Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
277.People Everyday Are More Convinced
Everyday are more convinced.
Are hopping more off the fence. read more »
The leaders of this country,
Think were the ones that do wrong,
They take control of the power,
and steal this land of forgotten freedom read more »
279.I Want To Feel Alive!
i dont want to be around people just like me,
that agree with me, look like me, smell like me,
and believe what i believe....
that make me feel safe. read more »
280.tressure and dry earth
The dry earth every time generated dark smoke everywhere like morning misty
Delight full sky with sun voyaging full of day without space for dark cloud time of every
Ounce upon time made many of lake seen like one of garden grass with tasty
The people of sin excavated for destroying the proud of history among dry read more »
281.The Cut and Scar of Thunder Dragon
People are people, wherever they are
Forgetful are they of the wound
Rather choose to repent and weep over a scar
People are people, wherever they are read more »
282.Sadness or Hope?
People wonder, people stare.
People act like they don't care.
Wearing shackles no one will ever see.
Is there no way to set me free? read more »
283.Poetrywallahs/The Mad House People (A Tryst With The Versifiers, Rhymers And Poetasters)
What people are they?
“They are the, they are the mad people.” read more »
284.I am blessed because...
I am blessed because I wake up every morning with breakfast ready on my table,
when there are people waking up to hunger. read more »
The poor people are everywhere, The ugly abject poverty prevails, All wallets are greatly empty, Desperate souls of people, People are hungry, Hunger persists, Life is disappointing, Homeless people are everywhere, Poverty is a read more »
Many people don’t ask because they fear rejection.
Many people don’t dance because they fear who is watching.
Many people don’t skip because they fear they are too old.
Many people don’t speak their mind because they fear people who disagree. read more »
287.There Is A Reason To Be Rhymed
There is a reason to be rhymed behind,
'May I hear that again, read more »
288.Stifle Rave and Rant
(who can’t be identified)
Say some things read more »
New People Poems
- Up Close, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Fulfilled To Get Their Wishes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- HE AND SHE ARE BACKBITING ALL PEOPLE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- LET MORE ROOM FOR LOVE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- From Your Ivory Towers, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Validated To Rate, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- people, Autumn Rose Wilson
- Karma Karma, maria sudibyo
- IN A POETIC WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- ALGHALABA ???????, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- If God Does Not Differentiate Then Why D.., mehak chawla
- Haiku (Senryu) ~ Market Crash, Palas Kumar Ray
- Better Choices, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Let People Govern, hasmukh amathalal
- Common People, gajanan mishra
- Fear Itself, hannah magee
- People These Days, mario lambert
- Poetrywallahs/The Mad House People (A Tr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just To Get Known, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- People., Carlton Douglas Kennedy
- Hometown, Jenim Dibie
- Where Are The Minds Of The People, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- One Big Happy Family, Courtney Elfa Alaban
- Dogs, Cats, and Donkeys Are Delicious Me.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Pain, Wallis minten
- ABSORB THE SUN, ROCHISH MON
- Life, Lina Kim
- Heading off to hot topic, kitty smith
- O MY PEOPLE!, ROCHISH MON
- For The Love Of Things, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bloodless People Or People Without Blood, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What if people, April Hester
- It's Not Your Job, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drugs, Marlena Scott
- POVERTY LACKS ALL SUBS AND SANDWICHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Tragedies Of The Refugees' Camps, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Only The Poor People Have Pretty Dreams, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Empty Wallets, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Is It Intentional?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- DNT JUDGE ME, dr.Neha gupta the POEMLOVER
- The Deaf Dialogue (???? ???????), MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Everywhere, Bethany G.
- People ring, Miroslava Odalovic
- People/Ljudi, Miroslava Odalovic
- People, ADAM OWENS
- Do People Pass?, ROCHISH MON
- People are people, Sylvia Chidi
- Trauma, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- Idemnity, ijlal haider
- Sadness or Hope?, Ralph Schroeder
- Peace Has Packed On A Fast Track and Gone, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Some People Enjoy Their Burdens Kept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- We Cannot Count The Stars, Joshua Van Rostenberghe
- Few People Are Not Liars, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Immune, CrystalEyes Pain
- Dishonest People Often Hate, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Cut and Scar of Thunder Dragon, Nima Tharchen
- If you can act......, sara musa
- Too Much ee, A.j. Binash
- ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE, Philo Yan
- Choices, Tom Krause
- People come People go Who stays?, Lindsay Maasdorp
- Cruel Formality, inguruwatta pushpadewa
- We The People, Aaron Lynn
- "Roses", Ryn
- Don't Cheat, brianna host
- Everything belongs to people, gajanan mishra
- Proclaim War, inguruwatta pushpadewa
- Try, Cecellia King
- People SOS!, Tim Riene
- DO WE ACCEPT, Lyn Paul
- For the people Of Palestine, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- Oh, People!, Cynthia BuhainBaello