Racism Poems - Poems For Racism
Poems about racism. You can read the best racism poems. Browse through all racism poems.
229.What dreams are left to dream? (in answer to Mathews Phosa)
Everywhere where a person looks for work
the indication BEE only is proclaimed,
as if the claws of the monster
of affirmative action
continually goes wider and wider
and it’s not only
at state departments
but even in the private sector
that you get this onslaught of racism.
Without work, you are impoverished
even if you have whatever kind of degree
in the end it means absolutely nothing
when you loose everything
and cannot pay your accounts.
Where will you get money for a cool drink or tea,
or to buy something at the nearest café
and what dreams are left to dream,
but for liberation
from this hellish oppression
[References: Only by Matthews Phosa. BEE is Black economic empowerment. (The poet Mathews Phosa is the premier of the Orange Free State province) ] read more »
230.NATION WITHOUT PASSION
Thy own cherished laws hast spoiled thy nation,
All the books piping the masses to degeneration,
As the pain deadliest, emerged from the ocean;
Men venomous, dropping on the holy land and occasion, read more »
231.Tolerance Through The Year
A little bit of tolerance lives
Within your heart each day,
When you do a worthwhile deed,
Give a word of encouragement away. read more »
232.In a Race to Chase Another Pointless 'ism'
In a race to chase another pointless 'ism'.
With a reason to critique,
To compare discreeted insecurities.
With a belief that in the doing, read more »
Racist prejudice had blinded the minds of mankind,
Thus forgetting the enormous contributions of one another on this earth;
Is it the colour of my skin or the colour of your skin?
Who made them all? read more »
YFE is a Dharm Yudh, a long battle,
A battle of good against evil,
A battle of dharm against adharm,
A battle of life against death read more »
235.You May Feel Superior To Most Others
You may feel superior to most others but to the scythe of the Reaper you too must fall
Your ego is overinflated but in your ways you are quite small
So full of your own self importance a small minded man in a small town
Where even the highest achiever can only daydream of renown read more »
236.'Nonsensical Phenomenon 25/10/09
Opened a bottle of Port, Allesverloren,
translated as Everything Lost, forgiving
myself for coming to earth as an evil spirit,
enthusiastic support for hubby’s exotic read more »
237.An Approach To Development Of Humanism!
Nationalism, racism and monopolism develop domination;
Competition, control and protectionism keep world insecure;
Domination of economic and military power is animalism;
Cooperation and coordination develop peace and humanism! read more »
A people driven to ruin,
By pettiness, greed, self -centeredness...
Racism and a lack of respect shown to others,
Can not honestly believe... read more »
239.! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ***LIVING IN TERROR***! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Theories reviewed waking from ignorance
At time perplexed by impulses
Life is no life without light of grace
Dwain says survival the fittest to struggle to exist read more »
240.There Is No Excuse To Be A Racist
There is no excuse to be a racist,
We all are made the same.
No one belongs on some damned list,
Racism is a dirty shame. read more »
New Racism Poems
- The Color of Racism, Hebert Logerie
- Spoiled in America There is no life better, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Racism Will Never End, Ban Quang Che
- Pressure Of Racism, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Thankful II, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Black and white zealots.. Reality in.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Terzanelle for Octavia Estelle Butler, Marieta Maglas
- Racism Haiku, Chenou Liu
- An old black man and a young gangster....., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Racism Acquired, Ima Ryma
- Discrimination, Mark Heathcote
- Racism is still alive, Sincair Farrell
- life without poetry, alexander opicho
- You Lead Us, hasmukh amathalal
- Dirge For Mandela, olumide emmanuel
- Peterborough, Moses Samandar
- Internet Racism, Sylvia Chidi
- Racism, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Be frank, hasmukh amathalal
- Friends Around the World, elysabeth faslund
- Paula Deen...Racism, elysabeth faslund
- Racism in the Deep South and the Perils .., Elsinore RathbridgeStewart
- It's a Disease, Christina Byrd
- Recognizing Rejecting Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Lessons In Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Racism In Any Form, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Beware Reverse Racism Is Still Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Reverse Racism Is Still Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Racism is Better, rommelmarkmarchan beyond poe ..
- Bigotry Creates Brutal False Illusions, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Reverse Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 2 Things I Can't Stand!, Snake Blocker
- Racism, Carniz Fatema
- The racism, Laura arwen
- The School System, Jeremy Rascon
- No You Don't. AND, You Wont, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Weeding: Plant Racism, Saiom Shriver
- Racism, Robin Keys
- Racism Kills, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Racism and the Culture Of Racism rev.2013, Trade Martin
- THERE IS NO TIME IN A POET'S LIFE, Aldo Kraas
- THERE IS NO TIME IN A POET'S LIFE FOR, Aldo Kraas
- Albi, Gerald Flippinhanger
- We Do Not Need Racism, Francis Duggan
- A Word To An Affrican....American....Kid, Atef Ayadi
- Of Your Feelings On Human Rights, Francis Duggan
- Racism In Poetry, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- ! RACISM !, GAYATRI NAMBIAR
- racism, alicia page
- International Clowns Guild. At a recent .., Chris Lane
- LOST WARRIOR, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Racism has a human heart...., John G. Nelson
- Racism On It, Francis Duggan
- From My Perspective, Sicelo Sithole
- Racism Haiku - Ice Cream, john tiong chunghoo
- END RACISM, Latishia Johnson
- obama, ian singer
- One Man's Brain, Theorem The Truth Serum
- We Do Not Need Racists, Francis Duggan
- No Matter What Your Nationality, Francis Duggan
- Kevin Andrews, Francis Duggan
- Racism: A Brief Analasis, Axiom Wheeler
- For Some To Be Racist, Francis Duggan
- It Is A Tragic Time We Live In, Francis Duggan
- ''Racism needs to end'', James Branson
- Racism Is Around Me Everywhere, Francis Duggan
- Racism,, maxpoet beauty
- IN THE CITY OF SORROWS, Aldo Kraas
- FIROZE-ON ICE, Ray Lucero
- 'Discrimination', David Taylor
- Unjust, joanna xxx
- We Would All Be Brothers and Sisters, marie souline
- Remember The Holocaust, Mustafa Marconi
- America Her Rise And Fall, Mustafa Marconi
- carpe diem