Snake Poems - Poems For Snake
Poems about snake. You can read the best snake poems. Browse through all snake poems.
229.who is the real problem?
i am the real problem
i Do not have anything to do with my Life, it has only lonelines as the real cause of its misery.
i am the real problem
i Have figured out the real issue
Of the problem and
it is not capable of exact
That seemingly is a problem apparently
Appearing to me as life but there is
No life in it
The right to call it life
Cannot be true, this is just to be frank about it.
I refer to the expertise of sorceress
She put some aluminates in cinders
And she figures out the illuminated forms of my
a snake is the illuminated form of my misery
There is a snake in my house
could be in my office or could be in my world.
The real problem is i
Do not believe the sorceress
And I am left with nothing to do but figure out the real
Problem in my dreams
Planes taking off and exploding in mid air
Rivers rising flooding and making a town disappear
Bamboo poles with lots of coconut oil rubbed on its sides and I cannot climb
My way of jumping into murky rivers filled with goldfishes floating dead
A brook filled with feces and I am there swimming
A snake chasing me and I cannot run as fast as I can
and it bites me
profusely sweating and trembling
i get a glass of water and
ThankGod that everything is simply
a bad dream
The real problem really is,
On the other hand,
I waking up
Honestly wishing that all these dreams be true,
Real true, so I explode with the plain in mid-air
And they cannot find an inch of me
and I will fall to every climb to that oily bamboo pole
Down to my graves down to the deepest part of this earth
And I will drown in that big flood and disappear with the town
and lose myself in the murkiness of the brown river
And I will die suffocated in that brook of fecal matter and the snake
Finally bites me
and I will be foaming saliva in my mouth frothing like one crazy fool
Dying in an instant.
That is the real problem apparently. read more »
The humans spot a U.F.O.
Turns out to be a flying snake -
Paradise tree snake - doncha know?
A flying saucer shape we make. read more »
The passing is a boat's voyage
Days and nights like trees on bank
Look for stories, ‘be the looking'.
With wide open lids, gaze the face, read more »
232.RED EYED SNAKE
Poison in our head,
makes the red eyed read more »
I had never beheld a snake
That walked upon its belly.
I saw animals and plants so sudden;
Outcast and ashamed, I assumed read more »
In a brief briefings
We the animals and me
Assemble to corner the evils
the deer give a motion, from now on read more »
235.How to paint a striking Rinkhals
Green knee high grass
paves, covers the veldt
making the snake's hideout read more »
236.'Kavukal'Little forests -new-
'Kavugal'Kerala's own pride
The little forests, divine beliefs
Those saved these trees hitherto
The nice habitat for reptiles read more »
A snake dinner anyone?
Now, don’t go shakin’ your head
You just might really like it
Not necessarily something to dread read more »
238.Speak Like Snakes
Speak your business as the snake said,
The seers of this fragile planet have worlds,
And soft sacred sounds echo from the wilder regions.
The wisdom of Science enters the brains of elders read more »
In Ireland, before Patrick came,
the snakes all thrived and showed no shame,
encouraging all men, I think,
instead of making love, to drink. read more »
Looking into your eyes
is like looking into Medusa's eyes
I turn to stone
I am like a deer caught in headlights read more »
New Snake Poems
- Snakes, Edward Kofi Louis
- My friend, Jack, Kristen Brown
- Searching the snake catcher.(humor}, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Snakes are snakes always, gajanan mishra
- Snake charmers in villages., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Wooden Been Music of The Snake Charm.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- SNAKES IN HUMAN HEADS, ROCHISH MON
- Habitat, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- AN UGLY CIGARETTE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- snake charmer, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 010. The Snake, John Westlake
- Blazing fire is there, gajanan mishra
- Eyes over eyes, Aftab Alam
- A tree, dense and gigantic, Aftab Alam
- Attractive Innocent Snakes, H.M.Usman Dar
- Snake in the grass *, Niki Nicholas Nkuna
- Snakes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Silly Snake, Bree Balzly
- Eye Ssstrain, Ima Ryma
- The Snake & The Apple, Paula Glynn
- Eyes Of The Snake, Randy McClave
- Snakes, Alexander Stojkovic
- Kissing the Fang, David Aoloch Bion
- Poor Frogs., Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- Nameless Snake, Marites C. Cayetano
- Scarry moment.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- If I Ever Was a Snake, october bradley
- SnakeSkin, Dorsey Baker
- a boy and the snake and the tree that cu.., RIC S. BASTASA
- IN THE END, A SAD KING, david gerardino
- With Sdiment From The Mountains, mohamad reza dorraninegad(mo ..
- MUGUDAI, otteri selvakumar
- Dangerous Thoughts, zhiqing wei
- Slither, Windsor Guadalupe Jr
- Kings Of Trash, david gerardino
- Snake, BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA
- the snake, RIC S. BASTASA
- Antivenom, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Twisted as a Snake, Naveed Akram
- Snakes, Dekema Andrews
- UNRAVEL, Aldo Kraas
- imagining the protest of the snake that .., RIC S. BASTASA
- Amach's Intestine, David Aoloch Bion
- Truths may not be truths, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Illusion and ignorance, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Snake; an oracle of oath, David Aoloch Bion
- The Snake, David Aoloch Bion
- The Cause of Enmity between Snake and Man, David Aoloch Bion
- The Snake Wisdom, David Aoloch Bion
- SNAKES IN THE GRASS, Edwina Reizer
- In The Garden, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- defamatory, RIC S. BASTASA
- Eyes on path., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eyes on path, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- a dead snake, Samanyan Lakshminarayanan
- SNAKE, Aldo Kraas
- # # Plaything, Sonya Florentino
- A Snake, Nyein Way
- True Friends? ? ?, iOXYnoMORON 00
- Snake, Alison Mills
- A Non-Euclidean Rattle Snake, Suchoon Mo_
- the snake, graham russell
- The slithering snake and the cat, micheal scott
- Travel Haiku - Snake River, john tiong chunghoo
- Snake, Kyrsten Gaddis
- moonlight-blessed, Raj Arumugam
- eaten by a python, Nicholas Spandrel
- jail spaghetti, cameron Ellison
- snakepit, RIC S. BASTASA
- Dance of hunger, otteri selvakumar
- Girl and the Snake, Bala Venkat
- .4. Well Rattled, David Threadgold
- .5. Just Slithering, David Threadgold
- carpe diem