Ocean Poems - Poems For Ocean
Poems about ocean. You can read the best ocean poems. Browse through all ocean poems.
Prose: On The Existence Of God - Poem by George Krokos
A brief statement about certain controversial questions and issues relating to some core religious topics such as:
What is God?
Where is God?
Who Is God?
and a new or old philosophy and perspective (depending on the readers views) offering an explanation to these age old questions.
The proof of That which is not restricted to any construct of the human mind and is beyond imagination is Divine. This is sometimes revealed to a select few in the form of a revelation or philosophy from time to time and is what history calls religion and is also uplifting and blissful.
The ordinary human mind and intellect cannot comprehend or fathom that which is beyond it but only staggers at the attempt, bewildering as it is to the ego which is the seat of the mind and limited individual personality. (See Note #1)
It is generally stated that neither the existence nor the non-existence of God can be proven. But if there is absolutely nothing or everything is somehow taken away, then whatever is left or there is that remains can only be the place, source or state from which everything is brought into existence and sustained for a while within its own infinite being and by its own infinite or unlimited latent capacity of power, knowledge and blissful freedom of imagination and creation.
The state of absolute nothing (colorless, formless, odorless, indivisible, unfathomable) , if there ever was such a state, would then be the complete and infinite unmanifest state or prior condition of this Boundless and Eternal Being or God from where all the universe, as we have come to know and see to date, has come and in which it still must exist without any exception regardless of what there appears now to be.
All the planets, moons, suns, stars, galaxies, nebulae and whatever else there may be are nothing other than, relatively speaking, like the atoms, molecules, compounds, cells etc that go to make up the body of a living physical entity, and in this specific and particular case, the manifest cosmic being known as or called the universe, and the so called black holes would then be found to be the arterial pathways of the energy or substance known as dark energy and matter which is of a non atomic nature (See Note #2) . It should also be noted that the simplest and first atom or atomic substance or element is hydrogen, which is made up of just an electron and a proton, and is the most abundant atomic substance in the universe. In other words from the one formless substance of dark energy and matter come hydrogen, helium, lithium, etc (in the order of the atomic scale) , from the simplest and lightest to the most complicated, densest and heaviest.
This then is the reason why we should consider the infinitely large of the outer universe with all the cosmic forces and objects known and unknown on the one hand, while its opposite, the infinitely small, being that of the inner universe, in the form of man's mind and emotions together with the sub and atomic forces on the other, both co-existing at the same time without an apparent beginning or end, that make up the whole visible and invisible creation which is seemingly expanding, until the endless end, in something greater than itself, for how else could this ever be? (See Note #4)
The preceeding points help to validate the statements in the scriptures which say 'as above so below' and that 'we are made in the image and likeness of God' (ie: our soul or spirit within) , and an aspect of Einstein's theory of Relativity that mentions or postulates of ‘the curvature of space' and certain aspects of Quantum Physics. The preceeding points also bring together both views of the so called ‘Big Bang' and ‘Steady State' theories that have gained popularity in modern times and where the former seems to be the more widely accepted view.
The five so called elements of Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Ether mentioned in certain philosophical texts and which correlate to the five lower energy centers (or Chakras) of the human body are complemented by two higher ones being those of Light and Sound of the two higher centers. This also explains the scripture where it is written 'in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God' and where 'God said let there be light and there was light' (See Note #3) which indicates that from the ‘Word of God' or primeval sound came light, then ether, air, fire, water and earth in a descending order. The last five mentioned elements deal specifically with life and conditions on our own world and also other worlds where one, some or all of the seven kingdoms of evolution are to be found in various stages of development. (See Note #5)
If man is made in the image and likeness of God then whatever can be seen outside can also be seen inside in the sense that there is nothing but God that really exists and that the essence of God is in man's soul and spirit. An analogy of this would be to look at a drop of an infinite ocean (without boundaries or divisions) and to recognize or realise that the drop of the ocean is nothing other than the ocean itself which may apparently seem to be separate or limited due to a bubble of ignorance and limited perception (the effect of duality or God's Cosmic Illusion or Maya) . The illusion of duality becomes less apparent and is indeed negligible to the point of non existence as man evolves spiritually and realises his oneness with the essence or real part of his inner being which is non other than a drop in (not separate from) this indivisible infinite ocean of God. When this 'essence' is made the focus of an individual's consciousness and is continually invoked upon by various means it then becomes activated or awakened, so to speak, from a dormant latent state, to one of a highly charged and source seeking intelligent energy that is returning back to its real home or state from the lowest center of consciousness (gross, dense and material) in the human body to the highest centers being those in the higher parts of the body which are of a much finer or subtle consciousness and associated with light and sound (i.e. the primeval sound and light of creation) which come from God or the state of infinite consciousness. This is also the state of Absolute Nothing mentioned in Standpoint 2 above from where Absolutely Everything has come from or manifested within its own Being and the Infinite Existence (all that exists does so within God) due to the infinite latent capacity of power, knowledge and blissful freedom of imagination and creation (Standpoint 1) .
