Poem about snake. You can read the best snake poems. Browse through all snake poems.
Amaranthine of sand
Camel hump dunes
contours of waves
formed by wind.
Arid, dry; vultures
lurk high, snakes hiss
bronze, yellow visuals.
Intimidated by desert glory
feeling like a tiny speck
on sand of time.
Footprints today, gone tomorrow
becoming a part of this sand
life comes a full circle
while funeral song is played
by God's band!
(30 May,2006) read more »
38.Searching the snake catcher.(humor}
Snakes in the backyards
Makes a lot of problem
Snakes continues the journeys
Preferring human habitat read more »
39.010. The Snake
Something moves in the tall forest grass
the smooth skin shines in the sun
a skin with scales
of both brown and yellow read more »
If you are staying
With a wicked man
If you are living
With a wicked man read more »
41.There to speak
Who try to ignite? read more »
Looking into your eyes
is like looking into Medusa's eyes
I turn to stone
I am like a deer caught in headlights read more »
There were number of snake charmers years before
They came in groups of couples with their baskets
We the children ran behind them for a glimpse
of the snake, monkey in captivity, and their performance read more »
44.SEEING THE EDGES, OF DAD.
ROAMING free, in a spell bound
dream, there are snakes here,
dangerous snakes, and the isolation,
of a drunken king, one man grapples, read more »
(written in Marathi language)
Ratra-divas an nehmich rabto,
tyala maanoos gadhav kaa mhanto? read more »
Into your bloodstream it goes
To kill you slow read more »
Very early in the morning we were woken from our sleep,
We were going on safari, being driven in a jeep,
We went out before our breakfast, we went out before sunrise,
We went out before the sleep had fully vanished from our eyes. read more »
Oh, what an unbearably beautiful night, spreading warmth and heat!
My mind is excited (the mind with which I play)
As if a dazzling snake...
Golden is whose colour, the cruel emotion of death is whose eyes. read more »
New Snake Poems
- My friend, Jack, Kristen Brown
- Searching the snake catcher.(humor}, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Snakes are snakes always, gajanan mishra
- Snake charmers in villages., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Wooden Been Music of The Snake Charm.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- SNAKES IN HUMAN HEADS, ROCHISH MON
- Habitat, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- AN UGLY CIGARETTE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- snake charmer, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 010. The Snake, John Westlake
- Blazing fire is there, gajanan mishra
- Eyes over eyes, Aftab Alam
- A tree, dense and gigantic, Aftab Alam
- Attractive Innocent Snakes, H.M.Usman Dar
- Snake in the grass *, Niki Nicholas Nkuna
- Snakes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Silly Snake, Bree Balzly
- Eye Ssstrain, Ima Ryma
- The Snake & The Apple, Paula Glynn
- Eyes Of The Snake, Randy McClave
- Snakes, Alexander Stojkovic
- Kissing the Fang, David Aoloch Bion
- Poor Frogs., Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- Lion's den, gajanan mishra
- Nameless Snake, Marites C. Cayetano
- Scarry moment.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- If I Ever Was a Snake, october bradley
- SnakeSkin, Dorsey Baker
- a boy and the snake and the tree that cu.., RIC S. BASTASA
- IN THE END, A SAD KING, david gerardino
- With Sdiment From The Mountains, mohamad reza dorraninegad(mo ..
- MUGUDAI, otteri selvakumar
- Dangerous Thoughts, zhiqing wei
- Slither, Windsor Guadalupe Jr
- Kings Of Trash, david gerardino
- Snake, BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA
- the snake, RIC S. BASTASA
- Antivenom, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Twisted as a Snake, Naveed Akram
- Snakes, Dekema Andrews
- UNRAVEL, Aldo Kraas
- imagining the protest of the snake that .., RIC S. BASTASA
- Amach's Intestine, David Aoloch Bion
- Truths may not be truths, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Illusion and ignorance, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Snake; an oracle of oath, David Aoloch Bion
- The Snake, David Aoloch Bion
- The Cause of Enmity between Snake and Man, David Aoloch Bion
- The Snake Wisdom, David Aoloch Bion
- SNAKES IN THE GRASS, Edwina Reizer
- In The Garden, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- defamatory, RIC S. BASTASA
- Eyes on path., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eyes on path, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- a dead snake, Samanyan Lakshminarayanan
- SNAKE, Aldo Kraas
- # # Plaything, Sonya Florentino
- A Snake, Nyein Way
- True Friends? ? ?, iOXYnoMORON 00
- Snake, Alison Mills
- A Non-Euclidean Rattle Snake, Suchoon Mo_
- the snake, graham russell
- The slithering snake and the cat, micheal scott
- Travel Haiku - Snake River, john tiong chunghoo
- Snake, Kyrsten Gaddis
- moonlight-blessed, Raj Arumugam
- eaten by a python, Nicholas Spandrel
- jail spaghetti, cameron Ellison
- snakepit, RIC S. BASTASA
- Dance of hunger, otteri selvakumar
- Girl and the Snake, Bala Venkat
- .4. Well Rattled, David Threadgold
- .5. Just Slithering, David Threadgold
- carpe diem