Pink Poems - Poems For Pink
Poems about pink. You can read the best pink poems. Browse through all pink poems.
65 Flower Poems Iii - Poem by Saiom Shriver
A bursting regalia
of blooming azalea
God has enkindled
for themselves, the bees,
and to regale you
LADY BIRD'S COWSLIPS
Painters love flowers for their hues.
Perfumers love blossoms for their smells.
Bees other bees of bloom nectar tell.
Lady Bird loves cowslips for themselves.
Wherever she has trod in the dell
flowertrails to Mother Earth befell
.. daffodils and larkspur and bluebells
daisies and trilliums and cockleshells
For His Cynthia
God made Forsythia
.. she's first to bloom
in the spring
last to drop
in the fall
.. the gold
drawn from straight
are often patient
.. waiting for
a brighter day.
woven on the
sun's vast looms
by cloudy gloom
uplifted by the
wind's soft brooms
Gladiolas are glorious
I grow these lilies
to delight My Phyllis
The sun wooed
the spring woods
and white dogwood
Teacher of love,
the dog, wooed
for give himself
the dog would.
God's universal foresight
wills every bell of forsythia
.. every cell of Forsythe.
pair of shoots
FLOWERS OF FRANCE
Ants help peonies
release their incense
Lilacs the wet westwind
each heaven sent
.. and the flowers of France
have fragrant frankincense
No more broken hearted
wallflowers passed by
No more plants called
weeds.. torn out by their roots
Sometimes confessor priests
or flowers speak..
Hydrangeas change their hue
From the acid in the soil
They change from pink to blue.
(to Dave Baldacci who spoke
of a row of pink hydrangeas,
1 plant of which had turned
to blue... investigators dug
and find a gun there)
(Most who kill are 1 time killers..
but when serial murder occurs,
the ethics become more weighted)
The meadows and woods in her
tiger lily freckled
fall while a spiral of
to the sky aspires
of pink carnations...
.crowning circle of bees
ROSE OF AKRON
Through the pickets
peep the pink petunias
the purple pansies
.. their roots are fixed
by their loved ones
but their fragrance
soar to the stars
CLEAVE NOT THE CLOVER VEIL
A clover veil..
violets the vale
neith skies cloudclad
or when ultraviolet
(to Elissa S taken to safety by one of the Kent State Four.. just before he died)
LILY PAD PLATES
lily pad plates... spheres with rims.. raindrops fill
them to the brim
Wildflower clusters of little daisies, purple.. with gold
centers.. during the day the yellow of the sun.. at night
purple petals infold to cover their lemon hue..
The South Wind
has for the evening
The bee hung upside down
the goldenrod jewel
beneath the hasp
.. and therefore found
chalice not empty
but half full
He swung on the goldenrod's heavy arc
... his striped curl
matching her golden curl
One said that
were sham posers
.. ignored him
and kept on posie-ing.
This is a defense
of posies along the fence.
FERNS' SHY LOCKS
Ferns' shy locks
framed by shamrocks
.. may he tread there
oh aristocrat pawn Sherlock
It does not
violet iris perplex
that the sun continues
iris petals to purplex.
NECTAR IN THE CHALICED BLOOMS
There are lilac honey,
and honey from daffodils
There is honey from
lilies of the valley
and from apple blossoms
on the hill.
But whether it is honey
or from peach and pear trees
any honey eaten by humans
is a theft from the bees.
The sunflowers are sundials
while in the dell, daffodils
His light do spin and spill
FALLEN STAR ABOUT TO RISE
today i saw a single lemon yellow tiger lily..
a fallen star lying in the green...
but nearby... are constellations of orange ones.. waiting to burst
into the sun and shine her into cheer
staring at stands of wild stilebe
made one think of C & B Kilby
like bridges between thought and deed
.. whatever they wish for
.. some day will be
Loosestrife was slain
with her so fast pink loom
she spins pink blooms
as she stitches
land out of water
and pure fire.
But to save the bees,
more are saving her
the water purifier.
The meadows' Master, the pastures' pastor
has banned mowers to asterisk the fields with asters.
