Snake Poems - Poems For Snake
Poems about snake. You can read the best snake poems. Browse through all snake poems.
When we pick up a book we look at its cover and base it on its look.
Who are we to judge the looks of a book?
Once we read it we love it or hate it.
In reality we look at someones looks and judge them like a book.
But there personality is the reality.
To be there true selves and not fake like a cunning snake.
We live in a world full of snakes that are all fake.
Why live in a world of snakes?
We all live in a reality.
So judge a person on there personality-
because that is the real world and its reality. read more »
326.Even in a crowd
Even in a crowd you suddenly become lonely
Or else put off the light read more »
327.RED EYED SNAKE
Poison in our head
makes the red eyed
snake awake from its bed.
Yes, the snake that feeds on read more »
328.A Core Issue
The Bible says that Eve, at the instigation of a wily
snake, seduced Adam who she then persuaded to eat
her apple and for his impertinence or altruistic
gesture, depending on how you view the matter, read more »
Alone, a box of bootlegged wine,
a man and his silver snake.
He opens his eyes blearily, his silver snake read more »
330.RED EYED SNAKE
Poison in our head,
makes the red eyed
snake awake from it’s bed. read more »
331.The Train Moves on -new-
The Train standing in the Railway station,
To fulfill its mission of displacing people on every occasion,
Venders busy selling Hot Tea and Samosas,
Beggars seeking Alms, Security men carrying Arms, read more »
332.The Snake, The Fire and The Baby
Snake, the baby’s friend;
Fire the baby’s enemy
How the snake become baby’s friend
How the fire become baby’s enemy. read more »
333.Cannibal and Dhieu
Lion cannibal came
With three cubs
In evening to Dhieu home
Hide in shade of cattle byre read more »
334.Eagle & Snake
You're down on the ground. The biting gets bad.
You feel you don't really belong.
Why is it - you wonder - the world is so mad
And everything seems to go wrong? read more »
At 3 AM under the street lights,
A young couple,
Intoxicated out of their senses,
Itching to make love to each other, read more »
Silvery strands of billowing lace
Bedecking a tree’s barren branches,
Beckoning all winter-weary souls on
In witness of Spring’s yearly promise. The maple, festooned liked a blossoming bride, read more »
New Snake Poems
- Snakes, Edward Kofi Louis
- My friend, Jack, Kristen Brown
- Searching the snake catcher.(humor}, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Snakes are snakes always, gajanan mishra
- Snake charmers in villages., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Wooden Been Music of The Snake Charm.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- SNAKES IN HUMAN HEADS, ROCHISH MON
- Habitat, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- AN UGLY CIGARETTE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- snake charmer, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 010. The Snake, John Westlake
- Blazing fire is there, gajanan mishra
- Eyes over eyes, Aftab Alam
- A tree, dense and gigantic, Aftab Alam
- Attractive Innocent Snakes, H.M.Usman Dar
- Snake in the grass *, Niki Nicholas Nkuna
- Snakes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Silly Snake, Bree Balzly
- Eye Ssstrain, Ima Ryma
- The Snake & The Apple, Paula Glynn
- Eyes Of The Snake, Randy McClave
- Snakes, Alexander Stojkovic
- Kissing the Fang, David Aoloch Bion
- Poor Frogs., Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- Nameless Snake, Marites C. Cayetano
- Scarry moment.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- If I Ever Was a Snake, october bradley
- SnakeSkin, Dorsey Baker
- a boy and the snake and the tree that cu.., RIC S. BASTASA
- IN THE END, A SAD KING, david gerardino
- With Sdiment From The Mountains, mohamad reza dorraninegad(mo ..
- MUGUDAI, otteri selvakumar
- Dangerous Thoughts, zhiqing wei
- Slither, Windsor Guadalupe Jr
- Kings Of Trash, david gerardino
- Snake, BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA
- the snake, RIC S. BASTASA
- Antivenom, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Twisted as a Snake, Naveed Akram
- Snakes, Dekema Andrews
- UNRAVEL, Aldo Kraas
- imagining the protest of the snake that .., RIC S. BASTASA
- Amach's Intestine, David Aoloch Bion
- Truths may not be truths, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Illusion and ignorance, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Snake; an oracle of oath, David Aoloch Bion
- The Snake, David Aoloch Bion
- The Cause of Enmity between Snake and Man, David Aoloch Bion
- The Snake Wisdom, David Aoloch Bion
- SNAKES IN THE GRASS, Edwina Reizer
- In The Garden, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- defamatory, RIC S. BASTASA
- Eyes on path., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eyes on path, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- a dead snake, Samanyan Lakshminarayanan
- SNAKE, Aldo Kraas
- # # Plaything, Sonya Florentino
- A Snake, Nyein Way
- True Friends? ? ?, iOXYnoMORON 00
- Snake, Alison Mills
- A Non-Euclidean Rattle Snake, Suchoon Mo_
- the snake, graham russell
- The slithering snake and the cat, micheal scott
- Travel Haiku - Snake River, john tiong chunghoo
- Snake, Kyrsten Gaddis
- moonlight-blessed, Raj Arumugam
- eaten by a python, Nicholas Spandrel
- jail spaghetti, cameron Ellison
- snakepit, RIC S. BASTASA
- Dance of hunger, otteri selvakumar
- Girl and the Snake, Bala Venkat
- .4. Well Rattled, David Threadgold
- .5. Just Slithering, David Threadgold
- carpe diem