Son Poems - Poems For Son
Poems about son. You can read the best son poems. Browse through all son poems.
Not Born In My Womb - Poem by Beena Antony
With every passing moment - my heart began beating.
All I remember is the smiling face of my son-
He caught hold of my hand and whispered to me
I wish to see my father and brother-
A pure act of love.
Within few minutes it so happened- my son passed away.
I lost my son, not born in my womb,
Carried him in my heart as my own till his last breath.
Fought long and hard for nine months-
To bring him back from the sinking stage.
Shouted and grumbled at God.
GOD fixed my pain with soothing words -
'I want my son back, I want him to be seated in my kingdom'
Yes, I got the strength to accept God's action.
Just as I talk to God, I talk to my son,
Blow him, hit him and hug him with a mother's affection.
To the whole world, I say- Any woman can be the mother
Of a boy or girl if he deserves it.
Words from my heart and dedication to my son.
Comments about Not Born In My Womb by Beena Antony
Poems About Son
- 1. Not Born In My Womb , Beena Antony
- 2. I Love My Son , Visato Kiso
- 3. The Two Sons! , anju addanki
- 4. Love And The Heartless Mom , michael hagwood
- 5. Spoilt Child... , Meshack Sewe
- 6. Vénus Rustique , Guy de Maupassant
- 7. Les Larmes De Saint Pierre , Francois de Malherbe
- 8. Heavens Gossip , Adeosun Olamide
- 9. Silent Scream , Linnie Johnson
- 10. A La Verge De Montserrat , Victor Balaguer
- 11. Extended Family , Anthony Cavuoti
- 12. Mother's Hurting Feelings , Rhonda Bowdidge
- 13. Poems , Steve Trimmer
- 14. Le Petit Chat , Edmund Rostand
- 15. Hope Has A Son (Ii) , Abdullah Musa
- 16. Crying Laughter Of Okot P' Bitek , alexander opicho
- 17. Stretch Marks , kawoya alosius
- 18. Cospatrick , Anonymous British
- 19. Three Mothers , Esther Dagan
- 20. Care You, Son -Sing A. Malinin , Yuri Starostin
- 21. The Disavowal , Muzaffar al-Nawwab
- 22. Harry's Son , Susan Sparks
- 23. It Takes Three To Make A Family , Qeeony Luv
- 24. Le Lutrin , Nicholas Boileau-Despreaux
- 25. Così Fan Tutte (Atto Primo) , Lorenzo Da Ponte
- 26. You Are My Favorite , Jacque Hardison
- 27. From The Darkness Of The Pit , Frank McEleny
- 28. Momma Said... , Zachary Crouch
- 29. From Happenings In My Dream , Adeosun Olamide
- 30. Rama , Ashoka Harichandan
- 31. About A Family -Translation , Leila Ired
- 32. Mom Said , fate mcfate
- 33. Last Super , Roland Bastien
- 34. Acknowledge Me , Doris Dzameshie
- 35. The Prodigal Son In The Key Of S , Peter Tsai
- 36. The Kalevala - Rune Xv , Elias Lönnrot
- 37. My Charming Son , Ezna Stephna
- 38. Extinction Is Forever , Joseph DeMarco
- 39. My Son , Ezekiel Geoffery
- 40. All Because I Never Believed , Sharifa Palmer
- 41. A Son Reaches For His Father's Hand , mike august
- 42. The Course Of Time. Book X. , Robert Pollok
- 43. Parenthood , POOJA LADYLUCK
- 44. Half-Sister(A Funny Story But Only For A.. , Edwin Drood
- 45. The Temptation Of The Flesh And Heaven R.. , Cody Moore
- 46. Son And Sun , Anthony O'Connor
- 47. The Kalevala - Rune Xxxv , Elias Lönnrot
- 48. L'Adieu , Rita El Khoury
- 49. They Are Extinct , J thampi Jayasingh
- 50. The Only True King , Richard James Marrero
New Son Poems
- Chant Des Mangeurs De Péché, B. Sven Telander
- 1000 Years Of Peace, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Jesus In The Quran, zaheer uddin
- Essays On Literature, alexander opicho
- What Can I Do His My Son, salma. torrez
- Everest, Mark Heathcote
- Will Always Love You My Son, fred sweetguy
- The Temptor And The Tempted, alexander opicho
- The Disavowal, Muzaffar al-Nawwab
- Like Father Like Son, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- carpe diem