Retirement Poems - Poems For Retirement
Poems about retirement. You can read the best retirement poems. Browse through all retirement poems.
Retirement - Poem by Anne Brontë
O, let me be alone a while,
No human form is nigh.
And may I sing and muse aloud,
No mortal ear is by.
Away! ye dreams of earthly bliss,
Ye earthly cares begone:
Depart! ye restless wandering thoughts,
And let me be alone!
One hour, my spirit, stretch thy wings,
And quit this joyless sod,
Bask in the sunshine of the sky,
And be alone with God!
Comments about Retirement by Anne Brontë
Poems About Retirement
- 1. Retirement , Anne Brontë
- 2. Retirement , Henry Vaughan
- 3. On Retirement , Philip Freneau
- 4. Retirement , William Cowper
- 5. Retirement , William Cowper
- 6. Retirement , Henry Timrod
- 7. Retirement , James Beattie
- 8. Terminus , Ralph Waldo Emerson
- 9. The Retirement Of Mars , Leon Gellert
- 10. Retired , Robert William Service
- 11. Retired Shopman , Robert William Service
- 12. To My Father (Upon His Retirement) , Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson
- 13. Upon The Priory Grove, His Usual Retirem.. , Henry Vaughan
- 14. Some Days retired from the rest , Emily Dickinson
- 15. On Myselfe , Anne Kingsmill Finch
New Retirement Poems
- Alone, Nero CaroZiv
- Apathy Worse Than Hate, Donal Mahoney
- Black And Black, gajanan mishra
- Retirement, Elizabeth Bentley
- Retired Seniors, Terry Hoffman
- Sonnet: Advance Wishes To A Doctor Colle.., Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar ..
- Between The Two....., M. Asim Nehal
- Death Retirement, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Retirement (Ballade), David Wood
- Either Or, Hasmukh Amathalal
- carpe diem