Poem about sad. You can read the best sad poems. Browse through all sad poems.
361.Sad And Lonely
I'm sad and crying
Tears Fall from my eye
I feel as though I may die
Sad and lonely here i'll be
even though you're here with me
not able to feel or see
i swear to god we'll always be
I'm so sad and lonely
Without my one and only
the one who is to always be there
all i have is a lock of her hair
staring out over the bridge into cloudy water
i am scared that someone has got her
but she's still far and away
why does it have to be this way
my hands are getting cold
that flame is growing old
you make it so hard to be happy
when you whisper in my ear and remind me how i feel crappy
I'm here without you my honey
drivers in a casino making money
I'd rather be home with my sweet love
So we could fly together like a pair of dove
Surrounded By solitude
All i can do is brood
I have an unreasonable mood
everything seems to be lude
And here i am sad and lonely
Missing my angel my one and only
My heart is going hay wire like a gliss
I need my baby to fix it with her kiss read more »
362.Prince Can You Tell Me Why You Have Been So Sad? My heart ask me this question and i have no answer....
Can you tell me why you have been so sad?
You sat on a bench,
waiting on a bliss.
He swam with her in a drench read more »
I stand there trying to screaming
Wanting to disappear
The screams are silent
No one see the sadness be hide the smile read more »
the cars look like ants
the wind is harsh up here
it bites through my clothes read more »
365.Sad One, Must You Weep
'SAD one, must you weep alway?
Youth's ill wedded with despair;
Ringless hand and robe of grey
Mock the charms which they declare.' read more »
366.A Sad, Sad Thing
Yes, it is a sad, sad thing,
When trust is broken,
And suspecions are raised.
I truly hate these moments, read more »
You don't need a bottle of wine.
Throw away your staccato way of speaking.
I've listened long enough.
Oh, I still love to listen, read more »
368.Sad to say goodbye
Ever since the moment we’ve been together,
I’d promise to my self I would love you forever…
We’ll share our pains and laughter,
And we’ll live together ever after… read more »
It's a sad solemn truth
This sad solemn lie.
Just taken from our youth
Was it worth it to try? read more »
I do want to fall in love
I wish to blend in
Get emotions groovin’ read more »
371.The eyes of Love!
I see you standing there.
My mind goes into autopilot judgement mode.
Unaware of your past. I judge your future.
Forgive me bearded man with the sad, sad eyes. read more »
One more night she laid down by her self in the bed whishing and making fantasies by the phone.
The love of her life is gone one more night and now she has to be going sleep with her wet skin.
Inside of her head are a lot of fantasies but out side is a lot of loneliness and now she has to go sleep one more night with out having what she needs into her life. read more »
New Sad Poems
- Ballad Of All Sad Men, Juwon Daniel
- Breakfasting, Nassy Fesharaki
- Solitude, Terry Dawson
- A Choice Made, EZEKIEL HARUNA DANBAKI
- Happy, Andrew Lam
- Sad the notes, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hymn**, Morgan Michaels
- Please Don’t Fall (A Chant), Sadiqullah Khan
- Sad, Tyanna Willie
- Tired, Triauna Hall
- Happysadness, TheSilent Loudness
- Why Am I So Sad,, DAVID werts
- A Stain Glass Window, Heather Burns
- Inti not Sun, Nassy Fesharaki
- Sad, Ray Hansell
- Sad to see, Dragon Crenshaw
- HAPPINESS IS A SAD SONG, Nicolas GRENIER
- The Title Should Be Sad Sad Sad, Paul De Chavez
- The Statue, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- How Sad It Is, Rebecca Dalmaso
- Source Of Sadness, Abdul Wahab
- You Know Whats Sad, Kaila George
- Sadness Is About, Margaret Alice Second
- Harvest Time, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Sad Sad Sorrow, Tierra Bradley
- It Is Sad, Aliyu Ahmad Madi
- The Sadness Of Falling, Shalom Freedman
- How Sad This World Of Beauty Might Have .., Shalom Freedman
- Sad But The Truth Is On, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- sickness 3, richmoo silverstein
- Sad, Martha David
- Be Happy Never Feel SAD, Harsh Vardhan k
- Sad in blue, John Henry Gillin
- sad, Alison Mills
- Just is, Camille Briski
- Fight Not, naida supnet
- x..... A little sadness, Aufie Zophy
- The sad times, DEEP DARK SOUL POET
- How Sad It All Is, Shalom Freedman
- Don't Be Sad, Don't Be Blue, Colin Coplin
- Shattered Shards, Heather Burns
- Sad Is The Poem I Will Never Write, Shalom Freedman
- so sad, chris jam
- A Vision of Tears, Heather Burns
- Sad Sad Day, Laura Green
- Ms. Sad Eyes, Yoni Assis
- Close Those Sad Sad Eyes, Beautiful Grim
- USE LESS In YOur WAY, NO NO
- Sad Times, Bobby Pate J.r.
- (rated 9 in group), (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- A Happy Song..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Sing Me No Sad Songs, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- When I Get Sad, Karina Lopez
- Sad State Of Affairs, Kaspa Richards
- Sad Women., Daria Domitrovic
- 006-Sing Me No Sad Songs, Waldon Pond Productions
- I miss you, damn you., Liyo Denorte
- Suicide Sad but True, Jeremy Gibbs
- Sad eyes, Char Pattrick
- My Eyes, Nichole Gilmore
- In This Moment, Prince ....
- Mr. Sad Observes Hummingbird Aggression, Larry Megazzi
- The Sad Time, Isaac Maliya
- Sad people, Morgan Bodden
- Happy, Sad, Pathrese Lei Mari Abejuela
- A Sad Day, Phil Panebianco
- My Sad Guitar (In Iraq), Philip Lore
- I Sing A Sad Song II, A Poet Who Loves To Sing ... ..
- Only One Horrible Thorn, Paul Celano
- I Sing A Sad Song, A Poet Who Loves To Sing ... ..
- My Sad Eyes Part 2, vincent armone
- why so sad, James Hernandez
- Death seems fun!, Kill or Be killed
- Mad and Sad, Samantha Guinen
- carpe diem