning thee the tribute of my duty,
Which here my love, my youth, my plaints reveal. read more »
16.After The Sea-Ship
AFTER the Sea-Ship--after the whistling winds;
After the white-gray sails, taut to their spars and ropes,
Below, a myriad, myriad waves, hastening, lifting up their necks,
Tending in ceaseless flow toward the track of the ship: read more »
17.Ocean: An Ode. Concluding with A Wish.
What do we see! Cato then become
A greater name in Britain than in Rome?
Does mankind now admire his virtues more,
Though Lucan, Horace, Virgil, wrote before? read more »
18.Ocean: An Ode. Concluding with A wish.*
Sweet rural scene!
Of flocks and green!
At careless ease my limbs are spread; read more »
19.Apostrophe to the Ocean
There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society where none intrudes, read more »
20.Lines to the Ocean
Old Ocean, none knoweth thy story;
Man cannot thy secrets unfold,
Thy blue waves sing songs of thy glory read more »
Sublime and wonderful art thou, O deep,
Illustrious ocean, vast unmeasured waste!
Lost in thy contemplation, I do seem read more »
22.As In The Globe Embraced By Ocean
As is the globe embraced by ocean, so
Embraced is earthly life by dreams and fancies.
Night comes unsought, and at the shore's defences
The breakers strike blow after blow. read more »
Morn on the Summer Sea- the breaking light
Is trembling on the mountain's misty height,
And upland lea- and on the distant glen- read more »
24.The Ocean Yacht Race
A noble sight is this, I ween,
Fair panorama of the sea,
The ocean white with crested foam read more »
New Ocean Poems
- An ocean story., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Reborn, Asavri Dhillon
- My Ocean, Happy Place
- tsunami aftermath- lividly living corpse, Nikhil Parekh
- Consistent Universe, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Missing In The Ocean, gajanan mishra
- Waves of the Ocean, Jessica HernandezDamian
- Subconscious Vapor, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- watery eyes, Mia Baer
- It is ocean of sounds and words, gajanan mishra
- Oceans Of My Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Land of emotions, Neha m.k
- Tears Of Ocean, ramesh rai
- Watching Waves, Kim van Breda
- Ocean Park, Suraj Samtani
- Swim In Fast Currents, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Aching Heart, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I See An Ocean, Jazz Christopher
- "Ocean Of Love", persian khushi
- The Ambrosial, Gangadhar Meher
- Ocean's Edge, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Time Spent is a Real Treasure, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Ocean, Life defines!, Blessing Ekpe
- Ancestor, Absara Ghiorghis
- Ocean Of Tears, Marites C. Cayetano
- I Have To Cross The Great Ocean, ramesh rai
- Accept The Fact That You Are Only A Frog.., Bashyam Narayanan
- The Supreme Transformation, Nazmul Haque
- The Blue Instructions, Nyein Way
- Ocean Of Feelings, Dhawal Champaneri
- Ocean, johnriel bacong
- Fallin' In Love, Sandee Lovelight
- Eyes and Oceans (A Haiku Poem With İ.., Sarvani Pochiraju
- Writers Are Born Not Made, Alade Abayomi Idris
- New Way, Prachi Agrawal
- Reflections-4, Indira Renganathan
- Reflections-2, Indira Renganathan
- The Wait of Water - (Villanelle), Charlie Parant
- ' The Ocean Rose (An Homograph/Homonym .., MoonBee Canady
- The Ocean! xx, Premila Patel
- The Ocean’s Power, Mel F.R.
- Ocean Water White, clinton mccoy
- Lost in the Oceans, Mohammed Sabbagh
- the ocean of choices, RIC S. BASTASA
- Ocean, Bobby Pate J.r.
- Ocean is as one with the world, Izabelle Sheridan
- NONE SEE THE BEAUTY OF THE OTHER, Vadakkumpurath Ramesan
- Blue Like The Ocean, Ency Bearis
- The Ocean, Laura Rodriguez
- The Ambrosial, Harekrishna Meher
- St. Petersburg, Russia February 19,1997, Alien Zoo
- The Mistic Ocean, John Kim
- A Carp in the Donut-Shaped Lake, Pedro Cescon
- The Beautiful Ocean, Michael Louie
- Ocean Of Man's Heart, debbie wagoner
- Ocean, True Eyes
- Across The Ocean, James Bost
- A Day at the Beach, adam shipley
- Love You Forever, Kranthi Pothineni
- Grey Ocean, David Corman
- My Heart Is Like The Ocean., Wade Harlaine
- The Ocean In My Mind, Sierra Love
- Ashram's Haiku 24, Mittur Ramprasad
- Your Like A Ocean, clayton moore
- *Ocean Revery, Ben Gieske
- EDUCATION -AN OCEAN, harika kuncham
- The Ocean, Nick Perla
- you respond to the call of the blue whale, RIC S. BASTASA
- THE UNBEARABLE LIGHTNESS, Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil ..
- An ocean of Love, Lovelyn Layon
- Haiku # 45, leonard daranjo
- An oceans heart, mandy williams
- Ocean's Rose, Alex M.ller
- I SPILLED MY THOUGHTS AND THEN MY SOUL, Aldo Kraas
- carpe diem