Poem about ocean. You can read the best ocean poems. Browse through all ocean poems.
325.Broken Away From
A rose petal rests on
the edge of an ocean.
Unable to resist the waves,
day by day.
On the bottom
of the ocean the petal lays,
decay. read more »
326.Late Spring Noon
Dense fog shrouds the ocean's beach
To make a private world for us.
We walk on sand at water's reach
And leave the public world to fuss. read more »
Planned things not always happen, but happen things you had no plans for. And yet many things that lie ahead of you, you dont know. Our life is like that of a river; joins another river on its way to the ocean; ocean of death, eternity.
It trickles down and down and goes on. Now it's like two... stronger, steadier, and needless to say non-splittable... needless, because; have you ever seen a river divide in parts? They are one now... that is one. read more »
328.I Hate My Phone
Have you ever had a phone?
That you couldn’t stand?
If you have, you are not alone.
My phone doesn’t like to follow my command! read more »
329.Lament for Atlantis
Mighty gods, O rulers of all beneath ye,
hear this lamentation I bear, that speaks of
fair Atlantis, place of my birthplace, lost now,
drowned by the ocean. read more »
330.Ode to my Ocean!
Alas my beautiful Ocean!
My sweet hazel-green Ocean Lady!
I behold your pure and natural beauty
As astonishing as Aphrodite's, the Grecian. read more »
I watched awed as the ocean rises and curls itself,
Wondering what force was pushing it.
I watched with amusement as the waves displayed,
As if competing with each other, read more »
Her ocean seemed to drift onto
a small inlet full of blue,
And within she dove straight through,
into a world of velvet hues... read more »
333.Silence Of Sea Breeze
Cool is the sea breeze:
That clings my whole life….
The humming bees and the waves
Breaks the silence and leaves message read more »
334.Breathe in the Water
tears roll down the mannequin smile plastered on my face.
tears of anger and lonliness
broken is my heart
life is empty read more »
Satin seal the top
Drop read more »
336.Excersize In Futility
Like water through my fingers
Time evades my grasp.
as uncatchable as wind. read more »
New Ocean Poems
- Reborn, Asavri Dhillon
- My Ocean, Happy Place
- tsunami aftermath- lividly living corpse, Nikhil Parekh
- EXPANSE, RAJNI CHHABRA
- The Great Sailor, Asad Ali
- Missing In The Ocean, gajanan mishra
- Waves of the Ocean, Jessica HernandezDamian
- Subconscious Vapor, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- watery eyes, Mia Baer
- It is ocean of sounds and words, gajanan mishra
- Land of emotions, Neha m.k
- Ocean Of Lust, Aftab Alam
- Tears Of Ocean, ramesh rai
- You Are In The Ocean, gajanan mishra
- Watching Waves, Kim van Breda
- Ocean Park, Suraj Samtani
- Swim In Fast Currents, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- I See An Ocean, Jazz Christopher
- "Ocean Of Love", persian khushi
- The Ambrosial, Gangadhar Meher
- Time Spent is a Real Treasure, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Eclipse, Robert Eclipse
- Ocean, Life defines!, Blessing Ekpe
- Ancestor, Absara Ghiorghis
- Ocean Of Tears, Marites C. Cayetano
- I Have To Cross The Great Ocean, ramesh rai
- Accept The Fact That You Are Only A Frog.., Bashyam Narayanan
- The Supreme Transformation, Nazmul Haque
- The Blue Instructions, Nyein Way
- Ocean Of Feelings, Dhawal Champaneri
- Ocean, johnriel bacong
- Fallin' In Love, Sandee Lovelight
- Eyes and Oceans (A Haiku Poem With İ.., Sarvani Pochiraju
- Writers Are Born Not Made, Alade Abayomi IdrisWhite
- New Way, Prachi Agrawal
- Seashell [Color Series], R.K. Cowles
- Reflections-4, Indira Renganathan
- Reflections-2, Indira Renganathan
- The Wait of Water - (Villanelle), Charlie Parant
- ' The Ocean Rose (An Homograph/Homonym .., MoonBee Canady
- The Ocean! xx, Premila Patel
- The Ocean’s Power, Mel F.R.
- I AM STILL ALIVE TO MOVE CLOSER, Aldo Kraas
- Lost in the Oceans, Mohammed Sabbagh
- the ocean of choices, RIC S. BASTASA
- Ocean, Bobby Pate J.r.
- Ocean is as one with the world, Izabelle Sheridan
- NONE SEE THE BEAUTY OF THE OTHER, Vadakkumpurath Ramesan
- HEAL THE WORLD, Aldo Kraas
- Blue Like The Ocean, Ency Bearis
- The Ocean, Laura Rodriguez
- The Ambrosial, Harekrishna Meher
- St. Petersburg, Russia February 19,1997, Alien Zoo
- The Mistic Ocean, John Kim
- The Beautiful Ocean, Michael Louie
- Ocean Of Man's Heart, debbie wagoner
- Ocean, True Eyes
- Across The Ocean, James Bost
- A Day at the Beach, adam shipley
- Love You Forever, Kranthi Pothineni
- THE DEEP OCEAN, Aldo Kraas
- I AM SONG, Aldo Kraas
- Grey Ocean, David Corman
- My Heart Is Like The Ocean., Wade Harlaine
- The Ocean In My Mind, Sierra Love
- Your Like A Ocean, clayton moore
- Ocean, Ocean, Rachel linklaterprosper
- Ocean, Nicole Mead
- EDUCATION -AN OCEAN, harika kuncham
- The Ocean, Nick Perla
- Vancouver, Ellory Mace
- you respond to the call of the blue whale, RIC S. BASTASA
- Sense Poem, Astacia Glover
- An ocean of Love, Lovelyn Layon
- carpe diem