Son Poems - Poems For Son
Poems about son. You can read the best son poems. Browse through all son poems.
49.My Love Is Thine
Son of God look down on me,
make me all that I should be.
Lead the way that I should go,
following your Holy glow.
Son of God please seek me out,
tell me what life’s all about.
Cleanse me with your love so pure,
all my inner turmoil cure.
Son of God be my true friend,
your presence, my doubting mend.
Help me learn your Godly ways,
worshipping in endless praise.
Son of God I look to Thee,
set my captive spirit free.
Guide me as I journey through,
this, my life, given by you.
Son of God my love is thine
and I know your love is mine.
Never leave my heart alone,
guard me, from your sacred throne.
© Ernestine Northover read more »
Zebra goes to drink
Zebra escapes read more »
A man had a son who was an anvil. And then sometimes
he was an automobile tire.
I do wish you would sit still, said the father.
Sometimes his son was a rock. read more »
52.To my son Uresh (Sony)
My son Sony
you ever realise pains of your father
you ever realise
to prosecute for a better life read more »
53.to our son with love
on august 26th in the year ninteen fifty three
god and my wife gave a son to me read more »
54.SON OF THE MOON
Son of the moon
You are brilliant
You are bright
We wanted so much to apologize because we didn’t know you that Well before read more »
55.Ô qu'heureux est celui qui peut passer son âge
Ô qu'heureux est celui qui peut passer son âge
Entre pareils à soi ! et qui sans fiction,
Sans crainte, sans envie et sans ambition,
Règne paisiblement en son pauvre ménage ! read more »
56.He Wept For His Father
He wept for his father
His father who implored
him to not test life, to not
seek treasures unknown read more »
57.The Mother Believes Her Son
He is serving three years for armed robbery but the mother says my son is not a crim
He is not the one who robbed the uptown drug store for someone else the cashier mistook him
My son has told me that he is not guilty and what he tells me I always believe
He is a kind, honest and loving person and does not use guns and is not known to deceive read more »
58.Pride for pyre
I have a son; how proud I was
When he was born! How proud I was
When he had grown and abroad flown!
Left to neglect, I am still proud read more »
Cars stolen every day in Phoenix, why?
Last night our son's car was stolen from an apartment
complex and driven practically across the street to read more »
60.Generation to generation
I am lazier than my father
And my son is lazier than me.
I learn more than my father
And my son, more than me. read more »
New Son Poems
- Heavens Gossip, Adeosun Olamide
- Stolen Vehicles, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Old Papa Goes To Town., Tony Adah
- IT IS NATURE OF ALL MOTHERS, alexander opicho
- From Happenings in My Dream, Adeosun Olamide
- O Policeman, Beat You Not The The Other .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Haiku inspired by Teoh Beng Hock, john tiong chunghoo
- What can i do his my Son, salma. torrez
- The Lord my God is One, Royston Allen
- The War Game, Jaya Jaspal
- Will Always Love You My Son, fred sweetguy
- I Love Thee Three, shery vincent nazrath
- Two Types, gajanan mishra
- Tut, Sezai Karakoç
- Have Mercy On Me Son Of David, Gideon Arthur
- The Disavowal, Muzaffar al-Nawwab
- Bad son, gajanan mishra
- LIKE FATHER LIKE SON, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Son/Sun, nicholas sardinha
- A Pair Of Eyes, Heather Burns
- Once Upon A Dad, Brijaal Dana
- Two Sons, gajanan mishra
- 'Proud Father', Marvin Brato Sr
- God World, Alexander Coppedge
- I Am Africa, Makabongwe Nkambule
- Know Tour Place, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Hey Shabab, Where Is My Son?, sallam yassin
- All because I never believed, Sharifa Palmer
- The Shadow of Ra, Jevon Wray
- Praise me not., Charles Jagongo
- mothers love, raju raj
- An African Mother Advice, Charles Bernard
- Y..... Zebra, Aufie Zophy
- Ô qu'heureux est celui qui peut passer s.., Joachim du Bellay
- Mom said, fate mcfate
- I SAW A LOVELY ENCOUNTER, Dicky Cantrell
- Lelek To Me Forvever / Lelek Meni Zauvijek, Miroslava Odalovic
- YOUNG SONS, Bill Mitton
- My Son, Aufie Zophy
- We Cry, Brad Phillips
- My clan, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Hope Has A Son (II), Abdullah Musa
- It takes three to make a family, Qeeony Luv
- Love is a river flowing down., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- To A Mother The Son Does Not Grow Adult, Subrata Ray
- Lies (haiku five), Conor Young
- Goat Hill, E.Marie AldrichCreasy
- My Son, Caleb Tukahiirwa
- The Sons of Men, CHRISTOPHER EBENEZER
- Son Davie! Son Davie!, Andrew Lang
- To The Others, Katharine Tynan
- Mediation, Katharine Tynan
- A Christmas Carol, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- Ainsi, Lorsque Souvent, Andre Marie de Chenier
- A Son Of A Gun, Anonymous Americas
- ' The Son-Flower... ', MoonBee Canady
- Lullaby of my native mother, SAKTHI RAVICHANDRAN
- Hole, Doris Dzameshie
- Acknowledge me, Doris Dzameshie
- Journey Discovered, Priscilla Brown
- Boys, Adriaan Noel
- The Two Sons!, anju addanki
- Pride for pyre, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- bMama Said Also-Good Uns', Barry A. Lanier
- kawabata, RIC S. BASTASA
- Paddington Ear, Andrew Fincham
- The Fortunate Son, maggie signaigo
- mothers always want theirs sons to be ha.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Son of God, Ilan Cohen
- FATHER MIA, Aldo Kraas
- My Son, Carrie Robbins
- A STORY OF FATHER AND SON, Manish Kumar Majumdar
- Your son, jennifer marcelino
- WIthout my son, Nakia Crespin
- carpe diem