Sad Poems - Poems For Sad
Poems about sad. You can read the best sad poems. Browse through all sad poems.
006-Sing Me No Sad Songs - Poem by Waldon Pond Productions
Sing me no sad songs cause my hearts
been broken too many times and I've cried
myself asleep too many nights.
Sing me no sad songs cause they bring
back all the hurt and all the memories that
I'm tryin' to forget.
Sing me no sad songs cause I'm feelin'
low and those songs just keep me down.
They keep me from smiling or seein' the sun.
Sing me no sad songs, cause I'm tryin' to
raise myself up and lookin' for a feel
good song and a feel good smile.
Sing me no sad songs cause they chase away
all the stuff that's good in life. Those sad songs...
they always make my brown eyes blue and lock
the door on love and such.
Baby...sing me no sad songs, just hold me and
sing softly...the songs of love and the songs of hope.
If I live to be a hundred I never want to hear those
bad feelin' sad songs again.
© Joe Fazio
Comments about 006-Sing Me No Sad Songs by Waldon Pond Productions
Poems About Sad
- 301. 006-Sing Me No Sad Songs , Waldon Pond Productions
- 302. The Dragon Is Sad; The Dragon Is Ill , Dr Ronnie Bai
- 303. Left Alone , Aman Saini
- 304. The Faithful Pastor , Thomas Cowherd
- 305. The Shipwreck: Canto I , William Falconer
- 306. Sad Me , Hontonnu Dominic
- 307. Sunshine , trevor adams
- 308. Who Is The Girl Look At Me , Guadalupe Cruz
- 309. I Shouldn'T Be Sad , Anniala Anonymous
- 310. Mr. Sad Observes Hummingbird Aggression , Larry Megazzi
- 311. Is It Enough , MacGregor Tagliaferro
- 312. Sad Thing , FRAGMENTS AND PIECES
- 313. Best Friends Forever , cheyenne riegsecker
- 314. Sad , Martha David
- 315. I Thought Our Song Was This.. , Alex Ginger
- 316. Your Choice , Annie Copper
- 317. He Left Me (Because He Loved Me So Much,.. , The Blues
- 318. Why? , Steph Mackedanz
- 319. Teddy Bear , Camilla Fodgaard
- 320. Broken Sadness , rachel bishop
- 321. Human Life , Aubrey Thomas de Vere
- 322. Hotel Room , Rasheed Alqahas
- 323. A Spiritual Battle , kattie Quattlebaum
- 324. Scared For Life , Jay Rabbit
- 325. She Is, He Is , Amber Jones
- 326. Trampoline , Mehreen Mujeeb
- 327. Of Sad Eyes , Taher Shemaly
- 328. Rubbish Sad Salary Somber N' , Anti
- 329. The Course Of Time. Book Ix. , Robert Pollok
- 330. I Am Two Worlds , Guadalupe Cruz
- 331. I Feel Lonely, Sad, Depressed And Heartb.. , Riana Koen
- 332. To The Sad , Chukwuemeka Anyikwa
- 333. The Match. , Steven Harris
- 334. Being Bored Is Not So Bad , Bonnie Joe
- 335. Your Eyes , James Hernandez
- 336. It's Really Sad That Dora And Esther Are.. , Susie Sunshine
- 337. You , Kasi Navadomskis
- 338. There Are Three People In My Life I Miss.. , Susie Sunshine
- 339. Translucent Music , J Knight
- 340. Missing Her! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! , Gabriel Pittman
- 341. Fallen Angel , sammy yates
- 342. When I Think Of Heaven , katie pritchett
- 343. Jerusalem Sings , david gerardino
- 344. Eyes That Call Out For Help , callie Spain (forbes)
- 345. Why Shouldnt I Be Sad Tonight? , Shankaran Kutty
- 346. Hated Love , stukevius shoto
- 347. Angel , christie puckett
- 348. In Remembrance , Micah Krahn
- 349. Ode To Mother , Leonora Smith Lopez
- 350. If I May Say , Han Min Ohn
New Sad Poems
- The Song Plays On, Oduro Bright Amoh
- When One Is Sad Thus One Should Wish For.., Raymond Sawyer
- The Clown, gordon nosworthy
- Sadness And Its Tools, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Seasonal Affective Disorder, Mark Heathcote
- For The Girl Who's Been In Hell, Terry Dawson
- Sahar's Sadness, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ballad Of All Sad Men, Juwon Daniel
- Solitude, Terry Dawson
- A Choice Made, EZEKIEL HARUNA DANBAKI
- carpe diem