Prejudice Poems - Poems For Prejudice
Poems about prejudice. You can read the best prejudice poems. Browse through all prejudice poems.
A Parent's Footprints - Poem by Randy McClave
A parent doesn't like someone because they say that they sin
But, the child knows the truth, it is because the color of their skin,
Then they curse someone else because of a thought or a quotation
But, is it that or is it because of their belief and or denomination.
Our country treacherously has been hurt many times before
Just look and read in our history books about slavery, greed and war,
They will criticize and judge people because they are nothing like them
Is it because of that, or maybe because it's a she and not a him.
The parent will start making up stories just to give someone a black eye
You then know that in their heart there is a hatred and all they say is a lie,
But, they are your parents and sadly their footsteps you must follow
Your beliefs and your convictions like a bad pill, you must then swallow.
You become a racist and a bigot from your parents own teachings
They were instrumental in your growth from their hatred and their preachings,
When the child becomes an adult they will look upon the world with new eyes
Everyone that they will meet now, they will quickly and easily characterize.
They will judge others by their race, their creed and even their gender
The hatred taught to them by their parents they accepted and did surrender,
One day they too will be parents with their very own children to raise
Will their children be taught hate and lies or will they learn of equality and praise.
Someday children will raise their closed fists for both prejudice and hate
I see their parents in the shadows, so proud of the children that they did create,
Hate, evil, prejudice and bigotry and all forms of violent aggression
Parents create the footsteps, and their beliefs design the impression.
Randy L. McClave
Comments about A Parent's Footprints by Randy McClave
Poems About Prejudice
- 151. A Parent's Footprints , Randy McClave
- 152. Prejudices , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 153. Relativity And Rivalry , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 154. Prejudice , maria sudibyo
- 155. Little Miss Sunshine , Electric Lady
- 156. Never Live In Death; Never Die In Life , Nikhil Parekh
- 157. The Battle.... (We Have Fought) , Eric Cockrell
- 158. Intolerance Fuels Social Tensions Conflict , Terence George Craddock (aft ..
- 159. Solely Ardent Winners. , Nikhil Parekh
- 160. If You Search Out This Poem , Abdul Wahab
- 161. Trying To Preserve Equality , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 162. An Idea , Abdul Wahab
- 163. Lasting Tradition , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 164. Strangers , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 165. Memory’s Role , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 166. Painters Writers Palette Matrix Minds , Terence George Craddock (aft ..
- 167. What If I Am A Jew? , Obed dela Cruz
- 168. My Mythical, Biblical Mandela [rev.] , Margaret Alice Second
- 169. Forgive His Hatred [revised] , Margaret Alice Second
- 170. Racism And Violence , Hebert Logerie
- 171. Madame De La Pompadour (Revised) , Margaret Alice Second
- 172. Babylon - Pride Before Fall , Jonathan ROBIN
- 173. Martin Luther King Junior , Randy Johnson
- 174. Haiku: Shangri-La , Sonny Rainshine
- 175. Four Quatrains On Bigotry , Paul Hartal
- 176. We Cannot Have Trust And Justice , Francis Duggan
- 177. Spinning Chaos , Ace Of Black Hearts
- 178. Pillars Of Truth , Eric Cockrell
- 179. Better, Deeper, More Intelligent , gershon hepner
- 180. Pride Is Priceless , Hebert Logerie
- 181. A Saying From My Childhood I Recall I Ha.. , Francis Duggan
- 182. Mr. Darcy , gershon hepner
- 183. Verdict , Edward Kofi Louis
- 184. Man’s Suspicion , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 185. Equally Intolerable , Nikhil Parekh
- 186. Adam Lambert Gay Or Straight Part 1 , Ramona Thompson
- 187. Come, Let Us Sit Below This Tree... , Raj Arumugam
- 188. True West Side Story , gershon hepner
- 189. Let Heart Lead Head , Jonathan ROBIN
- 190. Ulysses , Ramona Thompson
- 191. The Unfamiliar Mortgage , nimal dunuhinga
- 192. The Routine , RIC S. BASTASA
- 193. Tidbits , RIC S. BASTASA
- 194. Hope , Cosmic Dreamer
- 195. Let It Go , Malaya Roses
- 196. The Origin Of Trust , maria sudibyo
- 197. Animals Have No Prejudice , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 198. Racism , Edward Kofi Louis
- 199. How Is Night? , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 200. Just Saying , Charles Hice
New Prejudice Poems
- I Wonder About The End Of Humankind, Jim Yerman
- A Saying From My Childhood I Recall I Ha.., Francis Duggan
- Equally Intolerable, Nikhil Parekh
- Never Live In Death; Never Die In Life, Nikhil Parekh
- Beware Of Prejudice, Kenneth Maswabi
- Little Miss Sunshine, Electric Lady
- Our Wounded Relationships, Margaret Moran
- Pride Is Priceless, Hebert Logerie
- Prejudice A Scourge, anita sharma
- Haiku (Racism), Raymond Farrell