Poem about soccer. You can read the best soccer poems. Browse through all soccer poems.
301.A Woman's Heart
I remember when I was just a little girl
And I wanted to play with the boys in my neighbourhood
You must have a idea of what they said to me if you're a woman
They said that I could not run because I was a girl
When I was in elementary school
Soccer seemed pretty fun to me
And you know what they said?
I couldn't enter the game because I wasn't strong enough to kick
When I was in high school
I said I wanted to become a sucessful lawyer
If you're wondering what they said
They said I should give up because that's a man's job
We are not flashy gestures
We are not breathtaking sexiness
We are not a nice figure
We are much more than that.
We are wise because we've learned all of our battles
We learned how to shine because we grew tired of the sidelines
We manage to be daughters, mothers, best friends and even wives
We are beings of knowledge, emotions and compassion
The sound of a woman's high heels ringing out in the corridor
Is accompanied by the cheers of every woman who ever stepped on Earth
But never really got the chance to live. read more »
There's something about you boy,
That makes me want to skip through the town,
In the rain with you.
There's something about you. read more »
303.Told Me Then(fav!)
Why couldn't you ave have told me then...
I still remember the first day I saw you.
Your white tee and your bright blue gym shorts.
Our teams played soccer against each other. read more »
304.Life plus over-poem-cauchy3
Bad sums are plus over.
Reach your prints on palm figures. read more »
305.Kicked Around Heart
Motionless until put in motion.
It hurts more in more each time I allow it to be passed on to another.
At first things were gentle with the small let downs and break ups. read more »
306.I am more than
I am more than just your daughter.
I am more than Just your sister.
I am more than just your girlfriend.
I am more than just a student. read more »
307.Starved for Inspiration
I sit at my desk
elbows perched precariously on the edge of the surface
trying to imagine some inspiration for a poem
Cars and buses glide a story down from my window read more »
308.Our Artificial Africa
When the birds were heard rapping
Stead of singing and wings flapping
It was obvious somethings had gone wrong
And nature wouldn't have them to its belong read more »
309.They had dreams
He wanted to be the best programmer
He wanted to be better than Bill gates
He would have been, he was determined
He was diligent... read more »
310.The Traveller Speaks Of His Birthplace
In our desert there is no sand.
There are growing boys
who cross the steel barriers and
play soccer on the thruway. read more »
311.The Soccer Game -new-
The deafening sound of applause,
the roaring chants in unison.
The audience's yell on every kick,
rejoice heard on every goal made. read more »
Almost sixteen years ago, I left
The wretched suburbs, where the
Homes sat packed against each
Other, each one representing smug read more »
New Soccer Poems
- A Soccer Report., michael walker
- How Not to Play War, Ima Ryma
- MAX THE CREATIVE COUSIN, Suzae Chevalier
- Enjoyable@@ Roma vs Bayern Munich live s.., Shohag Kaysar
- Soccer No Sale, Ima Ryma
- GOLLLLLLLLLL, Juan Olivarez
- Dear Friend, Lara Bujold
- I Love you More Than, britney bartelle
- Ere, soccer was all white, Aniruddha Pathak
- For Dad A Limerick, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- I'm A Strong African, Halalisani ImmaculatePleasur ..
- TREASURES OF BRITISH ARCHES GOLD CIGARET.., BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
- Poetry And Flowers, Luke Davies
- The Orange And The Green, Allan James Saywell
- MAX THE CREATIVE, Christina Sunrise
- Max The Creative, Suzae Chevalier
- soccer!, katrina stewart
- Soccer world cup 2010, Allen Brodell
- I FAIL YOU, Aldo Kraas
- Middle Class, White Collar, Livin’ in th.., Charlie Parant
- HAIL THE SAINTS!, Mark J. Schulte
- Support! Qatar, Naji Almurisi
- Black Forest, Edward Kofi Louis
- Untitled,7/30/10, Ryan Cole
- The meeting, Gert Strydom
- Soccer Prediction!, Ramesh T A
- 061410B BAVARIAN BABES, Manonton Dalan
- Liberia Plays Soccer, Charlina Daitouah Smith
- Playing on the Playground, Sengthida Lorvan
- I FINALLY HAD THE CHANCE, Aldo Kraas
- MARGARET ALICE SONG, Aldo Kraas
- The National Game Of Australia, Francis Duggan
- The Good Memories Of What Was, Francis Duggan
- Christina (the childhood me), christina iuso
- soccer world, rwetewrt erwtwer
- soccer rollback, rwetewrt erwtwer
- soccer under 20, rwetewrt erwtwer
- sobre horizontes, rwetewrt erwtwer
- soboba, rwetewrt erwtwer
- *FOOTBALL FIELD GEM, Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- Soccer, Courtney Sycowski
- Soccer, jose vega
- ODE TO A BEAUTIFUL WORLD, Aldo Kraas
- soccer, isaiah bess
- THE BALLAD OF “WILLIE, BAR THE DOOR.”, Liam ó Comáin
- So Any Team As Such, Francis Duggan
- Soccer, Monkey 7073
- My childhood, harkjoon lee
- goal, Josef myles
- Soccer, Josef myles
- I Wish That I Could Have Stayed In My Tw.., Francis Duggan
- I Wish, Francis Duggan
- Meaning of Soccer, Luis Baires
- EndAround, Charles Hice
- Soccer Girl, Marilyn Lott
- The Beautiful Game (soccer), Gab Oso
- He loves soccer, vaiah jones
- JOIE DE VIVRE, Aldo Kraas
- Zidane, Irwin and Brock, Christopher Higginson
- socrates' daemon, gershon hepner
- Kick Me...Again, nia imani
- Soccer, BOBo ROBbY
- God Works in Circle, john tiong chunghoo
- carpe diem