Poem about snake. You can read the best snake poems. Browse through all snake poems.
109.Ballad Of Jingle Jangle Jim (Fun Poem 32)
This is the ballad of Jingle Jangle Jim,
the bravest man there has ever been.
Jingle Jangle was walking through a wooded jungle one day,
when from a bush he heard a maiden call out in distress.
‘Oooh there is a snake in the grass.’
Jingle Jangle being the brave sort,
just jumped over the bush to save the young lass.
He grabbed hold of the six-inch snake in the grass.
The biggest grass snake he ever saw.
He wrassled that snake here and there,
even got it in a scissor grip.
He grabbed it with both hands
and waved it about a bit more,
and then rolled repeatedly on the wooded jungle floor.
The poor little snake looked cross-eyed
at this Jingle Jangle twit.
‘Hey, you idiot, you could have killed me.
Now just what do you think you were doing? ’
Jingle Jangle looked at the snake for a minute.
‘Wait just a minute, snakes don’t talk.’
‘This one can and if you don’t put me down I’ll arrest you,
I‘m an undercover pygmy policeman you see.
I’m on a stake out to catch the thief
who has been stealing Farmer Giles,
beautiful, award winning blue-belles.
Now put me down you Jingle Jangle idiot,
or Ill arrest you for the said crime.’
Jingle Jangle dropped him right there.
The grass snake was as dizzy as hell.
He looked up at Jingle Jangle,
shook his little head.
’Farmer Giles can look after
his own precious bluebells
’cause I quite.
The story is not over just yet,
for Jingle Jangle Jim and the snake
did a moonlight flit
with all of Farmer Giles precious bluebells.
The moral of the story
is never ask a snake in the grass
to look after your precious bluebells. read more »
it wasn't me
it was that woman
she doesn't know what's good for her read more »
111.# # Plaything
The black snake
Hiding in the grass
The black snake
So frightening read more »
He was not born with ophiciophobia,
the fear of snakes, but
the swamps of Louisiana
hiss in the sun with crawly things. read more »
Can i have some courage
To stand up and shout
That i love you Worm
Of that there's no doubt read more »
114.a blind man waking the scorpion with
a blind man waking the scorpion with
a bent twig. black pendulous upstanding
sting found in the dark. a sharp still bright pain
lighting the spinning hole. brave man. blind man read more »
Snakes swallow frogs
Unfortunately venture frogs
So we sow the seeds of change read more »
I am Your play-thing
You are playing with me
You are the enchanter
I am the snake-cobra read more »
117.Tower Of Bronze
Snakes with forked tongues
That pile themselves
Level upon level read more »
118.Snakes of the night
Snakes of the night
That rise fear
That fades in to the read more »
119.April Snake Charmer
Flawless like the Brahmins
Enlightened like the sun
Poisonous like snake
Friend like the crow read more »
New Snake Poems
- My friend, Jack, Kristen Brown
- Searching the snake catcher.(humor}, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Snakes are snakes always, gajanan mishra
- Snake charmers in villages., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Wooden Been Music of The Snake Charm.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- SNAKES IN HUMAN HEADS, ROCHISH MON
- Habitat, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- AN UGLY CIGARETTE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- snake charmer, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 010. The Snake, John Westlake
- Blazing fire is there, gajanan mishra
- Eyes over eyes, Aftab Alam
- A tree, dense and gigantic, Aftab Alam
- Attractive Innocent Snakes, H.M.Usman Dar
- Snake in the grass *, Niki Nicholas Nkuna
- Snakes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Silly Snake, Bree Balzly
- Eye Ssstrain, Ima Ryma
- The Snake & The Apple, Paula Glynn
- Eyes Of The Snake, Randy McClave
- Snakes, Alexander Stojkovic
- Kissing the Fang, David Aoloch Bion
- Poor Frogs., Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- Lion's den, gajanan mishra
- Nameless Snake, Marites C. Cayetano
- Scarry moment.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- If I Ever Was a Snake, october bradley
- SnakeSkin, Dorsey Baker
- a boy and the snake and the tree that cu.., RIC S. BASTASA
- IN THE END, A SAD KING, david gerardino
- With Sdiment From The Mountains, mohamad reza dorraninegad(mo ..
- MUGUDAI, otteri selvakumar
- Dangerous Thoughts, zhiqing wei
- Slither, Windsor Guadalupe Jr
- Kings Of Trash, david gerardino
- Snake, BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA
- the snake, RIC S. BASTASA
- Antivenom, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Twisted as a Snake, Naveed Akram
- Snakes, Dekema Andrews
- UNRAVEL, Aldo Kraas
- imagining the protest of the snake that .., RIC S. BASTASA
- Amach's Intestine, David Aoloch Bion
- Truths may not be truths, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Illusion and ignorance, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Snake; an oracle of oath, David Aoloch Bion
- The Snake, David Aoloch Bion
- The Cause of Enmity between Snake and Man, David Aoloch Bion
- The Snake Wisdom, David Aoloch Bion
- SNAKES IN THE GRASS, Edwina Reizer
- In The Garden, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- defamatory, RIC S. BASTASA
- Eyes on path., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eyes on path, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- a dead snake, Samanyan Lakshminarayanan
- SNAKE, Aldo Kraas
- # # Plaything, Sonya Florentino
- A Snake, Nyein Way
- True Friends? ? ?, iOXYnoMORON 00
- Snake, Alison Mills
- A Non-Euclidean Rattle Snake, Suchoon Mo_
- the snake, graham russell
- The slithering snake and the cat, micheal scott
- Travel Haiku - Snake River, john tiong chunghoo
- Snake, Kyrsten Gaddis
- moonlight-blessed, Raj Arumugam
- eaten by a python, Nicholas Spandrel
- jail spaghetti, cameron Ellison
- snakepit, RIC S. BASTASA
- Dance of hunger, otteri selvakumar
- Girl and the Snake, Bala Venkat
- .4. Well Rattled, David Threadgold
- .5. Just Slithering, David Threadgold
- carpe diem