Power Poems - Poems For Power
Poems about power. You can read the best power poems. Browse through all power poems.
Do I need power
In spreading my ideas
And what is the definition of power
This all leads to degeneration
Spread the ideas
With the power of love
Make a new path
Let the common intelligence
Rise and say
What is true and what is wrong
Let the people be free
To collectively and individually
Define their past
And set goals
For their future
What is then my contribution
To make a paradise of ideas
For achieving the goals
Whom I am addressing
Who is my audience
Where should I preach love
And who should lead every one towards the path read more »
146.Life is incomlepte
Life is incomplete without you,
And things aren't always the same;
For, this is the story of my hometown and our land. read more »
147.Those In Positions Of Power
Those in positions of power have friends and quite a few
But to say they too have enemies is not saying anything that's new
Enemies through jealousy or enemies otherwise
That power does bring to one friends and enemies does come as no surprise read more »
148.If Power Alone Was the Ingredient
Is the power to be divisive,
Power given to provide one's own defeat?
Is the power to induce conflict misdirected?
Since this power driven, read more »
149.The power of love...
The power of love is the power of the ring
that never turns into a chain read more »
150.the power of my love
If you ventured to leap from unprecedented heights of
the power of my love would stop you from colliding
with the earth. read more »
151.Power of fire..
I am the fire, ever there I am
I am in the sunlight, the sun
The great universal power all over
My eyes are in fire, opening sometimes read more »
Clocked on backs are clap by caps.
HELLA means are dickens mad.
Paltry sums are pal on poor. read more »
Leader get the power must..
Gun the power lids when turn.
Real as powers come to toes. read more »
154.No Greater Lust
In those who desire to become leaders the ego is quite strong
And sad to say there is nothing worse than an ego that's gone wrong
Those who abuse their privilege of power are those with an ego out of control
For there is nothing darker than darkness of the soul read more »
155.What Does It Take To Be A Leader
What does it take to be a leader you ask someone other than me
For in most in positions of power a hunger for power I do see
I speak in the tongue of a cynic yet would it not be fair to say
That one only becomes the Leader of a Country by being ambitious in a big way read more »
Deals are open with fail when safe.
Open and shut across our cases.
Hear to say the shapes of apples. read more »
New Power Poems
- The Only Power I Know, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Power the collective power., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Power, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The crumbling spider web, Kenneth Maswabi
- Will Power, David Boyce
- 2 centimeters of brain, Nikhil Parekh
- he was every person's Creator, Nikhil Parekh
- Power, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- word power, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Leftist Strategy And Agenda, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Leftist Agenda, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Say I Would, lars haris
- Wings Of Power, Lyn Paul
- The Power, Ceceila Wilder
- China, Moses Samandar
- Prompt Word Poem: Use Power Aright, Dr John Celes
- Poetic power, gajanan mishra
- Soul Power, Dwayne Earle Gordon
- Mother of power, Abdul Wahab
- Women and Power, June Stepansky
- This Power Has No End, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Huge Power Station's reactor, Giorgio A. V.
- Child Robbery, Mark Bratlie
- Power from cave to grave, Aniruddha Pathak
- Power to the women, Solomon Kobela
- The Statue, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Political Power Is Amassing Money, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Raise your heart, Bernardo Adantor
- power, saliu ahmad
- Harvest Time, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- a man's desire in life, anjana menon
- Untitled 7, Jeremy M. Dreher
- The Power of a Man, niakeva thomas
- Fundamental of Liar Chapter CIX: Power, maria sudibyo
- You're all of my power, Marya Fairy
- What Power Mine Will Enfold You?, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Thumb, Steven Sabathie
- Pointless To Make Attempts WITH Common S.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Power of Speech, 2bpositive 2bpositive
- Time To Stop! !, Mark Horsfall
- ' The Power Beyond What Is Normal (2 Co.., MoonBee Canady
- Either way one is restless, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Light, Prateek Sehgal
- The Power, Rajiv Prajapati
- THE POWER OF LOVE, Morhardt Carmen Mencita Mono ..
- Control Over Power, Andrew Marks
- ' Placed In Your Power... ', MoonBee Canady
- This Thing Known As Power, Francis Duggan
- The Will Power, Anusha Subramanian
- Oppression, Samweli Butobi
- The POWERFULL, akram saqib
- Power, Ethan Petersen
- Power and strength, Micron
- Power of love, Micron
- Power, Lleyson Hernandez
- So Many Potential Despots, Francis Duggan
- Sun, Wind, Rain, Jeff Rushton
- There Is Nothing Wrong With Power, Francis Duggan
- To Have Power Over Others, Francis Duggan
- Super Powers, Francis Duggan
- strength, brandi reissig
- I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF LOVE, Sam Arjomandi
- Tesla’s Dream, Margaret Alice
- Power, afuye johnson kehinde
- Power, DENNIS TAYLOR
- Powerful Questions, Naveed Akram
- Poem From A Sabbath, Bill Grace
- Poweres that hold forever, Amy Louise Kerswell
- Power Stimulates, Christina V...
- The Power Of Smile, Funmbi Aransiola
- Paradoxical, shimon weinroth
- Power up-cauchy3, cheung shun sang
- The Power of the Human Heart, Dan Uher
- Bamboo tight, cheung shun sang
- carpe diem