Smart Poems - Poems For Smart
Poems about smart. You can read the best smart poems. Browse through all smart poems.
Depression - Poem by Rita Hawkins
Is it hard to feel that you are a blessing?
You know that God made you for someone,
But at times you feel you are done,
You are losing this race you are trying to run.
Life is not fair and it sure is not done.
Are you always stressing that you are not as good as you should be?
I know, I feel you, me too.
You feel you are fat, and you don't think your smart,
You probably would think you deserved if you were shot with a dart.
Are you always guessing you will not go nowhere in life?
All you think you can do is cause strife,
And not to long ago everything was going wrong
So you reached for a knife.
You felt no life is better than the one you have,
And still today, you can start feeling the same way.
You hate to get up on any given day,
You are scared you are not smart enough to go the right way,
You want to cry when come what may.
All you truthfully want to do is lay and die,
And you want to start saying bye today.
Come with me my friend,
Someone can change the way things mind,
It is just the day, it is Sunday,
Let the ray of sun shine,
We are going to the almighty counsealer.
We is a councilor for any counsel that believes he is almighty.
Alrighty, let's go,
His love is always going to flow,
All you need to do is know, love and accept him.
He will fix your problems, then fill your cup rim.
Comments about Depression by Rita Hawkins
Poems About Smart
- 1. Depression , Rita Hawkins
- 2. Pepper | Smart Mouth Poetry / Lyrics , Life in a Poem
- 3. Book-Smart Vs Mother-Wit , Josephine DixonBanks
- 4. Crazy , John Jacobs
- 5. I Am , Justine Welcome
- 6. Two Different People , Julietta Isla
- 7. I Know , abi Whitaker
- 8. 'Growing Up' , Frederick Williams
- 9. Layla , Jude Ryans
- 10. Care For Some Tea? - A Kyrielle , Sheri Walters
- 11. Nothing , A Starkey
- 12. Take It To His Heart , Florida Angel
- 13. All He Wants , Lovely Kayla Bear
- 14. The Tragicall Historie Of Didaco, And Ui.. , Thomas Achelley
- 15. Rondeau , Migel Jayasinghe
- 16. I Love All Men Who Think '! .. , Yoseph Lupu
- 17. No Sincere For Loving , meti Rahmawati
- 18. Since So Ye Please To Hear Me Plain , David McKee Wright
- 19. Limbo , Thabo Rasego
- 20. Smart Like Camus , Maureen McManus
- 21. My Son My Self , bob eichen
- 22. The Guy She Needs , dymon sidebottom
- 23. Hoody , dymon sidebottom
- 24. How My Sister Got So Smart , PATRICIA DOBROSIPEARSON
- 25. Facebook / Anonymous , Kewayne Wadley
- 26. Handsome , Blaze Grishman
- 27. You Will Not Bully Me! , Shamekia Jackson
- 28. Magic Is Milky Green , Luke Ski
- 29. Conversation , Asit Kumar Sanyal
- 30. My Smart Book Of Scribbles , Alaa ...
- 31. I Know This Boy , Monica Paar
- 32. What Guys Need To See.. , kAthy .09
- 33. Living , Black Rabbit
- 34. Outside Always Looking In , Johnnetta Bridges
- 35. The World Can Be Anything You Want It T.. , Poem hunters
- 36. Loco , phillip seymore
- 37. The Person I See In The Mirror , Breanni McDuffey
- 38. At The End , Benjamin Blair
- 39. Dear Mother , Jose Pablo Zaragoza
- 40. Annacadian Jade , tara pickens
- 41. Security’s In Cloud , Aniruddha Pathak
- 42. Sister And... , Zoila T. Flores
- 43. Doomes-Day: The Eleventh Houre , William Alexander
- 44. Oculus Britanniae , Nicholas Amhurst
- 45. Who Am I? - A Guess Poem , Stacey Gibbs
- 46. Oh American Stapling , Vikram G. Aarella
- 47. The Damned Wear Red And Black , Zhi Bai Peng
- 48. Fallen , Faithful Aggression
- 49. Snow Rains Down Upon A Lonely Heart , Sarah Gale
- 50. Freedom , cynthia Routen
New Smart Poems
- I Am Not A Man Who Is Smart How Can I Ev.., Abhilaaj
- Smart, Danya Qattea
- I Am Smart, gajanan mishra
- Colour Of Love, Prince Lartey
- Smart Phone, Md. Ziaul Haque
- O Old Man, Looking Smart, Give Me Your F.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- - -I Love Your Pure Voice- -, Ali Sabry
- Gaza غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Their Smart Missiles Are Not Smarter Tha.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Smart. But Not Wise, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- carpe diem