The gold of the rainbow's rarified arch
The gold of the daffodils of March.
The gold of October's
leaves of larch.
are nothing to the gold
in the heart of Richard Karch.
NOT BLUEBELL BLOSSOMS
White blossoms give way to sweet blackberries.
Pink blooms blow away and lo are scarlet cherries.
Bright orange flowers replaced by purple prickly pearies.
Not blue bell blossoms but white bell clusters become
Becau se of them fewer cows will trip
on feedlot muck or slippery cowslip
(to Farm Sanctuary)
Comments about 65 Flower Poems Iii by Saiom Shriver
Poems About Pink
- 101. 65 Flower Poems Iii , Saiom Shriver
- 102. I Am Only, Your Pet Pig , Is It Poetry
- 103. Shades Of Pink , David Taylor
- 104. Oysters Pink One Half , Is It Poetry
- 105. A Wold Made Of Pink , Mia Peterson
- 106. Pink , Mary Jesusa Villegas
- 107. A Butterfly , Rikki Dolphin
- 108. A Poet Lives , Bhupen Thakker
- 109. Seven Days , Lizzie Nelson
- 110. Flowers Above Her , Nathalia Hunter
- 111. Skin , Laura Kiernan
- 112. Cherry Blossoms , Zooey Lichty
- 113. The Pink Briefcase , Nancy Chambers
- 114. Aphrodite , Lacey UnKnown
- 115. Space , neil derek singleton
- 116. The Emo In Pink , Kate Fuelleman
- 117. Haikus Butterfly Pink , A Poet Who Loves To Sing ... ..
- 118. Weeping Branch , Marjorie Welish
- 119. August The Thirtieth , Francis Duggan
- 120. Morning Serenade , Bijay Kant Dubey
- 121. The Way Of Catholicism , Saiom Shriver
- 122. A Clink For A Drink , RIC S. BASTASA
- 123. Colours Vibrantly Sway (Revised) , Margaret Alice Second
- 124. Ice Queen Ran Off (Cor.) , Margaret Alice Second
- 125. Dark Non-Existence [rev] , Margaret Alice Second
- 126. I Imagined , Vera Sidhwa
- 127. A Pirate Elf (Cor) , Margaret Alice Second
- 128. “early Morning Pink” , Ray Lucero
- 129. Rosalie , Edward Kofi Louis
- 130. 'Pink Strawberry Wallpaper' , Linda Winchell
- 131. The Pink Slip , RIC S. BASTASA
- 132. Cafe , Is It Poetry
- 133. A Private Wonder-World , Margaret Alice Second
- 134. A Flower To Auroville Mother-57 , Indira Renganathan
- 135. Trucks In Susan B. Komen Pink , Bill Grace
- 136. Parallel Bands , Saiom Shriver
- 137. Some Fairy Dust 25.08.2009 , Margaret Alice
- 138. Holly Wood And Vine , Is It Poetry
- 139. When I Am Old , john tiong chunghoo
- 140. A Fine Sight , Edgar Albert Guest
- 141. In Three Weeks A Great Change Has Come , Gert Strydom
- 142. Pink Eared Duck , Francis Duggan
- 143. '2010/02/18 Beautiful Pink Kimono , Margaret Alice
- 144. * * * Spring Amulet , Tsira Gogeshvili
- 145. Miss Dainty Bess - A Garden Poem , Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- 146. My Spirit Roams In Their Rooms.. , veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- 147. A Beloved Like A Blooming Red Lily , Bijay Kant Dubey
- 148. The Skin Of A Peach , Saiom Shriver
- 149. Dawn Sky , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 150. On A Sunlit Night , Claudia Krizay
New Pink Poems
- Stands For Love [rev], Margaret Alice Second
- Why Pink?, Brittany Woessner
- The Pink Toothbrush, Marilyn Lott
- Pink, Hailey Stump
- Acid-Base Titrations, Stevi Lee Alver
- Pretty In Pink, Melvina Germain
- Lessons Of Letting Go....................., Eva Tortora
- Pink City, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mr Bello, john chizoba vincent
- Known As Pink, Rohit Sapra
- carpe diem