Poem about river. You can read the best river poems. Browse through all river poems.
301.Longjin River, My Home Mother River
★Longjin River, My Home Mother River
☆ Lyrics and Translation by Luo Zhihai
Lianhua Hill is the head that you raise.
Yinping Water is the pulse which you beat.
You are irrigating red hometown land.
Southward flowing you sing night and day.
My home mother river.
I really want to be your waterweed.
Happily floating in your gentle waves.
Lijiang Moon is your charming body.
Longshan Sun is your unyielding soul.
You have nurtured millions Haifeng people.
Into the sea, you steadfast flow.
My home mother river.
I really would be your carp some day.
Joyfully swimming in your clear waves.
My home mother river.
Daydream about my mother river.
At 16: 00 on June 27 to at 12: 00 on June 28,2010 translated.
我梦魂萦绕的母亲河。 read more »
302.Ode To The Peshtigo
It starts as just a trickle, a spring which comes up from the ground, fed by many tributaries, to become one of the biggest rivers around.
Always there, constant flow.
Before it had its name, Native Americans used it as a highway, for even today people still travel it the same way. read more »
303.Swimming the Allegheny River.
Swimming the Allegheny River.
The Allegheny River is a beautiful river set in the heart of the Allegheny Mountains.
When I was a kid we would go camping at a camp site in the Allegheny forest.
My uncle would run his boat. read more »
304.Cry me a river of tears...
Cry me a river of tears,
i river so deep,
cause i needed to weep. read more »
305.I Am A Poet.
I am a poet
Poems are my passion
I am sitting by the bank
Of the river watching creativity read more »
306.My river bank
The water hit the bank
Like a wave upon a shore
Happiness just out of reach
Finding that is something you can’t teach read more »
The poet did not read much poetry
In the river which had water only once.
The river that had carried away
A pregnant woman carrying twins read more »
308.By The Old Pagoda Anchorage 
By the old Pagoda Anchorage they lay full fifteen strong,
And their spars were like a forest, and their names were like a song, read more »
River, lazy river
carry me slowly out to sea
Past your drooping willows
and your mighty cypress tree read more »
310.The river road
Take me to the river road
Where the heavy rains take away
All men, women and children
Into the river read more »
311.The Muddy River
I stand upon the bank of the muddy river in awe of what I see.
The river’s roaring waters stumble over each other, rolling beneath its awesome force.
The river widens as the earth crumbles into it. read more »
The Peace River creeps along
From its start in the sand it calls home
That sometimes takes up more below
Than it adds to the flow. read more »
New River Poems
- Stuck in Between Blurred Line, Ashik Mahmud
- Water an epic story., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Speak of Rivers, Angela Khristin Brown
- I Am A Poet., Tony Adah
- Mein Nadi Ke Kinare Khada Huya, Ek Bahut.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Swimming the Allegheny River., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Over the river, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The River, Knute Skinner
- A Dream, michael Patrick clarke
- Moonlight., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Rivers Flow And We Are The Wave, gajanan mishra
- Tangipahoa Haiku, J.B. LeBuert
- River To Share, Kelly Zion
- A Willow Weeps, Heather Burns
- River Of Life, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- At The Rivers Edge, Heather Burns
- The Mahanadi, gajanan mishra
- Tambourine violin, Miroslava Odalovic
- Cry me a river of tears..., Ruerd Visser
- Visit Malaysia Year Haiku - Kertih River, john tiong chunghoo
- Where Is The River?, maria sudibyo
- ***River, Abdul Wahab
- I know a river, Adesitimi Taiwo Damilola
- Remembering South of the River, Bai Juyi
- A Silent River Part2, Dwi utami
- I Feel Like a River, Kendra Tyler
- The Themes, William Cheesman
- River Feeling, Julian Mann
- Y.... River meets desert, Aufie Zophy
- River, Kara Johnstad
- River, Francis Julian Zewu
- The river-Rijeka, Miroslava Odalovic
- Dry River Bed, Esnala Banda
- i cry no river, RIC S. BASTASA
- When The River Flowed, Jim Sularz
- Thames! Beautiful Thames!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Raging River, L. T. Padgett
- The Story of River Nile with Egyptian Wo.., hosny Soliman
- Psychotic, Naveed Akram
- carry me (a river), Onalethuso Petruss Ntema
- A silent river, Dwi utami
- Do You Really Want to Know Me?, RIC S. BASTASA
- Free River, Patrick Dumas
- MOON SHINING OVER THE LONDON BRIDGE, Aldo Kraas
- no one steps twice on the river of life..., RIC S. BASTASA
- Ode On An Evening View Of The Cresent At.., Christopher Anstey
- All The Rivers, Elizabeth Stuart Phelps Ward
- *The memory river*, Dwi utami
- ' The River's Arms... ', MoonBee Canady
- A River Dies, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Moonlight river., neil derek singleton
- right across the river bend, alicia page
- a never ending river, Katie Lathrop
- Assets, Amera Andersen
- please do not ask me how a river feels, RIC S. BASTASA
- Electric Eel Song, Slade Hopkinson
- Dams On The Cuyahoga, Holden Solo
- The River, Naveed Akram
- The River Flows, Kailey Jennings
- haiku - 12, Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
- Rivers Flow, Shelby Jasmin Estrada
- RIVER OF WORDS, dr. ram sharma
- ' The River of Blood, Marria Attar
- Hermann Hesse and River Phoenix in Holog.., Sleep D
- Visit to Orcha: A visual exploration, Jagannath rao Adukuri
- MISTY RIVER, Aldo Kraas
- River of sorrow, Samantha Guinen
- My river bank, EmOzEd johnston
- Edge of the Water, Ludvig Von Himmelstein
- The Painter’s Agony, Sadiqullah Khan
- steady as the river, Connie Chambers
- Forgotten, Ankur Shrivastava
- River of Tears, stephen vega
- Visit Malaysia Year Haiku - Malacca Riv.., john tiong chunghoo
- carpe diem