bad news again... read more »
Don’t be fooled into believe prejudices no longer exist. Turn the corner, just read the paper. Maybe within the walls of your own heart?
Hold your fire!
Instead of seeing color, material possessions, look far beyond the exterior, straight through, beyond the hearts windows, into the soul.
Don’t be so hasty to pass judgment, if he, or she, or even I, you find to be far below your standards of human attributes or qualities, then leave he she and I to God. read more »
Without hope the human race would simply not exist.
There would be no pain, no fate, no destiny or death.
For hope is a part of life itself, it defines the human race.
Without it doom would engulf our very existance. read more »
364.The One Who Did Everything
I’m going to look in the mirror and call my reflection Ghost
drifting to the abstract I see right through me
Less human means less prejudice
and I’ll find tender bliss, just so read more »
Stardate 2012 read more »
366.Set The Fire!
tear down the house!
throw all of your possessions
on the pile...
the possessions that owned you! read more »
367.The AntiChrist Lives...
the AntiChrist lives...
in the harsh decisions
made by your callous leaders.
in your turning of the head, read more »
368.Random Freedom Thoughts
a man is no more
than the smallest act
of giving he leaves behind. read more »
369.One Hundred Lit Candles
sitting alone in an empty room,
surrounded by one hundred lit candles...
slowly, one by one,
naming them, read more »
as long as we
pretend the past didnt happen,
and hide it from ourselves,
and our children... read more »
371.Art Of Reason
The knowledge, the common sense
The consideration, the revelation
The theory, the history
You can call it with many names read more »
372.No More It Looks
This mind looks a wonder,
Lost and left on the bank of river-
That was flowing through a heart-
And no more got deserted to dust! read more »
New Prejudice Poems
- Is Adil Jussawalla The Eklavya, Abhimany.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Fire brand - Judge, gajanan mishra
- PREJUDICE NOT JUSTIFIED, Doctor Shantung
- Cherishing Each Other, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- There.., SALINI NAIR
- Inter-religious Dialogue, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- Bully For You, S. I. Rednow
- Prisoners, Dave BenOdafe
- To discern false in real, none .....
- Coolness, Hans Raj Sharma
- Narrow Mind, maria sudibyo
- Posterity, ALBERT ENSA FORNAH
- Prejudice., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Vendor, Tony Adah
- Drum of Freedom, Md. Asadullah
- Edge Of the Ocean, Cody Marks
- Thhe Common Man, Harshpreet Kaur Kathuria
- Cypress, Gerald Obinna
- the best - part 2, Nikhil Parekh
- Maria And Tony, Ronald Chapman
- Differences In Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Make Your Own Path (Secret Message), Ronald Chapman
- The gift of sight, Laxman Rao
- The Far Cry, joseph orutwa
- The Lusty Desire Of Snatching The Object.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- <<<<Tell me, Tell me, Abdul Wahab
- When You Know A Fellow, Edgar Albert Guest
- Shadows Of A People, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Golden Drops from Precious Skies, Awasum Terrence
- Painters Writers Palette Matrix Minds, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Do Not Talk About The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Its the Battle of Words..., Division Bell
- Memory’s role, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- >>Holy Witches, Abdul Wahab
- Love has no prejudice., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Man’s suspicion, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Discrimination, Mark Heathcote
- Silence Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- All is fine, Nassy Fesharaki
- Nightmare Principles, Naveed Akram
- Eyes 2 (6 Imperfect Haiku Poems), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Miracle- Play, Aftab Alam
- Wolf, Maurice Rowlands
- A Good Notice, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Are You A Scholar?, SALINI NAIR
- Strangers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lover, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Drona (A Poem For Eklavya), Bijay Kant Dubey
- To The World,, Happy Place
- When Love's Right, Charles Beaty
- Next Day, SALINI NAIR
- The Irony Of Life, Mihaela Pirjol
- Jane, Albert Pike
- theres a place, emmanuel wonighan
- The Fort, Rajesh Thankappan
- Power and P, Jab Nacramila
- This Will Be The Day, Dulcevictoria Ramirez
- Yards Of Darkness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Skin Deep, Burt Poole
- Fabric of the Heart, Lisa Marie Mottert
- The Judge, Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa
- Disappearing Ego, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A 'Tea Party' Maligned......Perhaps, James B. Earley
- ThiS CoLoR LiNe..., R.H. Peppers
- Love Will Save The World, maria sudibyo
- Positive Imagination, sekharan pookkat
- Heroes are not stalkers., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Cognitive Creativity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To Renovate A Replaced Façade, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Our souls, AaI Harvey
- Afghan Killers, Moses Samandar
- Am Tired, alexander opicho
- Keep space, hasmukh amathalal
- The Devil Wears A Mask, Randy McClave
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem