Snake Poems - Poems For Snake
Poems about snake. You can read the best snake poems. Browse through all snake poems.
Who Is The Real Problem? - Poem by RIC S. BASTASA
i am the real problem
i Do not have anything to do with my Life, it has only lonelines as the real cause of its misery.
i am the real problem
i Have figured out the real issue
Of the problem and
it is not capable of exact
That seemingly is a problem apparently
Appearing to me as life but there is
No life in it
The right to call it life
Cannot be true, this is just to be frank about it.
I refer to the expertise of sorceress
She put some aluminates in cinders
And she figures out the illuminated forms of my
a snake is the illuminated form of my misery
There is a snake in my house
could be in my office or could be in my world.
The real problem is i
Do not believe the sorceress
And I am left with nothing to do but figure out the real
Problem in my dreams
Planes taking off and exploding in mid air
Rivers rising flooding and making a town disappear
Bamboo poles with lots of coconut oil rubbed on its sides and I cannot climb
My way of jumping into murky rivers filled with goldfishes floating dead
A brook filled with feces and I am there swimming
A snake chasing me and I cannot run as fast as I can
and it bites me
profusely sweating and trembling
i get a glass of water and
ThankGod that everything is simply
a bad dream
The real problem really is,
On the other hand,
I waking up
Honestly wishing that all these dreams be true,
Real true, so I explode with the plain in mid-air
And they cannot find an inch of me
and I will fall to every climb to that oily bamboo pole
Down to my graves down to the deepest part of this earth
And I will drown in that big flood and disappear with the town
and lose myself in the murkiness of the brown river
And I will die suffocated in that brook of fecal matter and the snake
Finally bites me
and I will be foaming saliva in my mouth frothing like one crazy fool
Dying in an instant.
That is the real problem apparently.
Comments about Who Is The Real Problem? by RIC S. BASTASA
Poems About Snake
- 151. Who Is The Real Problem? , RIC S. BASTASA
- 152. Mr. Slithers , Sidi J. Mahtrow
- 153. Pursuing Virtue , Naveed Akram
- 154. One Is Evil To Someone. , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 155. Snake Bites , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 156. Girish Karnad, Folks' Icchadhari Naga-Na.. , Bijay Kant Dubey
- 157. Yoko , Edward Kofi Louis
- 158. Xola , Edward Kofi Louis
- 159. Snake , john tiong chunghoo
- 160. Advice To A Poetess , David McLansky
- 161. Memory Of A Snake Bite , Palas Kumar Ray
- 162. An Ugly Image (An Ugly Cigarette) , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 163. The Ugly Evil , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 164. Out Of That Current Aggression , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 165. Blazing Fire Is There , gajanan mishra
- 166. Here Is The Snake , gajanan mishra
- 167. The Eyes Of A Snake , Emmanuel George Cefai
- 168. Bad Men Have Friends , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 169. Snake Ii , Aldo Kraas
- 170. Red Eyed Snake , Christina Sunrise
- 171. The Rite , David McLansky
- 172. Impudence And Indolence Result In Great .. , Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- 173. Meaning Of Friend , gajanan mishra
- 174. Intelligence Fails , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 175. Mugudai , otteri selvakumar
- 176. The Mockingbird , Sidi J. Mahtrow
- 177. Snake , Windsor Guadalupe Jr
- 178. A Boy And The Snake And The Tree That Cu.. , RIC S. BASTASA
- 179. A Snake In The Wind , Tony Adah
- 180. Bird And Snake , gajanan mishra
- 181. Eye Ssstrain , Ima Ryma
- 182. Our Enemy (An Ugly Cigarette) , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 183. Scrutiny Of A Psyche , Indira Renganathan
- 184. A Curse And Legend Story. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 185. Isis Also 666 Also Isis , Charles Hice
- 186. Snake That Too Beautiful! , gajanan mishra
- 187. Ballad Of Jingle Jangle Jim (Fun Poem 32) , David Harris
- 188. Snake , Aldo Kraas
- 189. Rattlesnakes Look Funny And... Tasty. , Konstantin Ananin
- 190. Nameless Snake , Marites C. Cayetano
- 191. Children Do Tell Lies , oskar hansen
- 192. Squirrel Twirl , Ima Ryma
- 193. Dance Of Hunger , otteri selvakumar
- 194. Snake Charmers In Villages. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 195. Periodical Change. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 196. Cold Envy , Barry Middleton
- 197. Sonnet: The Desert-War , Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar ..
- 198. Better To Be Quiet Than To Speak! , Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- 199. False Lips , Edward Kofi Louis
- 200. Woo Food , otteri selvakumar
New Snake Poems
- Harmless Snake, raff rafael
- Periodical Change., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Snake In The Wind, Tony Adah
- Haiku-The Crocodile, loke kok yee
- A Scary Encounter, Valsa George
- Snake That Too Beautiful!, gajanan mishra
- Daramoolen And The Dreamtime, Keith Johnson
- Snakes And Mr. Baines, Curtisj Johnson
- Bird And Snake, gajanan mishra
- Isis Also 666 Also Isis, Charles Hice
- carpe diem