Snake Poems - Poems For Snake
Poems about snake. You can read the best snake poems. Browse through all snake poems.
133.How to paint a striking Rinkhals
Green knee high grass
paves, covers the veldt
making the snake's hideout
its place from where it sails.
First observe the snake
sneaking from the grass
while it passes camouflaged
to the next shade
or lies turned over
as if dead, showing its stomach
enticing you to pass, or to come near
maybe you'll see the stripes
ringing its neck
in colours of cream
or something near to white
or maybe you may not
when in terror astounded
to whoever looks
it flashes alive
like a lightning rod
with death sizzling out of its mouth
and if you can paint this
you have the essence of it,
making terror alive,
in a snake which looks placid
but which can spit and strike
carrying death as far as it goes.
[Rinkhals: Spitting African Cobra.] read more »
i feel like i want to shed off
all my skin
and molt like a snake read more »
135.imagining the protest of the snake that they killed yesterday...
if only the snake had a good tongue
and fairly a good speech training,
the one that they killed yesterday
for having invaded the fence of their read more »
I saw a snake
it was long and fat
I wanted to name the snake
but I didn't know read more »
The world is a snake-ladder game.
Some get ladders but not snake bites.
Some get snake bites but not ladders.
Most get both but not evenly. read more »
138.Eyes on path.
I missed the ladders, skipped the snakes
And crawled up in the snake and the ladder game.,
Caught by the giant snake, I stumbled down,
Landing on its tail’s square, to lose the game. read more »
what you said
was too defamatory
you paid him money
to tell a lie read more »
140.Truths may not be truths
When I said that I saw a snake
That I had seen, it was true.
When I said that I saw a snake
That I hadn’t, it was false. read more »
141.Snake charmers in villages.
Decade ago there were snake charmers
Wandering in villages with snakes
Of cobras with mighty hoods they showed
With anxiety and fear children behind. read more »
142.The Snake Man
Slither and Slide
Along the ground they Glide
Looking for somewhere to Hide
And this is Worldwide read more »
143.SNAKES IN THE GRASS
Snakes in the grass
sliding and slithering
furtively so slow,
can attack so quickly read more »
Eat to eat
Snake and read more »
New Snake Poems
- Snakes, Edward Kofi Louis
- My friend, Jack, Kristen Brown
- Searching the snake catcher.(humor}, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Snakes are snakes always, gajanan mishra
- Snake charmers in villages., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Snake Charmer, Md. Ziaul Haque
- The Wooden Been Music of The Snake Charm.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- SNAKES IN HUMAN HEADS, ROCHISH MON
- Habitat, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- AN UGLY CIGARETTE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- snake charmer, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 010. The Snake, John Westlake
- Blazing fire is there, gajanan mishra
- Eyes over eyes, Aftab Alam
- A tree, dense and gigantic, Aftab Alam
- Attractive Innocent Snakes, H.M.Usman Dar
- Snake in the grass *, Niki Nicholas Nkuna
- Snakes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- No end, hasmukh amathalal
- Silly Snake, Bree Balzly
- Eye Ssstrain, Ima Ryma
- The Snake & The Apple, Paula Glynn
- Eyes Of The Snake, Randy McClave
- Snakes, Alexander Stojkovic
- Kissing the Fang, David Aoloch Bion
- Poor Frogs., Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- Scarry moment.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- If I Ever Was a Snake, october bradley
- SnakeSkin, Dorsey Baker
- Snake and Potato Bug, James McIntyre
- a boy and the snake and the tree that cu.., RIC S. BASTASA
- IN THE END, A SAD KING, david gerardino
- MUGUDAI, otteri selvakumar
- Dangerous Thoughts, zhiqing wei
- Slither, Windsor Guadalupe Jr
- Kings Of Trash, david gerardino
- Snake, BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA
- Antivenom, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Eagle & Snake, Paul Abucean
- Snakes, Dekema Andrews
- UNRAVEL, Aldo Kraas
- Illusion and ignorance, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Snake; an oracle of oath, David Aoloch Bion
- The Snake, David Aoloch Bion
- The Cause of Enmity between Snake and Man, David Aoloch Bion
- The Snake Wisdom, David Aoloch Bion
- SNAKES IN THE GRASS, Edwina Reizer
- In The Garden, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- A Serpent-Face, Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Eyes on path., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eyes on path, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- a dead snake, Samanyan Lakshminarayanan
- SNAKE, Aldo Kraas
- # # Plaything, Sonya Florentino
- A Snake, Nyein Way
- True Friends? ? ?, iOXYnoMORON 00
- Snake, Alison Mills
- A Non-Euclidean Rattle Snake, Suchoon Mo_
- the snake, graham russell
- The slithering snake and the cat, micheal scott
- Travel Haiku - Snake River, john tiong chunghoo
- Snake, Kyrsten Gaddis
- moonlight-blessed, Raj Arumugam
- eaten by a python, Nicholas Spandrel
- jail spaghetti, cameron Ellison
- snakepit, RIC S. BASTASA
- Dance of hunger, otteri selvakumar
- Girl and the Snake, Bala Venkat
- .4. Well Rattled, David Threadgold
- a funeral in the barrio, RIC S. BASTASA
- .5. Just Slithering, David Threadgold
- Summer Bramble Diadem, Pasquale DiMeola
- Snake Eyes, Alex Ranedo klein
- carpe diem