Poverty Poems - Poems For Poverty
Poems about poverty. You can read the best poverty poems. Browse through all poverty poems.
Poverty - Poem by Dona Jean
A dwelling place no where to escape,
No love arise but corruption and hate.
The shadow of injustice, hunger and crime;
Then unemployment every individual mime.
Get out in this prison were loosing time,
To dance with tune of life in rhyme.
Curse chain of poverty evil works;
Indigent, beggars, street people spread in outskirts.
Living in poverty many grieve and frustrate;
To be born rich or poor is God's plan and fate,
But to eradicate this poverty not too late.
Overcome this challenge since world outdate.
Tears running in poor child's eyes,
Once innocent now learn how to despise;
How poverty affect child's dream.
Commit crime to feed empty stomach they scream!
Will fall easily if stand at the tip of the beam,
Unfortunate and illiterate had hope but very slim.
How could authority take part their share?
Take nations money in the end no one their.
Cause of selfishness blind, cannot feel care;
Injustice arise, money runs is that fair?
Scare of necessities in government we dare,
We shout aloud to open those ears and be aware.
Unfailing war never stop or cease,
Population growth rapidly a year increase.
Accident, death rate never decrease;
Necessary goods and education has expensive fees.
How hard life, we Filipino are happy to say cheese!
Life must go on how difficult this terminal disease.
In poverty no one choose or omit,
An individual break the cycle it shouldn't repeat.
Study hard to reach success not compete;
A word poverty in vocabulary cannot delete,
Draw a path as wide of sixth lane street.
Bright future ahead against poverty we submit.
Be wise enough to spend money,
Find a job whose time eight of worthy;
Already blessed to tame this poverty.
Others share blessings that are wealthy,
Money can't give happiness or glory
Helping others will make you happy.
Comments about Poverty by Dona Jean
Poems About Poverty
- 401. Poverty , Dona Jean
- 402. The Crowned Hero , Farida Gulani
- 403. Job Proposal , Josephine DixonBanks
- 404. Best Times , Asante Louis Agyemang
- 405. Past Failures……….! ! ! , Monica Rupazo
- 406. Enemies Of Nigeria , Victor Okechukwu Anyaegbuna
- 407. Xxix , Jacques Maurice
- 408. Africa Is Late For School , AMADU KAMARA
- 409. Poverty , Astell Collins
- 410. A Poor Girl , MATLOOB BUKHARI
- 411. Generous Poverty , Suu Casey Young
- 412. Poor As I Am , St Antoine de la Vuadi
- 413. Lesd Wrestler , David Aoloch Bion
- 414. Poverty , SAKTHI RAVICHANDRAN
- 415. America's Rich , Samuel Hardman
- 416. Appear , Shaun McGurgan
- 417. Words For Thought , gary Hardesty
- 418. ~hard Times~ , Tracie Brown
- 419. Haiku 2 , Caroline Hope
- 420. The Necessity For The Cultivation Of Mind! , Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- 421. Experimenting With Life In Poverty , alexander opicho
- 422. An Encounter , Sameer Agnihotri
- 423. Union And Labor Shame , douglas scotney
- 424. Islamics , Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- 425. From Poverty To A Throne , Mary Bowman
- 426. Ellen , Ellen Kirnon
- 427. Poverty (Song) , Andrew Racklyeft
- 428. They Need Help! , Jak Hard
- 429. Injustice (What Is Justice) , Malaya Roses
- 430. The Patriot's Sonnet V , Raymond Cabrera
- 431. Now Is The Time , Isam Hussain
- 432. Your Bank Account , Christina C Sunrise
- 433. The Misfortunates , Joseph Oladehinde Ibikunle
- 434. No Leisure , Chanda Nsofu
- 435. An Attempt To Write , Adeeb Kamal Ad-Deen
- 436. On The Outside , ras palmer
- 437. My Heart Beat , Zanele Mavuso
- 438. Giving , MYK NWACHUKWU
- 439. Awake To Work , Sentamu Aziz
- 440. Hymn To Some Virtues , alexander opicho
- 441. Philanthropist , I.B.S. Sipi, M.D.
- 442. The Ruin , jan oskar hansen
- 443. Restlessness , ali toyin abdul
- 444. Who You Worship , Simon Quperlier
- 445. Prosperity , Simon Quperlier
- 446. Poverty , stephen joel
- 447. Ambitious Sky , Moses Samandar
- 448. Without Hope , Walter William Safar
- 449. My Head Bent Low And My Eyes Filled With.. , Renu Beri
- 450. Bread And Butter , Asit Kumar Sanyal
New Poverty Poems
- Poverty, VAIDYANATHAN RAM
- Poverty (By St. Thiruvalluvar), rajendran muthiah
- The Manger Of Life, Idiongo Ebong
- The Poor People, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Editorial, Ananya Guha
- Temple By Jayanta Mahapatra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Poverty Iv, Edward Kofi Louis
- Poverty, A State Of Mind, Kenneth Maswabi
- A) The Poor Are Poor Because We Che.., paul bamberger
- Poverty, Man's Catch 22, Ali Rahimi
- carpe diem