Racism Poems - Poems For Racism
Poems about racism. You can read the best racism poems. Browse through all racism poems.
229.No You Don't. AND, You Wont
'I am getting increasingly uncomfortable,
With all of this racist talk.'
That may be an honest admission,
You have openly stated to give...
For all to hear!
This has not prevented you,
From committing acts of racism.
That's where you and I disagree.
There is a difference in committing,
Acts of racism.
Than there is in the admitting of them done.'
'No you don't.
AND, you wont!
NOT from me!
I shall remain forever discreet.' read more »
Forever, the color of skin
Has caused much hate and prejudice.
In the U.S. racism's been
A constant and evil abyss. read more »
Kevin Andrews the Australian Minister for Immigration says African refugees don't adjust to life in this Land
That Australian ways and culture they do not understand
His excuse for accepting less of African refugees
Seems nothing but latent racism of varying degrees. read more »
232.There Is Race
Of no racism
Of no disrespect
And reject read more »
233.zionism lies..freedom flottila
all what they taught you is beyond mind's ability to understand,
astonished we stand while watching the humanity turning to blind, read more »
234.Terzanelle for Octavia Estelle Butler
Racism and violence were non-existent in this world
Of fiction, where the black women rescued the white men read more »
advocate of force
in overthrowing capitalism... read more »
236.The Blindfold On The Statue Of Justice
Sometimes the blindfolds
the statue of justice wears..
are those of racism, human
chauvinism, obedience to read more »
237.A Fair Go For All Is Something We Should Embrace
For every Nationality and every race
A fair go for all is something we should embrace
A fair go for everyone of every creed
The right to a fair go everyone does need read more »
they know they
are losing grounds
because they are
not native, native read more »
the child sees the world
as it is, its charm and loveliness
the mountain for its glory read more »
240.Vietnam Travel Haiku - Lonely Planet turns racist
Lonely Planet Vietnam
between some of the lines
Chinese haters read more »
New Racism Poems
- The Color of Racism, Hebert Logerie
- Spoiled in America There is no life better, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Racism Will Never End, Ban Quang Che
- Pressure Of Racism, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Thankful II, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Black and white zealots.. Reality in.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Terzanelle for Octavia Estelle Butler, Marieta Maglas
- Racism Haiku, Chenou Liu
- An old black man and a young gangster....., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Racism Acquired, Ima Ryma
- Discrimination, Mark Heathcote
- Racism is still alive, Sincair Farrell
- life without poetry, alexander opicho
- You Lead Us, hasmukh amathalal
- Dirge For Mandela, olumide emmanuel
- Peterborough, Moses Samandar
- Internet Racism, Sylvia Chidi
- Racism, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Be frank, hasmukh amathalal
- Friends Around the World, elysabeth faslund
- Paula Deen...Racism, elysabeth faslund
- Racism in the Deep South and the Perils .., Elsinore RathbridgeStewart
- It's a Disease, Christina Byrd
- Recognizing Rejecting Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Lessons In Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Racism In Any Form, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Beware Reverse Racism Is Still Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Color Scheme, Ima Ryma
- Reverse Racism Is Still Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Racism is Better, rommelmarkmarchan beyond poe ..
- Bigotry Creates Brutal False Illusions, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Reverse Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 2 Things I Can't Stand!, Snake Blocker
- Racism, Carniz Fatema
- The racism, Laura arwen
- The School System, Jeremy Rascon
- No You Don't. AND, You Wont, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Weeding: Plant Racism, Saiom Shriver
- Racism, Robin Keys
- Racism Kills, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Racism and the Culture Of Racism rev.2013, Trade Martin
- THERE IS NO TIME IN A POET'S LIFE, Aldo Kraas
- THERE IS NO TIME IN A POET'S LIFE FOR, Aldo Kraas
- Albi, Gerald Flippinhanger
- We Do Not Need Racism, Francis Duggan
- A Word To An Affrican....American....Kid, Atef Ayadi
- Of Your Feelings On Human Rights, Francis Duggan
- Racism In Poetry, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- ! RACISM !, GAYATRI NAMBIAR
- racism, alicia page
- International Clowns Guild. At a recent .., Chris Lane
- LOST WARRIOR, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Racism has a human heart...., John G. Nelson
- Racism On It, Francis Duggan
- From My Perspective, Sicelo Sithole
- Racism Haiku - Ice Cream, john tiong chunghoo
- END RACISM, Latishia Johnson
- obama, ian singer
- One Man's Brain, Theorem The Truth Serum
- We Do Not Need Racists, Francis Duggan
- No Matter What Your Nationality, Francis Duggan
- Kevin Andrews, Francis Duggan
- Racism: A Brief Analasis, Axiom Wheeler
- For Some To Be Racist, Francis Duggan
- It Is A Tragic Time We Live In, Francis Duggan
- ''Racism needs to end'', James Branson
- Racism Is Around Me Everywhere, Francis Duggan
- On Reading Of Racism In Ireland, Francis Duggan
- Racism,, maxpoet beauty
- IN THE CITY OF SORROWS, Aldo Kraas
- FIROZE-ON ICE, Ray Lucero
- 'Discrimination', David Taylor
- We Would All Be Brothers and Sisters, marie souline
- Remember The Holocaust, Mustafa Marconi
- carpe diem