Racism Poems - Poems For Racism
Poems about racism. You can read the best racism poems. Browse through all racism poems.
Bares Thru Us? - Poem by Alex Lewis
BARES THRU US?
by Alex Lewis
i'm taking out the TRASh (of society) :
the only way to set all the others free.
i will dispose of all of it:
those healthy in mind and body-fit.
in this, RUbbish, you won't find the needy,
only the selfish and the greedy.
i have no garbagE-collecting mechanism
to pick up all of the racism
i'll put them in the traSH bag next to the ignoramus.
i'm talking, of course, about the rich and famous.
at the request of the children,
i'll be rid of each republican.
finally, i can take the garBage out
before the scum see what's about.
now, everyone else will be at peace,
especially the lazy and the police.
i have only one word of warning for you all:
once again, the rUbbish bag will get full. ?
Comments about Bares Thru Us? by Alex Lewis
Poems About Racism
- 451. Bares Thru Us? , Alex Lewis
- 452. A Beautiful World After All , Kweena Wilson
- 453. With These Eyes. , Glenn Ford
- 454. Zebra World (Not Animal Related) , Kevin Fisher
- 455. Mercy , AJJ AJJ
- 456. 'If Only' , David Bennett
- 457. This Nation , Joseph Anthony Montefusco
- 458. Operation Racism , Bella Ravenstar
- 459. So Many Changes , Dianna Nally
- 460. Where Is The Future? , VUSI CHRIS VENUS MALALA
New Racism Poems
- Until The Doing Of It Is Finished, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Big Fish, Small Fish Theorem, Hebert Logerie
- Demon Named Racism, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Baltimore 4/27/15, Joseph Narusiewicz
- The Color Of Racism, Hebert Logerie
- Pressure Of Racism, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Im Sick, Timothy Long
- Thankful Ii, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Black And White Zealots.. Reality In.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Racism Haiku, Chenou Liu
- carpe diem