Poem about son. You can read the best son poems. Browse through all son poems.
253.The shadow players
A man and a son lived far away,
from the well awareness of the town.
they spent their days in the bay,
and never came down.
well wishes of wealth,
was unblessed on them.
for whom the world keeps health,
was missing as a gem.
the father worked sweaty,
in the scorching heat of sun.
and the son to sacrifice was ready,
when he left all the childhood fun.
he barely came the forest near,
where the father worked down.
but one day he stepped out fear,
with a happy frown.
he wished to see his father there,
axing all the woods.
for a moment at his sweat stare,
for the sake of the sonhood.
alone he got there on the eve of gloam,
and the sun shouting on the hills.
the birds were on way after the roam,
in a mixed version of pleasing thrill.
but before the sun could reach,
he saw his father down the road.
and the son made a surprising screech,
on standing on together aboard.
the father made a promise then,
on the well wish of his beloved.
tomorrow we shall rejoin at ten,
to watch sweaty on bring worked.
the promise was made but a heavy one,
father sat and thought.
the matter was far no fun,
which made him desperate a lot.
'cause he upholded no iron axe,
what his tools were a stone and a wood.
what seemed a lamp was a burned wax,
and he kept the bid of fatherhood.
the night to the father seemed a long,
but lord sustains the hope.
and he respected and he did no wrong,
when father found a gloomy slope.
the morning next arose from dark,
and let the father a thought new.
he understood the dawn's hark,
though the hope was a dangling few.
on the woods when the son got,
to see his father working in his tune.
and the love which a father had wrote,
protected his son as idol dune.
his father shouted stay aback,
and son dear watch my shadow.
in a series by stack and stack,
and in my tune gently flow.
the father pretended to axe the tree,
the son saw the illusion of shadows mere.
and it seemed like the world set free,
in a bond and love fare.
if someone would had given me a choice,
to choose the son or the father either.
have jumped in the rejoice,
and choose the father son bond and of them neither.
the father fell in the son's love,
moved his stone wood tool.
the son who was as tender as dove,
and believed under the belief as of woven wool.
the son understood this pleasing play,
and pretended to be of sense.
and saw how sweaty his father sway,
but was fallen in deep and dense.
the shadow showed and the son saw,
the love told and with son it shares.
the father kept his love open and raw,
amidst the delightful tragedy of shadow players. read more »
Daughter likes classic movies
Son, modern science fiction,
She likes to read romance
He has a comic book addiction. read more »
255.Directions To Heaven
To get to your destination
you have to go the right way
So open up your bible to John 3: 16
and hear what it has to say read more »
256.My son's daddy
People say i am a weird person
Never think about my self and my mom
My heart feels hurt and broken
Because i can't let him alone read more »
Hear the cries of wisdom
For she mourns for us
We have left her read more »
258.Once Upon A Dad
When I was young my son's life was severred from existence,
Then when older another son's life severred from his stance,
It's a form of loss that brings great pain,
While the desire to understand remains the same, read more »
259.Longing For My Father
How I long to see my Father;
Jesus, His redeeming Son
And I’m thankful for the Spirit,
Who will safely guide me home read more »
There was a child within my womb
Whose life I truly longed ot share
But choices clamored to be heard;
There were others about whom I did care. read more »
261.I love you, Son!
You are the son of my soul not of my womb,
You came to the world to save your mother's soul;
You rescued me, my son!
You saved my lonely soul, read more »
263.From Happenings in My Dream
Mother been seeing what she calls vision
That her son would shoot her dead
Son is been seeing what he calls dream read more »
Father wants to be acknowledged, son
I need to move on, my son
But can l go, without a prayer from you?
Offer prayers for me, my son read more »
New Son Poems
- A tale of two trees, Ricky Nyairo
- Old Papa Goes To Town., Tony Adah
- IT IS NATURE OF ALL MOTHERS, alexander opicho
- From Happenings in My Dream, Adeosun Olamide
- O Policeman, Beat You Not The The Other .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- What can i do his my Son, salma. torrez
- The Lord my God is One, Royston Allen
- Harry's Son, Susan Sparks
- The War Game, Jaya Jaspal
- Will Always Love You My Son, fred sweetguy
- I Love Thee Three, shery vincent nazrath
- Two Types, gajanan mishra
- Tut, Sezai Karakoç
- Have Mercy On Me Son Of David, Gideon Arthur
- The Disavowal, Muzaffar al-Nawwab
- Bad son, gajanan mishra
- LIKE FATHER LIKE SON, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Son/Sun, nicholas sardinha
- A Pair Of Eyes, Heather Burns
- Two Sons, gajanan mishra
- 'Proud Father', Marvin Brato Sr
- When, Joey Jones
- God World, Alexander Coppedge
- I Am Africa, Makabongwe Nkambule
- Hey Shabab, Where Is My Son?, sallam yassin
- All because I never believed, Sharifa Palmer
- Praise me not., Charles Jagongo
- mothers love, raju raj
- An African Mother Advice, Charles Bernard
- Y..... Zebra, Aufie Zophy
- Ô qu'heureux est celui qui peut passer s.., Joachim du Bellay
- Mom said, fate mcfate
- I SAW A LOVELY ENCOUNTER, Dicky Cantrell
- Lelek To Me Forvever / Lelek Meni Zauvijek, Miroslava Odalovic
- My Son, Aufie Zophy
- We Cry, Brad Phillips
- Hope Has A Son (II), Abdullah Musa
- It takes three to make a family, Qeeony Luv
- To A Mother The Son Does Not Grow Adult, Subrata Ray
- Goat Hill, E.Marie AldrichCreasy
- My Son, Caleb Tukahiirwa
- The Sons of Men, CHRISTOPHER EBENEZER
- Son Davie! Son Davie!, Andrew Lang
- To The Others, Katharine Tynan
- Ainsi, Lorsque Souvent, Andre Marie de Chenier
- A Son Of A Gun, Anonymous Americas
- ' The Son-Flower... ', MoonBee Canady
- Lullaby of my native mother, SAKTHI RAVICHANDRAN
- Hole, Doris Dzameshie
- Acknowledge me, Doris Dzameshie
- Journey Discovered, Priscilla Brown
- Boys, Adriaan Noel
- The Two Sons!, anju addanki
- bMama Said Also-Good Uns', Barry A. Lanier
- Paddington Ear, Andrew Fincham
- The Fortunate Son, maggie signaigo
- mothers always want theirs sons to be ha.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Son of God, Ilan Cohen
- FATHER MIA, Aldo Kraas
- The Cycle, Vinod Kumar
- Generation to generation, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Akker blaar, Frikkie de Beer
- My Son, Carrie Robbins
- mother's are crying in are lands, brian adolf
- *******son of hidden sun (lyric) *******, egi david perdana
- A STORY OF FATHER AND SON, Manish Kumar Majumdar
- Your son, jennifer marcelino
- WIthout my son, Nakia Crespin
- MOTHER AND SON, Rose Falcone
- I need you son,, maxpoet beauty
- A Family United, Natalie Collins
- Bill's Son Joe, Francis Duggan
- PARENTHOOD, POOJA LADYLUCK
- aLL AbOuT FaThEr, Kalky Inkler
- carpe diem