61.Sick Of Living
Sick of living
Sick of pain
Sick of rejection
Sick of humanity read more »
62.To My Little Sister...
Im sorry for all the mean things I said
Im sorry for ever time I yelled at you.
Im sorry for leaving the house when Im mad.
Im sorry for not being there for you. read more »
63.im so sick
ll break into your thoughts
With what's written on my heart
I will break, break read more »
64.A Doctor's Dillema
A sick society gives rise to sick people
or vice versa, I still wonder
One woman is a home maker
While other is a home breaker read more »
65.EOM DEATH POEM
Waiting for the dark to arise,
Hoping it’s not too late.
Visiting the king,
Desperate in troubles. read more »
66.Sick and Tired
Im sick and tired of the lies you told me.
Sick and tired of what you want me to be.
Sick and tired of the way we live.
Sick and tired Im in such a dread. read more »
I am sick of killings and death,
Is our History a continuous Macbeth?
'Macbeth hath murdered sleep forever'
Blood for Power, Power thru blood, read more »
68.Im so sick and tired...
im so sick and tired of all this s***
of crying and people throwing a fit
Im so sick and tired of all this bleeding
of cutting and people not caring read more »
69.Sick of it
70.I'm Sick And Tired
I'm sick and tired of being trained
To only love the things you’ve stained
I'm sick and tired of leaving behind read more »
71.thank you Russell Edson... great poem
The house grows sick in its dining room and begins to vomit.
Father cries, the dining room is vomiting.
No wonder, the way you eat, it's enough to make anybody sick,
says his wife. read more »
72.# A Challenge #
New Sick Poems
- love me again, Juwon Daniel
- Stop Killing!, Sandra Feldman
- joey the junky, Frank Sobolewski
- Polluted, Edward Kofi Louis
- im sick, Timothy Long
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Sick & Tired, Leo Divine
- When The Soul Sickens, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Sick, joe foster
- I'm Sick, Cheryl CommodoreHarvey
- Copla Veintiseis: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- I'm Sick, Jake MacMillan
- Sick Plants, david kush
- Softly suppurating souls, Karin Holloway
- The one who i love was sick, Muhammad ibn Idris Al Shafii
- Why Do I Be, ..c ..r
- Yesterday Dreams, Karen Lee
- And You Call Me Colored, Agra Gra
- My Time, KATHRYN CHOATE
- Lady Of Lourdes, Margaret Moran
- Real World, tristan loveday
- Homesick - Part 1, Sheikh Ahmed Tijan Bah
- Time for Life to Start, Faustina Marie
- Hypochondriasis, Zachary Pangburn
- Every hearbeat, Putri Misnia Shary Bahri (Sh ..
- Poultice, Justin Reamer
- Questions I can't ask you, cris son.
- Midnight's Children, Nassy Fesharaki
- Soo Sick Of Being Sick, brenda smith
- sick, krystal vincent
- We Are All Externalized Illness, Bostan Nurlanov
- Thank You Lord, ART PAUL SCHLOSSER
- Cut Out To Be, Margaret Moran
- Love Sick, Kyler Henderson
- Mother/Haiku No.2, Aftab Alam
- i'm dying, Mario Tz.
- Coxsackievirus, Justin Reamer
- Triolet: Doctors, Dr John Celes
- I'd Rather Not Have Got Sick, douglas scotney
- Sick In The Mind, natalie farnsworth
- Hyperhidrosis, Justin Reamer
- Illness (George's Mirrored Hourglass), Dorian Petersen Potter
- My Doctor's a Sucker, Raj Arumugam
- Again To, otteri selvakumar
- Reverse Roles, Christian Guild
- State of Grace Hospital, Salvatore Ala
- Min Pojke, Solene O'Brien
- Sickness, Jeremy Rascon
- The Great Disdain, Justin Reamer
- Sick and weak, Abdul Wahab
- Deceivable Victim, Russell Nero
- Dear Haters, Cati Walthall
- Sick Without You, Alon Calinao Dy
- What's That About, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Object Proliferation... Shopping Festiva.., rommelmarkmarchan beyond poe ..
- In a Sick Society, nadia abduljabbar
- Sick of you, Ryan Taylor
- Quest, Vizard Dhawan
- Heaven and Hell both are here, Somanathan Iyer
- Sick and Tired, Aparna Chatterjee
- Sick, Anonymous Ghurl
- SICK OF THIS, Elle Jay E..
- Paris, Saika Pierre
- when you're sick, David duckworth
- Fear, sodoko zavaki
- BAD GIRL, Tanaka Chirombo
- OH! I can't SAY that....(a revision), Brevet Wilson
- Sick In The Mind (Hackers), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Sick Six, Unic Cjonr
- Love And The Sea, Madison Julius Cawein
- Sick of Being Second, Enrico Orbita
- Oh I'm Sick, Sina Farajzadeh
- Weary, Clarence Michael James Stani ..
- I Wonder Why, sonal nagdeve
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem