Racism Poems - Poems For Racism
Poems about racism. You can read the best racism poems. Browse through all racism poems.
133.Polite And Respectful
Polite and respectful;
Living in the world today,
And, with the things seen around.
The muse of life,
Accepting the truth and doing what is right;
With the muse of the laws!
And, to take a stand oon righteous things only.
With the fruits of the lips that brings peace;
Polite and respectful to all mankind,
And, without racism. read more »
Don't let the pen lay idle
Where innocent blood shed;
Where there are starving
Children to be fed. read more »
Hating you is what I never saw,
Hating was more like villain,
Hate was like disgrace, read more »
136.True Aussie Racism
There once was a young, male recruit,
he was smart rather tall, also cute.
At the first interview
he was told: 'It is true, read more »
Some lack in compassion as well as in empathy
And for the suffering of those they see as different can't feel sympathy
And sad to say nowadays their type are not rare
The small minded sort of the big World out there. read more »
138.One Thing We Should know About Terrorism
There's one thing we should know about terrorism it will not be beaten by force
But we can lessen the threat of it by treating it at it's source
Like in our attitude to those different to us since the sort of a Human World we live in we help to create
Since racism and cultural divisions only does give rise to hate read more »
139.Beware Reverse Racism Is Still Racism
beware two wrongs do not make a right
reverse racism is still racism
bigotry prejudice intolerance injustice read more »
What racist named her a racist? read more »
Thankful, ant, at, thank, tank, tan, an, at, hat, nut, hut;
Be thankful to all in life,
Serving all in humility and compassion!
Without racism. read more »
142.Reason To Stand Up
Leaving this world to it's own devices, knowing that I
am only one person among millions.
Is there a reason to stand up and be counted, should I read more »
143.Another Year Is Saying Goodbye
In spite of last year’s ups and downs,
Life was beautiful and rewarding.
We played in the park and chased the clowns.
No one got hurt, and with the Good Lord’s blessing, read more »
144.More Views (Senryu)
In the Duckworth family
Bernie cooked his cat read more »
New Racism Poems
- The Color of Racism, Hebert Logerie
- Spoiled in America There is no life better, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Racism Will Never End, Ban Quang Che
- Pressure Of Racism, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Thankful II, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Black and white zealots.. Reality in.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Terzanelle for Octavia Estelle Butler, Marieta Maglas
- Racism Haiku, Chenou Liu
- An old black man and a young gangster....., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Racism Acquired, Ima Ryma
- Discrimination, Mark Heathcote
- Racism is still alive, Sincair Farrell
- life without poetry, alexander opicho
- You Lead Us, hasmukh amathalal
- Dirge For Mandela, olumide emmanuel
- Peterborough, Moses Samandar
- Internet Racism, Sylvia Chidi
- Racism, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Be frank, hasmukh amathalal
- Friends Around the World, elysabeth faslund
- Paula Deen...Racism, elysabeth faslund
- Racism in the Deep South and the Perils .., Elsinore RathbridgeStewart
- It's a Disease, Christina Byrd
- Recognizing Rejecting Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Lessons In Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Racism In Any Form, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Beware Reverse Racism Is Still Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Color Scheme, Ima Ryma
- Reverse Racism Is Still Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Racism is Better, rommelmarkmarchan beyond poe ..
- Bigotry Creates Brutal False Illusions, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Reverse Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 2 Things I Can't Stand!, Snake Blocker
- Racism, Carniz Fatema
- The racism, Laura arwen
- The School System, Jeremy Rascon
- No You Don't. AND, You Wont, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Weeding: Plant Racism, Saiom Shriver
- Racism, Robin Keys
- Racism Kills, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Racism and the Culture Of Racism rev.2013, Trade Martin
- THERE IS NO TIME IN A POET'S LIFE, Aldo Kraas
- THERE IS NO TIME IN A POET'S LIFE FOR, Aldo Kraas
- Albi, Gerald Flippinhanger
- We Do Not Need Racism, Francis Duggan
- A Word To An Affrican....American....Kid, Atef Ayadi
- Of Your Feelings On Human Rights, Francis Duggan
- Racism In Poetry, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- ! RACISM !, GAYATRI NAMBIAR
- racism, alicia page
- International Clowns Guild. At a recent .., Chris Lane
- LOST WARRIOR, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Racism has a human heart...., John G. Nelson
- Racism On It, Francis Duggan
- From My Perspective, Sicelo Sithole
- Racism Haiku - Ice Cream, john tiong chunghoo
- END RACISM, Latishia Johnson
- obama, ian singer
- One Man's Brain, Theorem The Truth Serum
- We Do Not Need Racists, Francis Duggan
- No Matter What Your Nationality, Francis Duggan
- Kevin Andrews, Francis Duggan
- Racism: A Brief Analasis, Axiom Wheeler
- For Some To Be Racist, Francis Duggan
- It Is A Tragic Time We Live In, Francis Duggan
- ''Racism needs to end'', James Branson
- Racism Is Around Me Everywhere, Francis Duggan
- On Reading Of Racism In Ireland, Francis Duggan
- Racism,, maxpoet beauty
- IN THE CITY OF SORROWS, Aldo Kraas
- FIROZE-ON ICE, Ray Lucero
- 'Discrimination', David Taylor
- We Would All Be Brothers and Sisters, marie souline
- Remember The Holocaust, Mustafa Marconi
- carpe diem