Sister Poems - Poems For Sister
Poems about sister. You can read the best sister poems. Browse through all sister poems.
Font Color=darkvioletrunaway Letter/Color - Poem by Jane Meyer
These words you read will disappear,
So to your memory they must adhere.
Every second gone by these words will fade.
By the hour’s end your mental copy must be made.
I’m sorry that I must tell you this way,
but if things go wrong, you’ll hopefully get away.
Leave the place you despise most of all,
and head for one that changes in fall.
Remember the place of Christmases past.
Think of where you’ve seen snow the last.
And when you have remembered that place,
Look to the north and head where you face.
Once in that state, you’ll know what to do.
Go the way that’s unscarred by two.
From here, your journey is long or short,
depending on your method of transport.
As long as you keep yourself going straight,
along the number that you think is so great,
I’ll be waiting at the water’s shore,
ready to lead you to the life you’ll adore.
(OK, I know that this makes no sense and it’s not supposed to. Not to anyone, but my sister, although I doubt even she would get it. I don’t plan on running away, but awhile back, I realized that if I did, I couldn’t go to my dad’s house, so I’d have to go elsewhere. I couldn’t tell anyone where that would be, but I’d want my sister to know and possibly follow, so I would’ve left something like this behind (theoretically) . So, I’ll explain how I would hope the message would be received. I would write the letter with disappearing ink (which yes, I have) so that if my sister didn’t find it in time neither would the wrong person. The fourth stanza is about leaving Florida and heading to the north. Specifically Iowa because that’s where my sister and I spent some Christmases in the past and it’s the last place we’ve seen snow. Obviously, the state north of Iowa is Minnesota. In Minnesota, I’m hoping she would go to Alexandria because that’s her middle name. She has two scars on her right arm, so I’m asking her to go left for a relatively short distance down 7th avenue because that’s her favorite number. Hopefully she would arrive at Lake Winona in Minnesota and find me. All completely in poetic theory.)
Poems About Sister
- 1. Font Color=darkvioletrunaway Letter/Color , Jane Meyer
- 2. My Commander , swathi s babu
- 3. My Sister Please... , Sky Waters
- 4. Strength... Is My Sister (A Hip-Hop/Pop .. , MoonBee Canady
- 5. Big Sister , Monisha Meadows
- 6. God's Gifts , Barbara Culbertson
- 7. The Factories , Margaret Widdemer
- 8. Basic Math , Jim Yerman
- 9. An English Girl Who Married An African O.. , alexander opicho
- 10. Sisters , Eva L. Shaw
- 11. Thread Of Faith , M.p kumawat
- 12. Brother And Sister , see fee lee
- 13. Lil Sister , Kristian McEwen
- 14. Little Sister , Cindy Cato
- 15. Hush, Little Sister , charlotte marie peachey
- 16. Sister, Sister , John Koehler
- 17. Not Tomorrow , Abdallah Mpogole
- 18. Open Your Arms , Harlan Lovestone
- 19. My Children , lena brooks
- 20. Sisters Love , Emily Wimetal
- 21. Sisters , breeanna mcelmurry
- 22. Some Things Change For The Better , Kimberly Santistevan
- 23. The Day She Was Born , Sinigdha Biswas
- 24. Just Because , Nayeli Chavez
- 25. To The Most Wonderful Sister In The Whol.. , AMY WARD
- 26. A Sparkling Ensued , mary douglas
- 27. Sisters , Melissa Stevens
- 28. Wonder , Tierra Bradley
- 29. Dream Forest , Liz Annson
- 30. What Is A Sister? , Katrina Lusk
- 31. We Cousin But I Looked At You As If You .. , Angel Wade
- 32. The Girl Who Cried Wolf , PATRICIA DOBROSIPEARSON
- 33. Life For Real , Ellen Greene
- 34. Sister , Victor Villota
- 35. Poems About Sisters , Philo Yan
- 36. Sister , moon dust
- 37. Norma Jeane Mortenson Aka Marilyn Monroe.. , Nicolas GRENIER
- 38. The Vision , Isabel Ecclestone Mackay
- 39. Always Wanted To Wear Your Shoes , Pilar (Pia) Mogollon
- 40. Cowardice , colinb bradley
- 41. Sisters , Adrienne Childs
- 42. Once Sister I Had , Mansoor Mirani
- 43. Little Girls. , Christian K. Montiel
- 44. Sisters , rebekka bear
- 45. Looking Back , david gerardino
- 46. Smiling At The Corpse Of Your Bones , niakeva thomas
- 47. One Last Time. , Debra George
- 48. My. Blue. Heaven , Joseph DeMarco
- 49. Sylvette , Don Pearson
- 50. Half-Sister(A Funny Story But Only For A.. , Edwin Drood
New Sister Poems
- Sisters, Jenay Brown
- Sister, Bunny Boo Vana
- One Tough Nun, Donal Mahoney
- If.... Sister, Annie Juliet
- Forget Not Your Lovely Sister, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Azisiwe Somlenze, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- Special Sister, Emzee d'Va
- Raksha Bandhan They Describe It As, Rohit Sapra
- Sister Please, Matthew Hunt
- Sister Sister, Matthew Hunt
- carpe diem