Sleep Poems - Poems For Sleep
Poems about sleep. You can read the best sleep poems. Browse through all sleep poems.
Can'T Sleep - Poem by Angela Wybrow
I find myself yawning again and again,
But I can't sleep, which is a real pain.
I lie on my left side, then on my right,
But, for me, there is no sleep in sight.
Next, I turn and lie flat on my back,
But, of any sleep, there is still a lack.
I lie there, looking up at the ceiling:
Pretty drained, is how I am feeling.
I wish my system would just slow down,
But, through my mind, thoughts race round.
Feeling restless, I begin to huff and puff:
I know that, in the morning, I'll feel rough.
As a poet, my mind is still really busy rhyming,
But, when I'm trying to sleep, isn't great timing.
To try and get some sleep, I really endeavour,
But the night seems to go on forever and ever.
I am really willing my mind to take a rest,
But, night time is when my mind thinks best.
Over my sleeping patterns, I have no control:
On me, tomorrow, lack of sleep will take its toll.
As I snuggle myself down, under the covers,
My body wants one thing; my mind, another.
When lying in bed, I just want some peace:
I want all of this rhyming, for once, to cease.
Comments about Can'T Sleep by Angela Wybrow
Poems About Sleep
- 151. Can'T Sleep , Angela Wybrow
- 152. Sleep , archie langford
- 153. In My Sleep , XxAmieLee xX
- 154. Sweet Sleep , Autumn Winds
- 155. 'Daddy Would Come To Rock Your Cradle..' , Prachi angel
- 156. Dedicated To Ppl Who Dont Sleep , Tejaswini Iyer
- 157. In Absence , Arthur Weir
- 158. Sleep , Charles Lara
- 159. Sleep Slowly , Emmanuel chibuike ikechukwu
- 160. Wolves That Howl , Gypsy Boy Ravey
- 161. Ah, The Pleasure , Linda Dyer
- 162. Sleeping , Charles Hoo
- 163. Sleep , Ralph O'Grantson
- 164. 'Sleep Baby Sleep' , Trade Martin
- 165. Where Did You Sleep Last Night? , Aldo Kraas
- 166. We Sleep In Bed Everyday But God Doesn'T , Aldo Kraas
- 167. People Sleep To Keep On It , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 168. Insomnia , AaI Harvey
- 169. Nicky Nicky Nicky Nicky Nicky Nick Pick , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 170. How Could I Sleep...... , hazem al jaber
- 171. Sleep , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 172. For One Who Sleep Shall Feel The Touch O.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 173. Innocent Sleep , Naveed Akram
- 174. One Line #1 , otteri selvakumar
- 175. Spontaneous Lullaby To The Dream (For: K.. , Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
- 176. The Fisher Child's Lullaby , Paul Laurence Dunbar
- 177. Only In Sleep (An Attempt To Be Relevant) , RIC S. BASTASA
- 178. Who Peeps On The Peeper? , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 179. Manifesting In Arrested Sleep , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 180. Better Sleep. , Albert Wong
- 181. In My Own Little World , RIC S. BASTASA
- 182. Feeling Out Of Sorts? , Ray Lucero
- 183. World Sleep Day , Larisa Rzhepishevska
- 184. Sleep* , indira babbellapati
- 185. The Ruin , Joseph Skipsey
- 186. What's Wrong With This? , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 187. Maybe It Was Sleep Apnea , Donal Mahoney
- 188. Sleep Apnea Or Agent Orange: Let’s Hear .. , Donal Mahoney
- 189. Come Sleep , Michael P. McParland
- 190. Lullaby , Liza Sud
- 191. Before I Close My Eyes , Lore Me34
- 192. Dross Coins And Wealth , Emmanuel George Cefai
- 193. Sleep , David Harris
- 194. Hour By Minute...Tuesday... After Gustav , elysabeth faslund
- 195. The Bird Sleeps In The Bamboo Grove , Raj Arumugam
- 196. Lullaby , Robert Laurence Binyon
- 197. The Status Of Death , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 198. Refuge Hiding From Flu , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 199. Dreams And Sleep , Edwina Reizer
- 200. Rock Me To Sleep....2nd Edition , Almedia Knight Oliver
New Sleep Poems
- Innocent Sleep, Naveed Akram
- For One Who Sleep Shall Feel The Touch O.., Raymond Sawyer
- Don'T Sleep, Musa Gift Masombuka
- Sleep My Dear..., Ganesh Veeraraghavan
- Sleep Slowly, Emmanuel chibuike ikechukwu
- Sleep, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Blue Moon Orange, Eva Tortora
- No Sleep, Melissa K Vigna
- Self-Realization - An Irreversible Physi.., Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Eternal Sleep, Steve Ricketts
- carpe diem