1.Meeting And Passing
As I went down the hill along the wall
There was a gate I had leaned at for the view
And had just turned from when I first saw you
As you came up the hill. We met. But all read more »
"what?" they say, "you got a
it's like I have sold out to read more »
3.Rest in Peace
No more for you the city's thorny ways,
The ugly corners of the Negro belt;
The miseries and pains of these harsh days
By you will never, never again be felt. read more »
4.Why I Am a Liberal
"Why?" Because all I haply can and do,
All that I am now, all I hope to be,--
Whence comes it save from fortune setting free
Body and soul the purpose to pursue, read more »
5.FOOTBALL! ! !
Football is my favorite game
I love to watch them play -
Those tightly muscled butts and legs
On an awesome autumn day; read more »
How narrow his vision, how cribbed and confined!
How prejudiced all of his views!
How hard is the shell of his bigoted mind!
How difficult he to excuse! read more »
7.Yes, yes, We all can…
(Dedicated to Our Brother President)
Yes, yes, We all can stop the violence,
Stop all non-sense, read more »
Use all your hidden forces.
Do not miss the purpose of this life,
and do not wait for circumstance read more »
9.A Common Man's Prayer
I pray you to take me to that height,
From where fall is not possible,
But I know my worth,
Being a human being I am the victim of read more »
Her grave, sweet haughtiness
Pleaseth me, and in like wise
Her quiet ironies.
Others are beautiful, none more, some less. read more »
11.a black Sun peeps through the cotton wool sky
There he comes like a Santa Claus on a Christmas eve along the road of hope.
Lamp posts salute him and the children offer their autographs to sign.
He uses his thousands of pens which holds in one hand.
Homeless they watch the T.V. in their new houses while washing the dirty linen. read more »
12.AS A ROUTINE FEATURE
To convert the penalty corner
To a coveted goal with honor
Boundless drive and will
Need is to fill the bill! read more »
New Prejudice Poems
- PREJUDICE NOT JUSTIFIED, Doctor Shantung
- Cherishing Each Other, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- There.., SALINI NAIR
- Inter-religious Dialogue, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- Bully For You, S. I. Rednow
- Prisoners, Dave BenOdafe
- To discern false in real, none .....
- Coolness, Hans Raj Sharma
- Narrow Mind, maria sudibyo
- Posterity, ALBERT ENSA FORNAH
- Prejudice., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Vendor, Tony Adah
- Drum of Freedom, Md. Asadullah
- Edge Of the Ocean, Cody Marks
- Thhe Common Man, Harshpreet Kaur Kathuria
- Cypress, Gerald Obinna
- the best - part 2, Nikhil Parekh
- Maria And Tony, Ronald Chapman
- Differences In Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Make Your Own Path (Secret Message), Ronald Chapman
- The gift of sight, Laxman Rao
- The Far Cry, joseph orutwa
- The Lusty Desire Of Snatching The Object.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- <<<<Tell me, Tell me, Abdul Wahab
- When You Know A Fellow, Edgar Albert Guest
- Shadows Of A People, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Golden Drops from Precious Skies, Awasum Terrence
- Painters Writers Palette Matrix Minds, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Do Not Talk About The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Its the Battle of Words..., Division Bell
- Memory’s role, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- >>Holy Witches, Abdul Wahab
- Love has no prejudice., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Man’s suspicion, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Discrimination, Mark Heathcote
- Silence Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- All is fine, Nassy Fesharaki
- Nightmare Principles, Naveed Akram
- Eyes 2 (6 Imperfect Haiku Poems), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Miracle- Play, Aftab Alam
- Wolf, Maurice Rowlands
- A Good Notice, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Are You A Scholar?, SALINI NAIR
- Strangers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lover, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Drona (A Poem For Eklavya), Bijay Kant Dubey
- To The World,, Happy Place
- When Love's Right, Charles Beaty
- Next Day, SALINI NAIR
- The Irony Of Life, Mihaela Pirjol
- Jane, Albert Pike
- theres a place, emmanuel wonighan
- The Fort, Rajesh Thankappan
- Power and P, Jab Nacramila
- This Will Be The Day, Dulcevictoria Ramirez
- Yards Of Darkness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Skin Deep, Burt Poole
- Fabric of the Heart, Lisa Marie Mottert
- The Judge, Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa
- Disappearing Ego, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A 'Tea Party' Maligned......Perhaps, James B. Earley
- ThiS CoLoR LiNe..., R.H. Peppers
- Love Will Save The World, maria sudibyo
- Positive Imagination, sekharan pookkat
- Heroes are not stalkers., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Cognitive Creativity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To Renovate A Replaced Façade, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Our souls, AaI Harvey
- Afghan Killers, Moses Samandar
- Am Tired, alexander opicho
- Keep space, hasmukh amathalal
- The Devil Wears A Mask, Randy McClave
- Politicians, Douglas McClarty
- Broken Wings, Rahimin Misnam
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem