Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
157.Why do people play with blood ?
Why do people play with blood when it gives no pleasure and only pain?
Why do people wag a war when it gives only losses and no gain?
Why do people play with mud when it never tones up but tarnishes their images?
Why do people play the blame -game when it never solves the problem but increases? read more »
There are people and out of these people
The people that are like shadows
They shake hands with their own masks
Somewhere below the twilight of the facial lines read more »
After all I been through with you
In people, my family, and myself read more »
160.The Good, Old-Fashioned People
When we hear Uncle Sidney tell
About the long-ago
An' old, old friends he loved so well read more »
People, people everywhere.
The ones you know.
The ones you don’t.
Most blend in a way, read more »
The dark weather spreading all place people shivered by cool humidity
Somebody shivered without food they wealth thieving cruel people like beast they cry
Turn to back for doctrine demolish impartial earn money from pray
Although they thieving money from innocent man who shivered beneath cold with sever hungry read more »
163.The same people live...the same people die
The same people live, the same people die,
the same people laugh, the same people cry,
as they push on through, life's open door,
the old and the young, the rich and the poor. read more »
164.Sickness is but a word!
Sickness is spreading,
People need a cure!
Will people survive,
We are not so sure! read more »
Why do people try to be nice? Can't they tell this is not quite pearidice?
We try to appear to how we want to been seen, but for some people it is just an endless dream.
People try to pretend that people have starlight, and yet it not s hard as it looks to fight.
When little people or strong willed people cry, why must everyone try to help? read more »
Proclaim war ancient time for salivate people by noble one born from heaven
Knowing every environment thing declare to earth all of formality people chance of golden
Our sole were sick said people who had promise for ignorant people rescue from every sin
He will treat to patient like doctor the theme and reality teach for people no hesitation read more »
167.What if people
What if people
What if people never spoke down about one another.
But build them up and let them shine. read more »
New People Poems
- HE AND SHE ARE BACKBITING ALL PEOPLE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- LET MORE ROOM FOR LOVE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- From Your Ivory Towers, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Validated To Rate, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- people, Autumn Rose Wilson
- Karma Karma, maria sudibyo
- IN A POETIC WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- ALGHALABA ???????, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- If God Does Not Differentiate Then Why D.., mehak chawla
- Haiku (Senryu) ~ Market Crash, Palas Kumar Ray
- Better Choices, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Let People Govern, hasmukh amathalal
- Common People, gajanan mishra
- Fear Itself, hannah magee
- People These Days, mario lambert
- Poetrywallahs/The Mad House People (A Tr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just To Get Known, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- People., Carlton Douglas Kennedy
- Hometown, Jenim Dibie
- Where Are The Minds Of The People, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- One Big Happy Family, Courtney Elfa Alaban
- Dogs, Cats, and Donkeys Are Delicious Me.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Pain, Wallis minten
- ABSORB THE SUN, ROCHISH MON
- Life, Lina Kim
- Heading off to hot topic, kitty smith
- O MY PEOPLE!, ROCHISH MON
- For The Love Of Things, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bloodless People Or People Without Blood, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What if people, April Hester
- It's Not Your Job, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drugs, Marlena Scott
- POVERTY LACKS ALL SUBS AND SANDWICHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Tragedies Of The Refugees' Camps, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Only The Poor People Have Pretty Dreams, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Empty Wallets, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Is It Intentional?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- DNT JUDGE ME, dr.Neha gupta the POEMLOVER
- The Deaf Dialogue (???? ???????), MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Everywhere, Bethany G.
- People ring, Miroslava Odalovic
- People/Ljudi, Miroslava Odalovic
- People, ADAM OWENS
- Do People Pass?, ROCHISH MON
- People are people, Sylvia Chidi
- Trauma, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- Idemnity, ijlal haider
- Sadness or Hope?, Ralph Schroeder
- Peace Has Packed On A Fast Track and Gone, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Some People Enjoy Their Burdens Kept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- We Cannot Count The Stars, Joshua Van Rostenberghe
- Few People Are Not Liars, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Immune, CrystalEyes Pain
- Dishonest People Often Hate, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Cut and Scar of Thunder Dragon, Nima Tharchen
- If you can act......, sara musa
- Too Much ee, A.j. Binash
- ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE, Philo Yan
- Choices, Tom Krause
- People come People go Who stays?, Lindsay Maasdorp
- Cruel Formality, inguruwatta pushpadewa
- We The People, Aaron Lynn
- "Roses", Ryn
- Don't Cheat, brianna host
- Everything belongs to people, gajanan mishra
- Proclaim War, inguruwatta pushpadewa
- Try, Cecellia King
- People SOS!, Tim Riene
- DO WE ACCEPT, Lyn Paul
- For the people Of Palestine, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- Oh, People!, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- In The Name Of People, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- the mouse., veeraiyah subbulakshmi