Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
349.CHEESE OF MY HEART.
Interest is the first pawn
herein the infantry, interest is the pawn.
Simile of the venery, interest is a pawn.
For there are so many other pawns. read more »
350.Lives Of The Hunger Artists
'This is my letter to the world'
'O Jerusalem, stoning the prophets, read more »
351.Forgive My Oxymorons
This is much real,
Than the poetry I write, read more »
352.The Secret Notebooks
It started long before I was born.
Parents played music and wrote songs.
The life of a poet, the expression of ideas, feelings, moments, words read more »
Our deepest feelings could find a few words
Words..we have prodigally used too often…
To ornate trifle feelings..the odd exclamation, now and then…
And now.. we strive to find the valued tidings read more »
354.Eyes Like Leeks
It had almost nothing to do with sex.
in his corset and farthingale, his head- read more »
355.LET IT GO
LET IT GO
Guess… I will let it go.
I will see this, as the crow.
Even, if it sound as a big blow; read more »
356.Poetry Company Private Limited
Here we make poems.
All kinds of poems.
Political poems, social poems.
Spiritual poems, material poems. read more »
357.Harps And Pitchforks
Came the clarion call – oh come, all officials, come
collect diaries and bags to prepare for next year,
obediently we trooped downstairs to receive a
mousepad flashing in orange fluorescence read more »
358.The Friend Of Humanity And The Rhymer
F. OF H. I want a verse. It gives you little pains;--
You just sit down, and draw upon your brains.
Come, now, be amiable.
R. To hear you talk, read more »
359.I sometimes think of all those apparently insignificant people
Who never find place in snobbish minds too busy to notice them
While they are playing with their intellectual marbles
Of concepts polished and syllogisms winding endlessly to no end deductions
Of too much info without a place to really fit but can serve the purpose read more »
360.The Culprits of The Easier Earth
Suffering for years in the basins of skree
And glacier tears:
This is where the dumb dreams yawn, sour gummed through
The whisping hollies, read more »
New Simile Poems
- The Beauty, Tayyab Ijaz
- Baby, You Are Poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Shakespeare Revisited, sheena blackhall
- Simile of a Gem, asoke ray
- We Lost Her Long Before We Lost Her, Jyothirmai Uppu
- Muhammad (peace be upon him), Akhtar Jawad
- Bad Poetry, Doyen Lingua
- we can hug, but i don't want to make eye.., Mandolyn ...
- Pleasure Of Poetry, Neela Nath
- Song in my heart, Diane Seuss
- When a Writer and a Musician Break Up, Justine Ramos
- Inconceivable, Brian Minniear
- Song, Joseph Harrison
- Reflections., Alfred Castner King
- Oh, Poets, Nicole GravellPellerino
- Do I Ever Cross Your Mind, Raymond Magabe
- I Am Bent Upon, Muhammad Shanazar
- My First Date, Andytics mufc
- What Is Poetry? - A Study In O.P.Bhatna.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Nameless Desire, Muhammad Shanazar
- What Is A Poem..., Gulsher john
- Lucid Moment, Ananta Madhavan
- How To Crest, Poetic Language, Is It Poetry
- When words fail, similes fall short…, Aniruddha Pathak
- Poetry defined, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Showers, tyler eisner
- Just Smile, paapa esuman
- For every love that’s born there is a cry, Mark Heathcote
- This Poem, Portia Burton
- A PERSONAL HABIT, Glen Martin Fitch
- IT'S PHYSICAL, Glen Martin Fitch
- DISCLAIMER, Glen Martin Fitch
- Sketching in the Platypus, Keith Johnson
- SONNET 5 (With A Slight Resemblance To S.., Biwot Kevin
- Composing, Satish Verma
- Be My First Quatrain, Abdul Wahab
- Golden hair, Pierre Rausch
- 'an ugly sonnet', saif gallant
- Don't Ask Me to Write a Poem, Risha Ahmed (12 yrs)
- Poetry, Nick Kasparie
- What Kind Of DVD Is This (REVISION), Margaret Alice Second
- Thesaurus Rex, Jan Sand
- His Pen(is) of a Poet, Altair Laahad
- God Created Poetry, Dr.Michael Brown
- Simply Travelogue, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Metaphors, John Kielmeyer
- untitled, joshua schwenke
- POETIC YEARNING, R.K Das
- I Am My Poems, Babatunde Aremu
- Alankar(Decor) -104, Indira Renganathan
- My Inspiration, Anita Khelawan
- Unfinished Business, nesersert nesersert
- Corn On The Cob, Alex Nodopaka
- Harry Styles, Kayla Thomas
- Cross-Eyed And Overwhelmed (Revised), Margaret Alice Second
- Our Poetry, Eindaray Kyaw
- The Perfect Poem, Leaking Pen
- Across Fallen Walls (3), Orike Didi
- Poetry, Heather FlowersForhan
- A Girl, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- A song, Shouvik Roy
- Butterfly Words, Kevin Patrick
- Imagination is the sixth sense, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- How they Prostitute a Poem, Meena Kandasamy
- Similie, Kiri Stockman
- The Fusby Poet, M.L. Emmett
- A Love With Meaning xx xxx xx Improv.., Lee Mack
- Unknown, Mohammad Rafiq
- A Poet's Plight, Portia Lane
- The Language Of Poetry Is Metaphor, Shalom Freedman
- Joan of Arc, Ali Alizadeh
- The Elbows of Crippled Songbirds, Robert Rorabeck
- Similitude, Philip Hammial