Racism Poems - Poems For Racism
Poems about racism. You can read the best racism poems. Browse through all racism poems.
Tribute To Oku Onuora - Poem by Buxton Shippy
The poet's pen, like a sword,
cuts through unconsciousness.
Each word, each line in sync
cutting and burning in a pot of dub,
dubbed wise the poetry of justice.
Dubbing in freedom,
dubbing out lies and oppression.
Dub, dub, dubwise!
Metaphysical ink cannot be contained:
It is life, giving hope to the captives
and the socially wounded.
It needs no affirmation
It just drips dub, dub, dubwise!
Heed the poet's calling:
He cannot lie,
he cannot die,
anemic capitalism and fascism
with dub, dub, dubwise!
Comments about Tribute To Oku Onuora by Buxton Shippy
Poems About Racism
- 1. Tribute To Oku Onuora , Buxton Shippy
- 2. If I , RaShawn Ince
- 3. Bares Thru Us? , Alex Lewis
- 4. A Beautiful World After All , Kweena Wilson
- 5. With These Eyes. , Glenn Ford
- 6. Zebra World (Not Animal Related) , Kevin Fisher
- 7. Mercy , AJJ AJJ
- 8. 'If Only' , David Bennett
- 9. This Nation , Joseph Anthony Montefusco
- 10. So Many Changes , Dianna Nally
- 11. Where Is The Future? , VUSI CHRIS VENUS MALALA
New Racism Poems
- The Big Fish, Small Fish Theorem, Hebert Logerie
- Demon Named Racism, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Baltimore 4/27/15, Joseph Narusiewicz
- The Color Of Racism, Hebert Logerie
- Pressure Of Racism, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Im Sick, Timothy Long
- Thankful Ii, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Black And White Zealots.. Reality In.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Racism Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Essays On Literature, alexander opicho
- carpe diem