Poem about smart. You can read the best smart poems. Browse through all smart poems.
49.Pretty Girls Aint Smart.
Cat calls and whistle.
The only thing I hear
As I walk down the street.
Girls telling me he only likes me,
Because of the size of my chest.
And my pretty face.
They say it just to be mean,
But there words cut deep.
Deeper then the cuts on my wrists.
People are amazed when I talk.
Because they see my face,
And cant believe I’m smart.
There stereotypes hurt.
They hurt more then the bruises
That I inflict upon myself.
We live in a world where pretty girls
Can never be smart
And men abuse with eyes and words.
I feel I stand alone,
In my fight for equality
And alone I fall.
I have admitted my defeat.
And I live a life of idiotic stupidity.
Only for the enjoyment of many. read more »
50.WHEN DOES A CAT SING?
Catty, is a lovely cat,
Even if, she doesn't say that!
She is really, smart and nice,
And when you say , ' PISS PISS ', twice, read more »
51.(Never So) Right
As there's always this lonesome sensation yet again
It seemed to come back with such a strain
Even though she does tease
Into something that now I could always shout read more »
52.In The Gutter
You say you are braver, superior, smarter,
Your pride, ever swollen, has poisoned the air.
In fact, you are already deep in the gutter,
You've merged with the shades of the earthly despair. read more »
53.(Falling Today) As Less Smart
A word reminds me why I feel so less than strong
Struggle as I feel I can't stand up ever so tall
A way leaves me feeling much less bolder
Yet I know that I'll never be like a Casanova read more »
Some of us are invisible
where who we are
is never noticed read more »
55.The Algernon-Gordon Effect (5-7-5 Poem)
Man considered dumb,
Lost inside the world. read more »
Those men who are considered tall,
defined as more than five foot nine,
are smarter than the ones who’re small.
that’s less than five foot nine. That’s fine read more »
Myself, when will you grow?
Be a useful being
For the whole days
For a great tomorrow read more »
Whenever a flower
It takes care
To look smart, fresh, read more »
I love you because you are loyal
I love you because you are smart read more »
60.Dumb Blonde - Smart Blonde
There was a dumb blonde named Lorraine
Who stood too close to a train.
—It went by so fast
—It tore off her ass read more »
New Smart Poems
- I am smart, gajanan mishra
- colour of love, Prince Lartey
- Smart Phone, Md. Ziaul Haque
- O Old Man, Looking Smart, Give Me Your F.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- ! PH Forum Decorum (Social/Political Com.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- Cracker Kingfisher, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Again Not, Morgan Michaels
- THEIR SMART MISSILES ARE NOT SMARTER THA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Smart. But Not Wise, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Italian Angel, Pranav Borah
- Taxi-driver, Paola Degli Esposti
- Laughter Is Smart Enough To, kalpana shah
- Smart Feller, Barbed Wire
- Intelect, Macky Yaits
- Driving with Smarter, Ima Ryma
- Dreams, Barbed Wire
- I am, Matthew Foor
- To My Lost Angel, Rohit Sapra
- (Falling Today) As Less Smart, Rich Downes
- The Loser Girl, Blaire Weiss
- I Am, Justine Welcome
- I LOVE ALL MEN WHO THINK '! .., Yoseph Lupu
- I’m So Proud Of My Murali Boy, Raj Arumugam
- Math, King moe
- Life doesn't always go my way, Emmanuela Petit Frere
- Intelegence, Alexander McCray
- I Know, abi Whitaker
- Pepper | Smart Mouth Poetry / lyrics, Life in a Poem
- Adjoa-Smart, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rondeau, Migel Jayasinghe
- living, Aaron Ladd
- Teachers, julian krone
- Smart women, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Write Something, Bonnie Cote
- Nothing More, Nothing Less, Kellie Teter
- TRIOLET: Unseen View from the Bar Stool, Glenn Bagshaw
- All he wants, Lovely Kayla Bear
- My hero, Paul Prescott
- Feeling matters, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Quill, Kranthi Pothineni
- Warrant, Necessary No Name
- Pretty, Dev Robinson
- An Already Used Phrase, But It's So True, Chandler Yates
- Consultant, Ahmad Arli Hikmawan
- Flirt..., Tara Chettur
- lets hope to change, vijay menon
- Dog/cat, micheal scott
- Sister Loyal And True, Jasmine Robert
- Follow Your Heart, JAMES T. ADAIR
- Fundamental of Liar Chapter XXXIX: All A.., maria sudibyo
- wisdom, andrue finley
- Another Great Reason To Vote Adam Lamber.., Ramona Thompson
- Fall, Lizzie McSuper
- 0127. Being Blonde - Like Me - It's FUNN.., Sunset Moonshine
- Take It to His Heart, Florida Angel
- I Am Gifted, Sonia H.
- Y - hole- 9+2=11, JOE POEWHIT
- Paradox, Fleurette Elaine Harris
- MY BEST FRIEND, Gerardo Reyes
- My one and only hero, ava smith
- S-M-A-R-T, kristyann celello
- TIME TO WAIT, Manonton Dalan
- My Son My Self, bob eichen
- My Niece – Marilese, Michael Knight
- DJ, Samantha Guinen
- Annacadian Jade, tara pickens
- The Smartest ones, Board to Death
- i dont have a tittle yet...., kirilee S..
- non-haiku, RIC S. BASTASA
- teachers, Stardasia Livngston
- Fundamental of Liar Chapter III: Reason, maria sudibyo
- 40 Fox, Athul KrishnaA
- smart, danielle bennett
- can't explain, Fire Angel
- carpe diem