Smile Poems - Poems For Smile
Poems about smile. You can read the best smile poems. Browse through all smile poems.
A Tear And A Smile - Poem by Kahlil Gibran
I would not exchange the sorrows of my heart
For the joys of the multitude.
And I would not have the tears that sadness makes
To flow from my every part turn into laughter.
I would that my life remain a tear and a smile.
A tear to purify my heart and give me understanding
Of life's secrets and hidden things.
A smile to draw me nigh to the sons of my kind and
To be a symbol of my glorification of the gods.
A tear to unite me with those of broken heart;
A smile to be a sign of my joy in existence.
I would rather that I died in yearning and longing than that I live Weary and despairing.
I want the hunger for love and beauty to be in the
Depths of my spirit,for I have seen those who are
Satisfied the most wretched of people.
I have heard the sigh of those in yearning and Longing, and it is sweeter than the sweetest melody.
With evening's coming the flower folds her petals
And sleeps, embracingher longing.
At morning's approach she opens her lips to meet
The sun's kiss.
The life of a flower is longing and fulfilment.
A tear and a smile.
The waters of the sea become vapor and rise and come
Together and area cloud.
And the cloud floats above the hills and valleys
Until it meets the gentle breeze, then falls weeping
To the fields and joins with brooks and rivers to Return to the sea, its home.
The life of clouds is a parting and a meeting.
A tear and a smile.
And so does the spirit become separated from
The greater spirit to move in the world of matter
And pass as a cloud over the mountain of sorrow
And the plains of joy to meet the breeze of death
And return whence it came.
To the ocean of Love and Beauty----to God.
Comments about A Tear And A Smile by Kahlil Gibran
Poems About Smile
- 1. A Tear And A Smile , Kahlil Gibran
- 2. November , William Cullen Bryant
- 3. The Smile , William Blake
- 4. Just Smile , Sri Chinmoy Ghose
- 5. I Sing, I Smile , Sri Chinmoy Ghose
- 6. Reason To Smile , Lendl Ian Servillon
- 7. A Smile , Kurt Hearth
- 8. Smile , hasmukh amathalal
- 9. Smiles , Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- 10. Messenger Of Love... , jibin joseph
- 11. Just Smile , akram awadat
- 12. The Meaning Of My Smile , scarlet red
- 13. Smile--Smile--Smile , Lealon R. Tate
- 14. $omething In Her Smile , Harry J. Couchon Jr
- 15. Pass A Smile , Sumita Datta
- 16. ! Suppose A Smile. , Michael Shepherd
- 17. Your Smile , Rigzin Namgyal
- 18. The Undying One- Canto Iii , Caroline Elizabeth Sarah Nor ..
- 19. One Smile , Lyn Paul
- 20. The Best Smile , Rajaram Ramachandran
- 21. Smile-Once More , prasanna kumari
- 22. Smile , Anoop Lokkur
- 23. Smile Little Man , Sylvia Chidi
- 24. The Lost Smile , prasanna kumari
- 25. Smile For Me , Jay P Narain
- 26. Smile Please , suchul Jin
- 27. Smile Is A Sign Of...... , Seema Chowdhury
- 28. World Famous Painting Haiku - Leonardo D.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 29. Smile, Smile, Smile , Walterrean Salley
- 30. Her Smile , joshua reid
- 31. Did You Remember To Smile Today? , Mr. Bean
- 32. Smile , Bud Taylor
- 33. Smile Cute Flowers , Akhtar Jawad
- 34. Smile! ! * , Becky Ginn
- 35. A Smile , Mr. Bean
- 36. Reason To Smile , Lost Butterfly
- 37. Smile , Kaity Larkin
- 38. Smile Woman Smile , Elizabeth Jacqueline Mpanga
- 39. Smile , Ahmad Shiddiqi
- 40. Smile Imbues Etiquette , Kumarmani Mahakul
- 41. Smile , chandra thiagarajan
- 42. To My Dear Dentist! , Geetha Jayakumar
- 43. Smile , Frantz Dorsain
- 44. Smile At Me :) , Modupeola Williams
- 45. Your Smile , Destiny Belew
- 46. Your Smile... , tou yang
- 47. Smile For Peace , gajanan mishra
- 48. Smile Always! , Dr John Celes
- 49. A Smile Is A Thousand Words , Maria Luisa Taylor
- 50. A Smile Is A Wonderful Gift , Stephen Katona
New Smile Poems
- The Angel That Smile In The Night Sky, Raymond Sawyer
- For One Who Smile For Once Smile Is Like.., Raymond Sawyer
- The Smile That Been Ouch With Respect., Raymond Sawyer
- To Smile Is Like Feeling The Touch Of Re.., Raymond Sawyer
- To Smile For The Angel Will Touch One Wi.., Raymond Sawyer
- The Angel With A Smile Of Respect., Raymond Sawyer
- A Lovely Smile Is The Touch Of Respect., Raymond Sawyer
- Why Does Mona Lisa Smile?, MBJ Pancras
- The Angels With The Smile Of Respect., Raymond Sawyer
- Smile Imbues Etiquette, Kumarmani Mahakul
- carpe diem