- - -
(#1) See also my other prose titled 'God is the Highest Good'.
(#2) The universe is the infinite creature or creation of God. It resembles more or less the atomic structure of a living infinite organic entity and is the physical manifestation of an Eternal Un-manifest and Unfathomable Divine Existence or Boundless Being which is the Only Reality or God.
(#3) See The Old and New Testaments of The Holy Bible.
(#4) We use a telescope to see into the body of the universe being incredibly large and use a microscope to see things or signs of life that are incredibly small.
(#5) The Seven kingdoms Of Evolution are: 1. Gaseous forms including stars, suns, planets etc, stone and metal.2. Vegetable forms 3. Worm forms including all insects and reptiles 4. Fish forms 5. Bird Forms 6. Animal forms 7. Human forms.
Comments about Prose: On The Existence Of God by George Krokos
Poems About Ocean
- 151. Prose: On The Existence Of God , George Krokos
- 152. The Ocean! Xx , Premila Patel
- 153. Seven Oceans Of Pain! ! ! , Kumar Kumar
- 154. Deep Blue Knight , melissa fox
- 155. Infinite , Lamerre Lucie
- 156. Mighty River , Vaughn Bekker
- 157. Writers Are Born Not Made , Alade Abayomi Idris
- 158. My Heart Is Like The Ocean. , Wade Harlaine
- 159. A Coin Of Two Sides! , Ramesh T A
- 160. Accept The Fact That You Are Only A Frog.. , Bashyam Narayanan
- 161. The Ocean Births The Infants , Patti Masterman
- 162. Save My Plight , Aldo Kraas
- 163. 60charlax60 Nerves , Charles Hice
- 164. River And Ocean , gajanan mishra
- 165. Heaven And Ocean , gajanan mishra
- 166. The Flowers Of The Sea , Peter S. Quinn
- 167. So Far , Kewayne Wadley
- 168. Gannets , Francis Duggan
- 169. Travel Haiku - The Great Ocean Road (Aus.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 170. Pixi , Edward Kofi Louis
- 171. I Am Still Alive To Move Closer , Aldo Kraas
- 172. Into The Deep Ocean , Edward Kofi Louis
- 173. The Sea Loving People , Francis Duggan
- 174. A Bermuda Beauty Mystery - Iii , Ramesh T A
- 175. Be At Least A Drop. , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 176. Determination , gajanan mishra
- 177. Old Ocean , oskar hansen
- 178. Boat For Crossing , gajanan mishra
- 179. Shanghaied , Kewayne Wadley
- 180. Ocean Rhythm , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 181. Holocene , gershon hepner
- 182. Pthirtysixp , Charles Hice
- 183. My Friend In His Chair , Naveed Akram
- 184. Huge Clocks , Naveed Akram
- 185. The Ocean , Naveed Akram
- 186. In That Moment: A Meditation , Raj Arumugam
- 187. /// Laughter ***** Ocean Species , Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- 188. Travel Haiku - Ocean City (State Of New .. , john tiong chunghoo
- 189. The Drop Of Water , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 190. Wave , gajanan mishra
- 191. One Evening , Muhammad Shanazar
- 192. A Fisherman On A Catamaran , Dilantha Gunawardana
- 193. In My Wild Flights Of Fancy The Ocean I .. , Francis Duggan
- 194. Adoration , Kewayne Wadley
- 195. The Ocean , oskar hansen
- 196. Reflections-4 , Indira Renganathan
- 197. The Sea Of Ecstasy Has Ebbed And Gone, D.. , Narsinh Mehta
- 198. The Blue Instructions , Nyein Way
- 199. Ocean , Javier Falcon
- 200. He Miss The Old Town , Francis Duggan
New Ocean Poems
- Djangar 11 Song About The Defeat Of Fero.., Yuri Starostin
- Love & Life, kamalesh sivashanmugam
- The Ocean's Mixed Emotions, Mantsebo Golda Motlhatlhedi ..
- The Bright Ocean, Sara Javed
- A Song (Fallen In The Ocean), Sameer Ahsan
- Ocean, Mr., Mrs. Blink, Eli Siegel
- The Paddler, Joseph Oladehinde Ibikunle
- Adoration, Kewayne Wadley
- Ocean Holds Life, Rohit Sapra
- Ocean Has So Many Expressions, Rohit Sapra
- carpe diem