Soccer Poems - Poems For Soccer
Poems about soccer. You can read the best soccer poems. Browse through all soccer poems.
229.The Soccer Game
The deafening sound of applause,
the roaring chants in unison.
The audience's yell on every kick,
rejoice heard on every goal made.
What a joy to see the green field,
seeing people in distinctive garb.
Running, outdoing each other,
in a sport that million people loved.
Strength and stamina the players have,
there is also some drama behind.
The endurance and the will they show,
they strive to make their country proud.
Soccer is the name of the game,
foot and legs is the players arm.
In every move people are charmed,
play to win is what they aim.
Every team wants to be in the World Cup,
it gives their country the prestige and pride.
To the players, it gives them worth,
displaying their talent to the whole world.
(06/05/2010, Manila) read more »
Almost sixteen years ago, I left
The wretched suburbs, where the
Homes sat packed against each
Other, each one representing smug read more »
When I wake up in the morning;
my heart starts to race,
I get goose bumps because I'm so nervous,
I start to panic. read more »
All started small
But soon began to grow
Our academics and sports
Shaped us all read more »
233.A couple in the middle
I watched a couple in the middle of the soccer field today
laying next to each other gazing
A little girl was running on the line
like the commercial read more »
I draw your soccer number on my hand
and hearts embracing it.
I write our names on paper
with funny fonts symbolizing it. read more »
235.Energetic and Gracious
I am energetic and gracious
I wonder why life isn't fair
I hear the hope of others
I see the valley of faith read more »
236.Fast Food Hell
Everyday I am forced to sell,
Fast food in this fast food hell,
Greasy burgers with ingredients unknown,
I’m behind the grimy counter, all alone. read more »
237.The Dream Goal
I once was playing soccer and scored a goal
it went through the net after hitting the pole
all of the fans were yelling and screaming
for a second there I thought I was dreaming read more »
she is a bean.
she is not mean.
she loves soccer. read more »
239.The Orange And The Green
There were two Soccer teams
They were Irish and were called
The Orange and the Green
But alas, every time they played read more »
240.Middle Class, White Collar, Livin’ in the Suburb Blues (LYRICS)
Well, I get up in the morning and my shower’s sometimes cold.
Yeah, I get up in the morning and my shower’s sometimes cold,
And my fuzzy, soft, warm slippers and my bathrobe’s getting old. read more »
New Soccer Poems
- A Soccer Report., michael walker
- How Not to Play War, Ima Ryma
- MAX THE CREATIVE COUSIN, Suzae Chevalier
- Enjoyable@@ Roma vs Bayern Munich live s.., Shohag Kaysar
- Soccer No Sale, Ima Ryma
- GOLLLLLLLLLL, Juan Olivarez
- Dear Friend, Lara Bujold
- I Love you More Than, britney bartelle
- Ere, soccer was all white, Aniruddha Pathak
- For Dad A Limerick, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- I'm A Strong African, Halalisani ImmaculatePleasur ..
- TREASURES OF BRITISH ARCHES GOLD CIGARET.., BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
- Poetry And Flowers, Luke Davies
- The Orange And The Green, Allan James Saywell
- MAX THE CREATIVE, Christina Sunrise
- Max The Creative, Suzae Chevalier
- soccer!, katrina stewart
- Soccer world cup 2010, Allen Brodell
- I FAIL YOU, Aldo Kraas
- Middle Class, White Collar, Livin’ in th.., Charlie Parant
- HAIL THE SAINTS!, Mark J. Schulte
- Support! Qatar, Naji Almurisi
- Black Forest, Edward Kofi Louis
- Untitled,7/30/10, Ryan Cole
- The meeting, Gert Strydom
- Soccer Prediction!, Ramesh T A
- 061410B BAVARIAN BABES, Manonton Dalan
- Liberia Plays Soccer, Charlina Daitouah Smith
- Playing on the Playground, Sengthida Lorvan
- I FINALLY HAD THE CHANCE, Aldo Kraas
- MARGARET ALICE SONG, Aldo Kraas
- The National Game Of Australia, Francis Duggan
- The Good Memories Of What Was, Francis Duggan
- Christina (the childhood me), christina iuso
- soccer world, rwetewrt erwtwer
- soccer rollback, rwetewrt erwtwer
- soccer under 20, rwetewrt erwtwer
- sobre horizontes, rwetewrt erwtwer
- soboba, rwetewrt erwtwer
- *FOOTBALL FIELD GEM, Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- Soccer, Courtney Sycowski
- Soccer, jose vega
- ODE TO A BEAUTIFUL WORLD, Aldo Kraas
- soccer, isaiah bess
- THE BALLAD OF “WILLIE, BAR THE DOOR.”, Liam ó Comáin
- So Any Team As Such, Francis Duggan
- Soccer, Monkey 7073
- My childhood, harkjoon lee
- goal, Josef myles
- Soccer, Josef myles
- I Wish That I Could Have Stayed In My Tw.., Francis Duggan
- I Wish, Francis Duggan
- Meaning of Soccer, Luis Baires
- EndAround, Charles Hice
- Soccer Girl, Marilyn Lott
- The Beautiful Game (soccer), Gab Oso
- He loves soccer, vaiah jones
- JOIE DE VIVRE, Aldo Kraas
- Zidane, Irwin and Brock, Christopher Higginson
- socrates' daemon, gershon hepner
- Kick Me...Again, nia imani
- Soccer, BOBo ROBbY
- God Works in Circle, john tiong chunghoo
- carpe diem